Toys to crossover SW RPG stats

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Koohii, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    While I was tossing and turning last night, I began thinking of some of my classic toys in RPG stats, and how to convert them. (Good sign of a bored mind that has gone over the edge into geekdom).
    It started with a line called StarCom (Colleco, ~1987), but soon wandered arround to Centurions, ExoSquad, and others.
    Questions I have: has anyone else come up with stats for this sort of thing? Would other people even be interested or care? In all of them, or just specific lines?

Bare in mind that I'm going to post strictly D6 stats, so D20 folks would have to convert. Anyone else who has already compiled stats will post in whatever formats s/he has.

Any takers, or is this too silly a topic?
  2. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    I think, once upon a time, we did Predators, Aliens and a couple of mecha to D6. I'd have no idea where we left our conversions though...
  3. Blithe Force Ghost

star 4
    Don't worry, Koohii, you're not the only one. I just hope you haven't been thinking of RPG stats for lego ships and characters from the various different genres and worlds like me. [face_plain] :oops:

Though I'd certainly be interested in some d6 stats for the Zaku II, RX-78 Gundam, Guntank, and Guncannon from the original Mobile Suit Gundam; and GI JOE stats, especially in d6, have plenty of room for potential hilarity.

:D @ the thought of Cobra Commander in d6.
  4. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    As you wish:

GI Joe
    Cobra Commander (TV Cartoon Version)
    Name: Cobra Commander
    Type: Scientist turned Military dictator
    Sex/Species: Male, Cobra-La
    Height: ? (5'10")
    Weight: ? (100kg)
    Description: Physically fit (mentally may be another matter), probablly white/anglo-saxon of medium build. No known photos or images available. Has not been seen without full helmet or hood on by anyone in years. Shrill irritating voice.
    DEX 3D+2
    Blaster 7D
    Dodge 10D
    Grenade 5D
    Heavy Weapons 6D+1
    KNO 3D
    Bureaucrasy 4D
    Culture 6D
    History 5D+1
    MEC 3D+2
    Tank driving 6D+2
    Car 4D+2
    Hovercraft 5D+2
    Airplanes 5D
    Helicopters 5D
    PER 3D
    Command 8D+2
    Bargain 8D
    Con 8D+2
    Sneak 6D
    STR 2D+2
    Brawling 4D+2
    Stamina 5D+1
    Climb/Jump 5D
    TEC 2D
    Demolition 4D
    Security 5D+2
    SP 12
    FP 3
    DSP 7
    Equipment: Cobra Commander delux dress uniform, Cobra Commander battle helmet, Cobra Commander hood (+1D physical, +1 energy), blaster pistol (4D), legions of followers, cobra command infrastructure, cobra command equipment, Cobra island.
    Background: Unknown to almost everyone, Cobra Commander isn't strictly human, but a cobra-la scientist who was deformed by one of his experiments when something went wrong. He was exiled from Cobra-la and decided to become a facist military dictator and terrorist. Somehow, he succeeded in attracting the loyalty and financial backing to pull it off. While imaginative, many of his schemes are ultimately ludicrious and/or impractical. That doesn't stop him from trying, but it does prevent him from succeeding.
    Personaliy: Slightly deranged, has anger-management issues. Not a bottle baby.
    Objective: World Domination
    A Quote: "COOOO-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
    Connection to other characters: Leader/employer of all cobra personnel, ally to Destro, Enemy of everyone non-cobra

