Toys found in or around Lincoln.

Discussion in 'Lincoln, NE' started by +, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. + Jedi Knight

Rather than start a new thread every time I find something new, I'm just going to add to this. And if anybody sees something you haven't before, please post!

KBToys had two Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighters (pic here) as of around 7pm today.
  2. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    I had been thinking of making a thread like this for quite a while, but I didn't know if anyone would be interested in it... thanks for taking the initiative. I will contribute if I find anything interesting! :)
    Btw, two days ago, Toys 'R Us still had Zam and R3 figures...
  3. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    is anyone going to go broke on Monday when the toys come out? I'm going to try to get to the Edgewood Target before I have to go somewhere that afternoon. I want to beat the rush from the kids who will be going there after school. I want to get all the good stuff. I hope they limit people on stuff. I want to get some playskool toys for my niece (2 1/2).

4. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    Liz, of course!! :D But I'm quickly running out of money :p I just bought the last two preview figures I needed at the south K Mart, and last night I bought the Anakin graduation card (it's really funny. I know if I were graduating this year, I would receive a million of those... :) ) But, I think I can still scrounge up about $100 dollars for the big day! :eek: Btw, isn't it on Tuesday??
  5. Obi-Wan's Apparition Force Ghost

star 5
    I forgot to post this, but about a week ago I was at the Kmart at Edgewood, and they had a bunch of Yodas and Dookus. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.