main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN Toys For Tots Drive

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TK1427, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    [face_laugh]

That was a good one.

2. Ima_Toydarian

Ima_Toydarian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2003
    Hey gang- I know the Toys 4 Tots drive didn't work out the way we all wanted, but I just got this email from the RMH and thought I'd pass it along. I've got a couple action figures I'm dropping off and I know I'll probably pick up a DVD or video to go with them. Oh, also- keep an ear out for the Wake-Up Crew being out and about. They usually do a remote to get toys for T4T (or another charity) and sell their 'Best Of' CD. Should be coming out soon.

It is that time of the year here at the Ronald McDonald House. Yes Christmas is almost here. As all of you know during December we open areas where the parents can go and pick out presents for their children, not only the patient but each child in their family. We also open an area where the children can go and pick out presents for their parents. My hope is to have both areas open by December 17th, which leads me to why I am emailing each of you. We need your help in filling both rooms. New unwrapped toys are needed as well as new unwrapped adult gifts. Toys are beginning to flow in but we have yet to receive anything the children can give to their parents. Also please remember that we always have teenagers here at the house. New unwrapped items are needed for them as well. Please pass this e-mail on to anyone and everyone you know. If you have any questions don?t hesitate to e-mail or call me.

As always thank you for your help and support of the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis.

Happy Holidays to you and your families.

Sherri Bushong Maxey

House Manager
    Ronald McDonald House of Memphis
    "The House That Love Built"

901-312-7474
    sherri@rmhmemphis.org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.