main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Toys for Childrens Hospitals during Christmas

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by stormtroopertk370, Sep 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormtroopertk370

stormtroopertk370 Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2001
    Hello, I am tk370 from the 501st stormtrooper legion, we just got back from Dragoncon and it was a total blast, I am part of a legion that has over 700 members (stormtroopers/biker scouts/bounty hunters, etc)
    I am trying to organize a toy donating session at one of the malls during
    Christmas time, not sure on the exact weekend, me and my fellow troopers of the Star Garrison, the Texas Squadron are planning on visiting the children in Childrens hospitals during christmas in the Tyler texas area, and then I am trying to organize one here in Austin. I have stormtrooper armor and a Boba Fett suit, if anyone wants to help out at the Mall and help go around to the Childrens hospitals here in Austin, give me a email or a call, I am trying to get a few of my fellow troopers down here to help out, but most of them live in the DFW area, north texas basically, so it may be hard. I think I am going to try to do it the 2nd or 3rd week in December, it is a little early, but earlier is better than late. If you are a costumer and love to put smiles on childrens faces, and want to help out, then let me know, I would like to have about 4 or 5 people suited up. If you have Stormtrooper armor and do not belong to the 501st, then you need to sign up and become part of the Legion. We are going to the Celebration 2 in May, and have a block of rooms reserved for us, it is going to be a blast. Let me know if you want to be apart of this toy drive. My info is below

sithlord2@usa.net
    hm# 512-218-9070
    Wk#512-834-9595 ext 4237
    Tom Young
    TK370 (stormtrooper)
    TXP370 (Boba Fett)

VADARS FIST!

www.501st.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.