Toys-For-Tots at The Disney Store in Lynnhaven Mall on Nov. 17th

Discussion in 'Tidewater Area, VA' started by Thumpy, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashara_Leiani Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Thanks Thumpy. Everything's good. We just bought a new house and are still trying to get things in order. It's rare that both of us are off at the same time or we are taking advantage of it. Look forward to working with the HRR and GT in the near future. We will be going to Comic Con in Richmond. Hope to see you there.
  2. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    It's just a week way, so here's an updated list:

Group A - Attending (11AM-1PM):
    1) Alan - (Clone)
    2) Noel Natividad (Rebel Pilot)
    3) Rick Csernelabics (Rebel Trooper)
    4) Pat Quevedo ? (Imperial Officer)
    5) Nels Mize ? (Stormie)
    6) Tony Pena ? (Royal Guard)
    7) Kelly Gable ? (Jedi)
    8. Jason Bruggeman ? (Sith)

Group B - Attending (1PM-3PM):
    1) Alan - (Clone)
    2) Anakinos - Anakin Skywalker
    4) Chris Maher (Jedi)
    5) Barry Maher (Sith)
    6) WendyNat (Tie Pilot, Snowtrooper, Jedi)
    7) Nels Mize ? (Stormie)

Maybes:
    1) Jim Sznoluch - TK
    2) Rachael Roy- (Jedi)
    3) Phil Clark - DZ

Handlers:
    1) Erin Zerbe
  3. larame_kaine Force Ghost

star 2
    I have another TA member who will be coming with me to this event...she will be a Jedi. Her name is Faith Howell (Ayla_Ku).

-Kelly (Jaina_Solo)
  4. Sithspawn_3 Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. ANAKINOS Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will do from 11-3 as well alan. Let me know what time you are going to get there so we can meet up.
  6. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll probably end up changing in the parking lot.

If you have friends at any of the stores, who are willing to let you change inside their establishment, by all means, pursue it.

One more thing. Though we've been permitted to sport weapon props inside Lynnhaven Mall, exercise good judgement. Try to keep your prop in a bag or at the very least, holstered while en route to the Disney Store. We don't want to create a negative disturbance inside or outside the mall.

Remember we're doing this TFT at the good graces of the USMC. We don't want anything negative to reflect on them or us. If the USMC ask anyone to do something or refrain from doing something in particular to support the event, please do it. Same goes with Disney Store or Lynnhaven Mall mangement.

Thanks.
  7. Darth_Clerric Jedi Padawan

I will be attending and will be arriving with barry and chris and wanting to work there shift pls
  8. larame_kaine Force Ghost

star 2
    This event was a HUGE success, and I think everyone had a great time. Thanks to the HRR for the invite, and all members (TA, HRR, RL, and 501st) Who came out to support this event!

-Kelly
  9. Thumpy Jedi Master

star 4
    Here are a few pics:

[image=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/Naar_Birala/Disney%20Store%20Lynnhaven%20Mall%20TFT%202007/Img_2727.jpg]

[image=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/Naar_Birala/Disney%20Store%20Lynnhaven%20Mall%20TFT%202007/Img_2734.jpg]

[image=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/Naar_Birala/Disney%20Store%20Lynnhaven%20Mall%20TFT%202007/Img_2739.jpg]

[image=http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/Naar_Birala/Disney%20Store%20Lynnhaven%20Mall%20TFT%202007/Img_7358.jpg]
  10. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    Great pictures. I can't wait to get mine done and post them! Thanks for the pics Thumpy.
  11. DOMNUSKYWALKER Chapter Rep, Tidewater Alliance FF, Virginia

Chapter Rep
    star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.