main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Toy Finds

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by GMSepiroth, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi_dan_67

obi_dan_67 Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2005
    Military Circle Target has several of the Battle at Mustafar Target Exclusive Figures (Obi-Wan and Anakin). They also have Plo Koon's Jedi Starfighter. JANAF Walmart has some more of the Wave 3 of the Titanium Series Vehicles (Swamp Speeder, land Speeder, ARC-170, TIE Bomber, Naboo Starfighter) in case you missed those a few weeks ago.

2. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Still looking for the Coruscant Attack Battle Pack (Target only) and the Walmart only Seaparation of the Twins...

3. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    Military Target has the Coruscant Attack this morning.
    PA Target has noting new but did have stuff on sale.

4. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    First Colonial Target has the Coruscant Attack and Mustafar Duel figures (and some of the newer 3-3/4, #57-63).

5. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Nimo WM also has the new wave of figs, #57-63.

6. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    PA WM has the DVD 3-packs and the Sith Evolution 3-packs.

7. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    VB TRU has plety of the Holo Emporer's and they WILL sell it for $9.99 instead of having to buy $30 of stuff.

8. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Holland Rd SuperK has the last wave of ROTS figs (64-68) EXCEPT #65 Tactical Ops Trooper (commonly known as the 501st).

If anyone comes across any of these I would like to have 2 of them. I will gladly buy them of anyone who can pick these up.

9. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Pembroke and Kempsville Kmarts also got the last wave of ROTS figs. The pickin's are very slim there but I was able to get Tac Ops Trops.

10. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Target PA has the Target only Utapau Clone Trooper (forgot the actual name).

11. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    What time were you at Target? I was at the PA Target around 1pm and the shelf was empty. A guy stocking lightsabers told me they were sold out.

12. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    I was there Saturday AM and there were 3 on the shelf and I got one.

13. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Battlefield Walmart has some new figs: Holo Plo Koon, Holo Aayla, etc. but no Tact Ops Trooper (#65). Still looking for them, if anybody run into them please hide one for me and let me know so I can pick it up :) Thanks.

14. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    There was some lava vader and obi at target next to tcc on pa road. and there was some tac ops figs there if they are the smae as vaders legion of troops who stormed the temple They also have holo secura. It looks like they just got a shipment of new toys in.

15. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    I scored the WalMart exclusive Baby Luke and Leia today at the Military WM.
    They were not on the shelves. I opened a case that was sitting on a slate in the middle of the asile. They are marked "SW Exclusive & Figure Display". There were 6 babys (3 ea.) and 6 regular figs (in the case I opened col.2 - Dooku, Tarkin, Royal Guard...).

I checked PA, Military, and Hiltop Targets today. No Utapau Troopers in sight. I need two of these. Can someone help me out, please?

What are you guys looking for that I can help out with? (besides TacOp Trooper)

16. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    I will check Chesapeake Target for Utapau Trooper and get them for you if I find them.

I am still looking for the Baby Lukes and Leia and #65 Tac Ops Trooper. Will check Battlefield Walmart tomorrow....

17. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    Mil WM has several cases of the 'exclusives', but the shelves were full with old stock. You will probably have to get them of the slate. And seeing how they had they had Takin & Dooku in the case I opened, maybe you can get lucky and get a TacOp out of the same case.

Dan, I have sent you a PM.

18. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    A return trip to the Mil WM was a waste. No sign of more twins.
    I also went to the Lynnhaven WM. They HAD the TacOps wave but it had been pick through by the time I got there. The holo figs and the astro droid were left.

19. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Twins at Mil Hwy and Battlefield WM. Battlefield has at least 6 or 7 sets of the Twins. Target Greenbrier has a bunch of the Utapau Clone Troopers.

Mike, sent u a PM.

20. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    In San Diego this week, but saw some new stuff at Walmart: 2.5" Unleashed Line Utapau series - Clone Troopers, Utapau Warriors, and Battle Droids. They did not have the Commanders (Obi-Wan, Bly, Grievous). Also saw the new packaging Titanium Series (Tri-Fighter).

I am looking for the Commanders Unleashed Line (two of them). Please let me know if u can get them for me.

21. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    PA Target has the new Titanium series (small and big), Unleashed Battle packs, and Skirmish at Karkoon series 3-3/4's. They have a ton of Talking Yoda's and Dark Troopers on clearance as well.

22. obi_dan_67

Mar 15, 2005
    Nobody else posting here? I'm sure I'm not the only one scouring through the toys aisles coz they are usually all gone by the time I go to one! :)

23. GMSepiroth

Apr 13, 2002
    I still check here often and always check the stores, I am just not collecting as much as I used to. There is also a thread for the area over at Rebelscum.com, it gets alot more traffic that this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.