GI Joe
    Cobra Commander (Marvel Comic series)
    Name: Cobra Commander
    Type: Scientist turned Military dictator
    Sex/Species: Male, Human
    Height: ? (5'10")
    Weight: ? (100kg)
    Description: Physically fit white/anglo-saxon of medium build. No known photos or images available. Has not been seen without full helmet or hood on by anyone in years.
    DEX 3D+2
    Firearms 7D
    Dodge 6D
    Grenade 5D
    Heavy Weapons 6D+1
    KNO 3D
    Accounting 7D
    Bureaucrasy 8D
    Culture 6D
    History 9D+1
    Sciences 5D+2
    Technology 7D+2
    MEC 3D
    Tank driving 6D+2
    Car 4D+2
    Hovercraft 5D+2
    Airplanes 7D
    Helicopters 6D
    Gunnery 5D+1
    Artilary 4D+1
    PER 3D+2
    Command 12D+2
    Bargain 8D
    Con 8D+2
    Sneak 6D
    STR 2D+2
    Brawling 4D+2
    Stamina 5D+1
    Climb/Jump 5D
    TEC 2D
    Demolition 4D
    Security 5D+2
    SP 27
    FP 3
    DSP 5
    Equipment: Cobra Commander delux dress uniform, Cobra Commander battle helmet, Cobra Commander hood (+1D physical, +1 energy), blaster pistol (4D), legions of followers, cobra command infrastructure, cobra command equipment, Cobra island.
    Background: A former midwestern (some town named "Springfield") used-car salesman, Cobra commander began leading counter-culture political rallies in the 50s. They started as Huey Long-style and twisted to be more and more anti-US as time went on. Slowly, the organization that became known as COBRA was born, with Cobra Commander as it's military, political, and economic leader.
    Personaliy: A gifted orator, convinced that he is the one who was born to lead the new world order, dedicated to reshaping the world to suit his desires.
    Objective: World Domination
    A Quote: "It will be mine. By hook or by crook, the world will be allll Miiiiine..."
    Connection to other characters: Leader/employer of all cobra personnel, ally to Destro, Enemy of everyone non-cobra, Father of "Billy"
  5. Blithe Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] =D= =D=

The stats themsevles seem to be accurate, too. Well, as accurate as you can get for a GI JOE character. :p Though if I had to nit-pick, I would imagine Cobra would have some skill in Willpower, but it's been forever since I've actually seen the cartoon, so I can't say for sure if that's suitable; all I remember are the ridiculous plots. :p

I like them. :)

6. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 8
    Was StarCom the line of toys which had magnets in their feet?

E_S
  7. Nktalloth Jedi Knight

star 1
    When he says COOOOOOOOO-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA is it in a specific circumstance, or does he shout it at random. Because now I have the image of a man calmly eating dinner, then leaping to his feet and shrieking in a fit of rage: "COOOOOO-BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
  8. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, StarCom figs had magnetic feet. They also had the small vehicles that folded up into a std cargo-container size/shape. I thought they were very cool. Sold mine on eBay a couple months ago for a nice tidy sum over $800

Glad you liked the stats. Wasn't sure if you wanted comic book or cartoon. You're right about willpower--I forgot about that one and it wasn't one of the standards mentioned on the Cyborged Pirate template I based him on. [face_whistling]

I would see that as more of a toast at the beginning of the meal, or with the after-dinner cherry. [face_laugh]
  9. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Star Com:

Craft: Star Wolf F-1400
    Type: Compact interceptor fighter
    Scale: Starfighter
    Length: 3.8 meters
    Skill: Starfighter piloting: Star Wolf
    Crew: 1
    Crew Skill: Piloting 5D, Gunnery 4D+2
    Cargo: 20kg (can pick up and carry one external cargo container)
    Cost: 70,000(new)
    Hyperdrive: none
    Nav computer: none
    Maneuverability: 2d (4d atmospheric)
    Space: 9 (4D+2)
    Atmosphere: 450, 1,300kmh
    Hull: 2d
    Shields: 0
    Sensors:
    Passive: 30/0D
    Scan: 50/1D
    Search: 75/2D
    Focus: 4/4D
    Weapons:
    2 laser cannons (fire Linked)
    Fire arc: front
    Skill: starship gunnery
    Fire Control: 2D
    Space Range: 1-3/10/20
    Atmosphere Range: 100-200/1.2/1.5km
    Damage: 4D

