main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Toy Finds

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by GMSepiroth, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Back in TN we had a thread going for those who collected and what they found. So I decided to start one here.

Tonight in the Princess Anne WalMart I found several cases of the Tarkin Wave and the Anakin on Mustafar Wave. Right now they have #'s 45-50

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    To bad i am not in town to pick some of those up!

3. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Today at the Target on S. Independance I found the new Figs w/ cups. When I left there was only one Yoda left but go check the other Targets.

4. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Today I found at least 3 cases of the Anakin on Mustafar on the pegs at the General Booth WalMart.

5. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    The PA SuperWalMart now has the first wave of the M'pire figures.

6. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    You were right by my house if you were at the PA location.

7. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    I will continue to post even if noone else does.

I fould the Vader Evolution packs, 500th Vaders, and the Battle Packs at the Pembroke K-Mart.

8. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    I havnt had the chance to go huntin yet, but I will deffinatly check out what you have found!

9. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Today at the Target on S. Independance I found the Cpt. Antilles wave, # 51, 52, 53.
    They had several cases worth of new figs.

10. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Picked up the 500th Vader figure at Walmart at Nimmo.

They had one left.

11. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Hey, I knew if I kept posting eventually someone else would join in.

Tonight at about 11pm, the PA SWM and 2 #55 OB1 Pilots but nothing else from this wave. The also had alot of new stock including clones but none of the re-paints.

I didnt try any other WMs but the PA one and the one one Nimo usually get the same stuff on the same night, if anyone interested.

OH! and I forgot to mention, the other day when I went to Target (from the above post), they also had lots of Wookie flyers.

12. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Wow, Michael--you need some huntin' buddies up there! Looks like you got it all to yourself!

Funny how the Norfolk home page doesn't work either... [face_laugh]

Everybody gets an attitude whenever I post my finds down here now...sheesh!

13. obi_dan_67

obi_dan_67 Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2005
    hey guys,

Found the Vader Evolutions at several Targets. They have price tags for the Battle Packs now so it should start appearing on shelves within the week or two. They also have the Battle Sets (Grievous Ship, Tantive, and Turbo Tank). PA Target had #51, 52, and 53 as well (but I didn't get any at the time, now they're gone).

Found some repaints of the Clone Trooper #6 (in red) and Clone Commander #33 (in green)at the PA Walmart, and AT-RT Driver #54 at Battlefield Walmart.

500th Vader at various Walmarts and Targets as well.

Happy Hunting!

Obi-Dan

14. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Just found the new wave of Titanium Series at Walmart (Battlefield). Lots of the 5-pack Diecast Collection (Anakin's Jedi Starfighter, Republic Gunship, AT-RT, Droid Tri-Fighter, Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter). Saw a few of wave 3 as well: Naboo Fighter, Landspeeder, TIE Bomber, Swamp Speeder, and ARC-170 Fighter.

15. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Target First Colonial: Jedi VS Separatist Battle Pack (Asajj, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Grievous, Yoda). Pretty cool packaging and comes with Clone Trooper Armor for Obi-wan. Have about 5 on the shelf.

16. dan-yoda

dan-yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2003
    Target Greenbrier: I snagged the last Evolution set! Woot! They also had three Jedi VS Sith Battlepacks, the new target micro sets, most of Dexluxe Wave 3, and lots of pegwarmers.

17. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    PA SuperWM has the Cptn Antilles wave of figs and the Build Your Own Lightsaber.

18. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Tonight I found the new Unleashed figs (Vader, Ventress, Yoda/Sidious) at the PA SuperWM.

19. jediknight88

May 19, 2002
    Found the Asajj unleashed at First Colonial Target.

20. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Tonight at the Norfolk WM I found lots of figs #48-56. Plus 500th Vaders, Anakin Evolutions, and build-your-own-sabers.

21. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    If anyone if looking for the "Ultimate Vader Kit", they are turning up in droves. No doubt for Halloween. I've seen whole slates of 'em at 2 WMs and a TRU.

There is also an exclusive Covert Opts Clone Trooper avlible over at ShopStarWars.Com

22. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Found some Jedi VS Separatists Battle Pack at Battlefield Walmart. Got the Evolutions: The Sith at TRU on Lynnhaven.

23. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    There is a LOAD of deluxe figs at the PA WalMart. Ifa anyone needs Crab Droid, Vader on medical table, flying Clone, Clone 3-packs (white, red, and blue) etc.

24. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Lots of Evolutions: The Clone Trooper at Battlefield Walmart. Lynnhaven TRU: Attacktix carrying/storage case, and TRU exclusive Jedi Starfighter with Obi-Wan figure.

Anybody seen the following yet?
    1. Target Exclusive Lava Reflection Trooper,Obi-Wan, and Anakin/Vader?
    2. Walmart Exclusive: Titanium Collection diecast ships (6-inch scale)

25. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    The PA WalMart had a Butt-Load of new stuff tonight including the large scale Titanium ships, and several cases of figs. Lots of Vaders, repainted clones, and the new wave # 57-63.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.