1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Brisbane (11th-13th November), Adelaide (18th-20th November)

Oz Comic Con: 2017

FF:NZ Toys from Hasbro

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SWNZ, May 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hasbro NZ are 10mins around the road from me. I'll try and pop in there when I'm passing next week (probably not until Wednesday though). Last time I did that, the lady at reception went and got my Muftak & Kabe and Mace Windu figures while I waited.

If you can't wait until Wednesday though ...

Hasbro New Zealand
    PO Box 100-940
    North Shore Mail Centre
    AUCKLAND
    ph: (09)415-9916
    fax: (09)415-9160

:)
  2. SWNZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ACERRIMMER and SW4EVA can you email me your names and addresses so that we can send the figures to you, I think we might need a payment first on order of the cases but I'll let you know when we know.

I will let you know all the final cost when Jonathan hear's back. Those of you in Christchurch how about we send the figures to Centuri to save on P+H and you can get them off him.

let me know if this is OK.

SWNZ
    starwars@zfree.co.nz
  3. Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yeah Centuri's place is good (if he's O.K. with it)

BTW when I went into my local comic shop today they had a fax from Wizards Distributors with the cases that they are offering. They told the comic shop that the figures would not be available to Hasbro NZ I found this really strange 'cause as you will see the cases are nearly identical! and the figures work out to be $19.95

Case One
    3X Scout Trooper
    3X Han Solo
    3X Battle Droid(security I think)
    1X Darth Vader
    1X Anakin Skywalker
    1X Obi-Wan Kenobi

Case Two
    3X K3P0
    3X Plo Koon
    3X Mon Calamari
    3X IG-88

and on the bottom it has'Boba Fett not available yet'. The comic shop said to Wizard Distributors that they didn't want to get any if they were going to get stuck with leftovers and that is when Wizard said Hasbro NZ couldn't get them.
    I don't know if its Wizards of the Coast because all it has on the top of the fax is a american phone # and Wizard Dist.
    Are they trying to rip them off?
  4. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Wizards Distributors r not part of wizards of the coast or hasbro. WHat they do is get stuff from america for comic shops eg Comics and Figs and the stuff out of the previews
  5. Chansplace Jedi Padawan

star 4

Sending the figures here is fine.

and good research skills guys! keep it up.

6. Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Yes excellent research, I'll have to use it as a credit on my Graduate Diploma of Starwarsology.(I'm a Forceologist)
  7. SWNZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok, Jonny has been away so he is making the order this week, sorry about the delay.

The cost is $17 per figure and $5-10 P+H. As I have nothing to do with the order or distribution can I get you send an email to Jonny jonnyb@voyager.co.nz and he'll give you the bank account number so you can plop it in easy. If the cost of P+H is less than what you give him he'll refund the change no probs.
    I have given him details of who you all are and what you ordered so he knows but to double check just let him know again. Thanks guys, you've been great.
  8. Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I really think you should take some credit for yourself SWNZ, your obviously trying to be shy and modest!
  9. SWNZ Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [face_blush]

No really it's out of my hands now, just call me "Middle Man Matt"
  10. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Re: B'omarr Monk figures

Well, I talked to the lady at Hasbro's reception, and she didn't know of any current Star Wars mail-aways. The lady actually in charge of the Star Wars products was in a meeting, but I'll try her again tomorrow.

:(
  11. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Re: B'omarr Monk figures

I talked to the "Star Wars lady" at Hasbro NZ and she said there were no mail-away figures, so someone somewhere along the line has got it wrong (either that or Hasbro NZ are saving the B'omarr Monks for an Episode II promotion).

:_|
  12. figurefreeze Jedi Youngling

The latest figure freeze poll on short packign ends soon. Stop buy and check out my site. http://www.geocities.com/figurefreeze/ If you have news or store reports from across the tazman send them in figurefreeze@yahoo.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.