Craft: Starmax Bomber
    Type: Light bomber assault carrier
    Length: 16.8 meters
    Skill: Starfighter piloting: Starmax bomber
    Crew: 1 pilot, 1 gunner, 1 sensor/tech
    Crew Skill: Piloting 5D, Gunnery 5D+2, Sensors 5D, Repair 6D
    Cargo: 120kg (can pick up and carry one external and one internal cargo container)
    Cost: 170,000(new)
    Hyperdrive: none
    Nav computer: none
    Maneuverability: 1d
    Space: 6 (3D)
    Atmosphere: 350, 1,000kmh
    Hull: 3d+2
    Shields: 0
    Sensors:
    Passive: 30/aD
    Scan: 50/2D
    Search: 75/3D
    Focus: 10/4D
    Weapons:
    2 laser cannons (fire Linked)
    Fire arc: front
    Damage: 4D
    Twin laser cannons (fire Linked)
    Fire arc: turret
    Damage: 5D
    Proton torpedo Launcer
    Ammo: 4
    Fire arc: rear
    Fire Control: 1D
    Space Range: 1/3/7
    Atmosphere Range: 500-100/700/3.6km
    Damage: 9D
    Can carry up to 4 Star Wolf F-1400 fighters using all 3 external mounts plus internal storage

10. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    I love how the comic Cobra Commander is a disgruntled used car salesman.

Anyways, do a Transformer. How much damage would Megatron do in gun mode??
  11. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Transformers
    Megatron (G1 original TV Cartoon Version)
    Name: Megatron
    Type: Decepticon Leader
    Sex/Species: Male, Cybertronian
    Height: 32meters
    Weight: 4000KG
    Scale: Walker
    Description: Giant robot with gun barrel mounted on right arm or a Walther PPK pistol.
    DEX 3D+2
    Blaster 10D
    Dodge 7D
    Melee parry 5D
    Melee 6D+1
    Brawling parry 5D
    Flying 4D+1
    KNO 3D
    Willpower 8D
    Tactics 7D
    History (Cybertron) 5D+1
    MEC 2D
    Starship Piloting 5D
    Starship Gunnery 5D
    PER 3D+2
    Command 10D+2
    Bargain 6D
    Con 8D+2
    Sneak 6D
    STR 3D+2
    Brawling 7D+2
    Stamina 9D+1
    TEC 2D
    Comp Prog/Repair 6D
    Demolition 4D
    Security 5D+2
    SP 30
    FP 3
    DSP 9
    Equipment: Command of Decepticons, Right Arm Cannon (10D), Energy weapon (Mace Str+2D requires 1 skill point per round to use), Alternate Mode--Gun(10D + up to 5 skill points)
    Background: Some say the Decepticons were built as the military to defend Cybertron. Some say they were built by the Quintessons as their muscle to oppress the Autobot slaves. Some say other things. Some people will say anything. Regardless, Megatron is the first in a series of Megatrons to be the absolute leader of the decepticons. He is a skilled leader and diplomat, maneuvering any challengers to his leadership into exposing themselves and then destroying their possitions of challenge (and usually them too).
    Personaliy: Slightly deranged, has anger-management issues. Not a bottle baby.
    Objective: Galactic Domination
    A Quote: "You may have won this time, Prime, but I will be back..."
    Connection to other characters: Leader of all Decepticons, Enemy of every other sentient in the universe.
    Notes:
    Can fly both in atmosphere (100kmh) and through space (2D/4).
    Before Transformers: The Movie, Megatron appears to have upgraded his firepower. This allowed him to add his DSP to the damage of his arm cannon, thereby greatly improving his killing power.
    While he can hover in Gun-Mode, Megatron needs another Transformer to aim and fire. While in Gun-mode, Megatron can spend up to 5 skill points to increase his damage.
    There are rumors that the stock and silencer of his gun mode can transform into a howitzer cannon, but like Optimus Prime's trailer/battle platform, this is never used in the cartoon.

Comic book versions some other time. Did I forget anything?/>
  12. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    nah, although I don't understand the skill points/use (I never played 2nd edition d6 SWRPG)

also, armor?

I'd say going to gun mode takes a whole round, and he has no armor bunus while transforming or while in gun mode. He can take one un-aimed shot before he needs to be held to fire
  13. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, didn't think about armor. Part of the way I worked arround toughness was to make him a walker-sized creature (+6D to resist damage from human-sized weapons--He'd have 9D+2 to resist a human with a club doing a max of 5D+2, but that looks like armor is definately in order).

