main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOY THREAD !

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by qcjedisteve, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qcjedisteve

qcjedisteve Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Hello Everyone, this is the toy thread. Post what you want about collecting or finding new toys.

2. qcjedisteve

Jul 21, 2002
    NEW X-WING FIGHTER FOUND

TOYS R US MOLINE, X-WING IS around $40.00
    It's awsome

3. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Walmart is carrying the miniature star Wars ships like the Tie Fighter, X-wing and the millinium falcon.

4. qcjedimatt

qcjedimatt Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    Nothing new as of this week. Keep your eyes open at Target's. They should be putting their exclusives out soon.

5. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Target coming out w/ any exclusive figures?? If so, what are they of?

6. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    Target will have many exclusives. First they have four soldier figures with an array of accessories. Biker Scout, Battle Droid, Hoth Rebel soldier and Death Squad soldier. They also will have 4 micro action fleet sets. They are Endor pursuit, Dune sea ambush, mos eisley encounter and tatooine droid hunter. Happy hunting!!!

7. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    Hot off the wire! You may want to check the moline target for the deluxe figures of Yoda and c-3po....happy hunting!!

8. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey Steven, were there any more of the X-Wing's left, I might know some people who would want them. Let me know :)

9. QCJediTim

QCJediTim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    hey guys I'm looking for a Mara Jade, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Dark Side Luke, expanded universe figures if anyone has them or knows a place to get them let me know.

Later Dudes

10. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Sorry to tell ya tim, but the best place to find those will be Ebay. And good luck on them too. Mara Jades and Thrawns are hard to come by.

11. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
  12. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    qcjeditim...I do have the two expanded universe figures. The only problem is that I may not get to them for a while. Let me know. Thanks.

13. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    As of this morning the Davenport TRu had some of the new xwing's....happy hunting.

14. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    If there is anyone else out there looking for toys(vintage,potf2,loose,boxed,etc.) please post a list or email me directly at mart69@aol.com. Thanks, mtfbwy

15. QCJediTim

Jul 21, 2002
    Hey Matt if you've got them I'm willing to wait for them just let me know when you can get to them and stuff

16. qcjedisteve

Jul 21, 2002
    NEW....

PlaySkool EPII set

$10 - $15 at Kbee in SouthPark Mall

17. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    did Tim get taken care of for the Mara Jade and Thrawn figures cause I have a line on them.

18. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Not sure if this will help but there is a 12inch Jango Fett and a 12 Inch Mace Windu, now in Wal-Mart down south.

Also, I found a Darth Maul Unleashed as well as a Jango Unleashed for 14.95 at the local K-Mart.

The 12 inch Jango and Mace can be found on the websites for Toys-R-Us, Wal-Mart and K-Mart.

When I visited Michigan this summer, I found a 8 inch Dagobah Luke with Yoda on his back for the same price.

19. QCJediTim

Jul 21, 2002
    Carrie I have not ofichialy got them but Matt says he has them. But I don't have them yet, I was gonna talk to Matt at the BBQ and you will be there too so hopefully I can get a plan in place.

20. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    *coughsCARI*

Alright Tim. Will do :)

21. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    We got all the playskool SW toys except the Millennium Falcon set,hasn't been out around here yet. They are on ebay but don't want to spend that much $$$ for it! I still haven't been able to see the new xwing you guys found out there.

Lance

22. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    Good evening everyone. I found the wal-mart
    exclusive deluxe figures of greedo, hammerhead and walrus man today in moline.
    Happy hunting...

23. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Actually, I received some vintage figures from the 1980's yesterday from a friend. Although they were out of the box, they all still had their parts and I'm excited about adding them to my collection.

Also, I just want to tell you that I found a Jango Unleashed and a Darth Maul unleashed online and in K-Mart the other day.

-Universal

24. qcjedimatt

Jul 22, 2002
    Also found at the Davenport TRU the unleashed versions of padme and anakin...if anyone has seen the kmart two packs let me know...thanks and happy hunting

25. qcjedisteve

Jul 21, 2002
    at WAL-MART in MOLINE

Cantina Members $9.95

Greedo
    Hamerhead
    Ponda Bonda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.