main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Toy Report

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DarthJaeger, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJaeger

DarthJaeger Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2005
    Hey kids,

Just got home from Toys R Us and picked up the Anakin to Vader Evolutions pack, and the 500th figure Vader for $29.99 and $24.99 respectively.

The evolutions pack is awesome. IMHO they do not need to make another Anakin figure EVER. For those that don't know, this 3 figure set comes with Clones and Revenge Anakins and Hope Vader. All three come with soft goods cloaks, Clones Ani even has soft goods tabbards! It also comes with a chain and hand cuffs, as well as lightsabers, hilts, and exchangeable arms and hands for both Anakins. Oh yeah, and Vader has a removeable helmet. This is a must have set for any collector.

What can one say about 500th figure Vader other than: AWESOME! Another must have figure.

I can't wait until the Trooper evolution packs are out!

Justin

2. Nite_shift

Nite_shift Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2004
    ya the trooper pack is going to be kewl

cant wait

3. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Which toys r us did you get the evolution pack at cause I need to own it asap. And yes the 500th Vader is great looks just as good as 300th Boba Fett.

4. DarthJaeger

DarthJaeger Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2005
    Toys r Us on 32ave NE

Justin

5. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Man I called them and they said they didn't recieve them yet also went to market mall and nothing. The search continues I guess hopefully they re-stock soon, thanks for the heads up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.