main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Toys for sale.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarkLordOsirisPrime1, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I'm planning on having a yard sale at the end of May and I'm planning on selling a lot of my extra Star Wars items, all in package, as well as some DC, Marvel, and McFarlane stuff. All of it is still in the package as well. The prices will be low. If anyone is interested, just let me know. I'll give imperials first crack at anything.

Also, I read on theforce.net that Seth McFarlane is doing a one-hour Family Guy Star Wars tribute that will be debuting at Celebration IV. Yet another reason I wish I could go.

2. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    What DC stuff do you have. I may be interested in those.

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Im interested in your sw stuff, and especially those magazines. Also, going to the Seth MeFarlane, Seth Green/robot chicken and Fanboys panels are at the top of my list! pv

4. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    As far as DC stuff goes, I've got a lot a figures from the movies and the animated series. They're not all Batman, there are some villians thrown in there as well.

Valhalla, pacervader, just let me know when you want to come by and look at them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.