main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toy Show

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by FxWizard, May 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FxWizard

FxWizard Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2006
    At the last toy show in Raleigh there was a guy near the back of the show who had some Gentle Giant SW busts for sale. There was a Amadala, Chrome Vader, Ep 2 C3P0 and a few others. If that dealer is out here give me a e-mail at FxWizard_NZ@yahoo.com. If anyone know how to contact him please e-mail me as well.
    Thanks,
    John

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    There's a guy with the 501st named Felix that is usually set up against the back wall near the corner. He tends to have the newer stuff and some exclusives, though some of the prices can easily be beaten on ebay. I can't think of his last name, though he used to post some in this forum eons ago when he was promoting stuff. Try asking in the Carolina 501st site. He's around here somewhere.

3. willhi1979

willhi1979 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2004
    FYI, the 501st Carolina Garrison doesn't have a public forum anymore due to bots and spammers. I haven't seen Felix post much on there either. I don't rememember him posting.

Will Highsmith
    Carolina Garrison
    TI/ID/IC-1714

4. FxWizard

FxWizard Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2006
    Thanks for the info. It wasn?t Felix I remember talking to him. But the guy I?m talking about was diagonally across and to the right from Felix. He also had a ton of loose figures. Almost 75% of his stuff was loose.
    Thank again for the help,
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.