main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toys for Tots TV Appearance

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Handyman, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everyone,

The 725th company Alpine Garrision of the 501st will be appearing in costume on KTVX Channel Four tommorrow, December 18, at 10:00am during the "Good Things Utah" show to promote the Toys for Tots program of the US Marine Corps. We'll have a Darth Vader, several Stormtroopers, a Wampa(Yes, a Wampa ;)), an Imperial Guard, and I'll be suiting up as Jango Fett.

Toys for Tots is a charitable organization that buys toys for needy children during the Holidays. If you'd like to help out, TONIGHT is the last night you can drop off a new, unwrapped toy at any Utah Albertson's store. After tonight, you can still donate, you'll just have to drive to Fort Douglass. This is a great and simple way to help out people in need at this time of year. :D

If you'd like to see our promotion, be sure to tune in tomorrow morning at 10:00am on channel Four. We'll be on early in the program.

Later,

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I was sleeping at that time. You have to love those midnight releases. :D

3. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    i was working- gotta love those jobs.

4. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    [color=663300]Jobs? It's been a week since I've had one of those. :p[/color]

5. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everybody,

Well, if you're interested in seeing the TV spot, you can see it HERE. (Broadband and Windows Media Player required)

Later,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.