Richmond,VA Toy Sightings

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JoeRichmondVA, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan

star 4
    FYI for you toy collectors out there, Target on Midlothian Tpke has theie exclusive Order 66 2 packs for only 4.98. This is cheaper than the one on Hull St. where they were only down to 6.98. They also have 2 of the rancors left for $19.99.

I have to say I love the sculpts on these, particularly Anakin and Palpatine.
  2. Shivann_D Jedi Youngling

star 3
    the Target on Libbie is the same way, $4.98 and $19.99 with the Order 66 and Rancor
  3. TGaines1 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Anybody up for the TRU event midnight 7/25 12:01am 7/26? I think Joel, Danny and myself are gonna go play but if anyone else is up at midnight come on over to Toys R Us at Regency Square. I'm sure there'll be a ton O folks there all sharing in their thrill of everything Star Wars. I might even go in my Airborne Clone!
  4. TD6829 Jedi Youngling

star 1

We should bring this up at the July fan force meeting.
    I might have to bring out Vader for this one for fun!
    (Or something else...depending on Eddie)

5. Shivann_D Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Actually Danny and Rachel are defecting to the dark side and going to the Midnight Madness up in NYC at the TRU in Times Square.
    I wasnt too happy that one of our only clones next to you Troy was going to another area to troop when we could use all the clones we can get here.

I will be there and I know that Neil and Rick from Rebel Legion Freedom Base will be here.
    Neil might be in his AOTC Anakin if it is complete
    and I will most likely be borrowing Rick's Jedi garb to troop in.

It would be great if your Airborne trooper was there Troy, and I know we could def use a Vader as well as others.
    Looking forward to it
  6. JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I am up for this, Troy can you start a new thread?
  7. TGaines1 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Shivann, do you know if that Wally over by TRU west is a 24 hour store? If it is, we oughta hit it after TRU as the street date release for all CW toys is the 26th. I wouldnt be suprised if they too had stocked their SW aisle at midnight. I know the next morning, I'm gonna hit the Chester/Colonial Heights Stores.
  8. Shivann_D Jedi Youngling

star 3

Yes I do believe it is....but it should say on the Walmart.com site
    See you all there
  9. TGaines1 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    From what I read over at rebelscum, the 26th should be a very happy day of hunting. Whole aisles, endcaps, midcaps of blue & white. Exclusive figs, new figs, repacked figs, big ships, little ships, evolutions, so much good stuff. Hope you got your wallet ready!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.