main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toyfair 2018 - New Star Wars Items, Possible spoilers

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I’m so excited to get my hands on all of those 6” black series figures! Some unexpected ones there.

2. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    If they hit their goal I wonder if this might be a new approach going forward w/big items. Test the waters, if they meet their goal make it and cut out the middleman. There's a lot less risk when you take this sort of tact and I can see the wisdom in it.

$500 is too rich for my blood though.

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Me too and I don't have room for that beast unless I wanted to have it completely take over my table that's in my SW room (which I don't.) But it is amazing!

I'm Ok if they want to do this w/ the big display items, nice way to get some dream items to fans w/o worrying about them not selling.

4. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Wow, that is an incredibly adorable Chewie. It's like they wanted to make a baby doll Wookiee.

5. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I do like that Mimban stormtrooper and those bounty hunters statues as well as some of the vehicles and I love the packaging. I do not know about that sail barge, it is so expensive but if it shows up at my local Toys R Us I will have to take a close look at it ............providing that my Toys R Us store is still around by then :(

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  6. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Very disappointed there were no Rebels figures. Was hoping for new Black Series or 3.75” figures of the updated Ghost crew. The rest look amazing, though.

7. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    @StarWarsFreak93 Aren't they only a figure or two away from completing the "6 Black Series Rebels lineup (Ghost crew anyway)? W/the Rebels TV series winding down we're not likely to see a lot of stuff after this year, so I'm surprised they didn't finish it off now before it ends. It'd be a shame if they didn't complete that 6" lineup.

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Juke Skywalker likes this.
  9. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    I'm really happy with that lineup. I am delighted to see a Zuckuss and a Gamorrean Guard. I have been looking forward to Woody Harrelson's Solo character getting the six-inch treatment and I was not disappointed. Hoth Leia was another welcome surprise. Looks like Hasbro will be getting a nice little chunk of my wages in 2018:)

PadmeLeiaJaina and Scavenger Rey like this.
  10. Juke Skywalker

Mar 27, 2004
    I kinda figured they'd offer some sort of payment plan. Maybe that'll give this campaign a boost, as it's not looking great @ the moment, w/only 1765 backers (out of 5,000 needed for production) w/just over a month left.

11. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    @StarWarsFreak93 I'm also hoping for a few more 6-inch Black Series Rebels figures to be released. I'm pretty confident that we'll be seeing an Ezra and a Zeb before the end of 2018. Personally, I'd love to see a Kallus, old Maul or Inquisitor.

12. Organafan

Organafan Jedi Padawan star 2

Jan 14, 2017
    Where the heck is a Connix figure?

wobbits likes this.