main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toy Show Road Trip on November 19th

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Bodo_Janx, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodo_Janx

Bodo_Janx Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2004
    TTF Members and guest:

I will be heading to the Greensboro on November 19th for the Inside Pitch Toy Show at the Greensboro Coliseum. The Greensboro Toy Show is twice as big as Raleigh's Toy Show and I have gotten info that it has more SW items than the one in Raleigh! I wanted to post this road trip to see if anyone is interested in riding with me to the show. Please reply if you are interested!

2. Axelay

Axelay Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Wow, twice as big? That's what I'm talkin' about, then. I may well have to see if I can make time to head that way when the show starts.

3. Bodo_Janx

Dec 20, 2004
    This is just a reminder that the Greensboro Toy Show Road Trip is right around the corner.

If any TTF members or guest are interested in going, please reply.

4. Axelay

Axelay Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    I can definitely confirm that I will NOT be able to go to this. My parents are coming into town on Saturday, and will most likely be here all day.

5. Bodo_Janx

Dec 20, 2004
    No problem.

6. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    How was the show? Score any nice deals?

7. Bodo_Janx

Dec 20, 2004
    I was unable to make it to the Greensboro Toy Show. This is the second time that I was planning to go,and something always seems to come up. Thanks for asking, would you be interested in going to the next one in Greensboro?!

If you are ever planning to come to the Raleigh Toy Show again, please reply to the board so we can meet!

8. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Greensboro is generally a bit further than I'd drive for a toy show, but I'll definitely give you a heads up when I plan to make the next Raleigh show. I have a couple of friends in Apex/Cary that I usually meet up with for toy shows up there, so I like to try and make the shows when I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.