main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toy-R-Us Friday night ...URGENT

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Han_Jones, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    Make sure you tell everyone you know to be there Fri. night at Moline Toys-R-Us. This is the beginning of the end...so we must make it so!

2. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Which ToysRUs and when? What event are you promoting? I would be interested if I can go--also, all are invited to the Star Wars Games night at 6pm at Fireworks Coffe Bar, just up the hill from the Moline ToyRUs. Let me know the details and we can see what we can work out.--TeeCee.

3. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    What do you do at game night at Fireworks, is that at 6 on Friday. I only live 2 blocks from Fireworks.

4. QCJediGal

QCJediGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    Yeah I'd be intersted in knowing what games you guys play there...I might just show up

5. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    Moline, midnight the frinite-sat. morning

6. QCJedi-PimpJustice

QCJedi-PimpJustice Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    What will be taking place? I'm new but am interested in what's going on.

7. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    The new toys are released. It is an important event. It kicks off the Star Wars season. Bring cameras.

8. QCJediGal

QCJediGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2005
    oh i shall bring my camera for sure!!!!

9. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    I just got home from the game night at Fireworks, we had the original trilogy and Epidode 1 monopoly, Star Wars Life game and Classic Trilogy Trivia Pursuit game which we played tonight. It was fun and we should think of doing this as a group function.

10. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    If you guys are going to do another game night, I suggest the Star Wars CCG - that is, if any of you play it. I was pretty good back in the day with two tournament wins.

11. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    Our Games are/were Star Wars oriented, a chance to hang and grab a "favorite stimulant" and enjoy the evening--this is written after Friday's event--we had a nice turn out, and Orion will hold further events at Fireworks in the future...You can keep in touch with us at http://groups.yahoo.com, search under "orion_organization" and we will keep you all up on what going on.

The ToysRUs event was a great success--Steve estimates 60-75 people showed Friday night. I was there getting choked-out by Darth Vader (Chris;)), and the Troopers real real, um er...troopers.

I hope you all can come to the Orion April Meeting, April 9 Saturday, 2pm-345pm at the East Moline Public Library, on 16th Avenue off 7th St., Across from Metrobank's main branch. We will be grouping up to determine what to do leading up to Episode III.

See you there and MTFBWY--TeeCee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.