As for transforming, it is an action, possiblly 2. For each action beyond the first, all actions suffer a 1D penalty. Some episodes have Megatron transform and then fire immediately.
  14. FlareStorm Force Ghost

star 6
    oh yeah, I forgot about the d6 scaling thing.
  15. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Transformers
    Megatron (G2 Tank Version)
    Name: Megatron
    Type: Decepticon Leader
    Sex/Species: Male, Cybertronian
    Height: 32meters
    Weight: 4000KG
    Description: Giant robot or a Tank in Decepticon Green and Purple camoflage.
    DEX 3D+2
    Blaster 10D
    Dodge 7D
    Melee parry 5D
    Melee 8D+1
    Brawling parry 5D
    Flying 4D+1
    KNO 3D
    Willpower 9D
    Tactics 7D
    History (Cybertron) 5D+1
    MEC 2D
    Starship Piloting 5D
    Starship Gunnery 5D
    Artillary 8D
    PER 3D+2
    Command 10D+2
    Bargain 6D
    Con 9D+2
    Sneak 6D
    STR 3D+2
    Brawling 7D+2
    Stamina 9D+1
    TEC 2D
    Comp Prog/Repair 8D
    Demolition 4D
    Security 7D+2
    SP 30
    FP 3
    DSP 11
    Tank mode:
    MV: 2D
    Speed: 3d+2 / 5 / 200kph
    Equipment: Command of Decepticons, Cannon (12D physical Armor Piercing), Alternate Mode--Tank
    Background: There appears to be some confusion about Megatron's history. At one point he was physically merged with Autobot Medic/Mechanic Ratchet during a SpaceBridge accident and placed into stasis to preserve both. Later, a battle-scarred Megatron emerges from space. What happened between these incidents is unknown. Another history has Megatron return to his previous form in order to later be turned into Galvatron by Unicron. Regardless, Megatron's return to Earth happened upon a Cobra test facility. Cobra had captured the USA's leading scientist in charge of a Rail-gun development program. While Megatron was busy entertaining himself by blowing up Cobra equipment, she aimed the prototype she'd developed at Megatron and fired. Megatron was so impressed by the damage wroght by the single shot (and the fact that the ammunition had achieved ballistic orbit AFTER passing though both sides of his armor) that he agreed to stop destroying Cobra equipment in exchange for a refit with this weapon as his primary offensive system. The US scientist included a virus in the software in an attempt to improve her situation and prevent an catostrophic loss of life should Megatron attack the US. Unfortunately, Megatron not only detected the "Crude & Childish" virus, but upgraded it and returned it to spread throughout Cobra's computers.
    Personaliy: Domineering, but patient tactician. Truly believes in the supremacy of Cybertronians over all other fleshling species, and Decepticons superior to Autobots, inspite of the combat track record.
    Objective: Galactic Domination
    A Quote: "You may have won this time, Prime, but I will be back..."
    Connection to other characters: Leader of all Decepticons, Enemy of every other sentient in the universe.
    Notes:
    Can fly both in atmosphere (100kmh) and through space (2D/4).
    The RailGun turret is truly a devastating weapon. While based on physical damage instead of energy, it is none-the-less capable of punching through almost any armor, and destroying a battlecruiser with a single shot.
    No explanation on the return to G1 Pistol version is ever provided.
    History with Cobra derived from GIJoe Comics.
  16. Nktalloth Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, twink out a doll or something, would you please? Just for giggles.
  17. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OK, since you asked

Teddy Roxpin
    Name: Teddy Roxpin
    Type: Surveilance droid
    Sex/Species: Droid
    Height: .4M
    Weight: 5kg
    Description: Small stylized ursuoid biped with faux fur covering a droid body
    DEX 1D
    Dodge 3D
    KNO 1D
    MEC 1D
    PER 1D+2
    Storytelling (Con) 3D+2
    Sneak 4D+2
    Search 3D+2
    STR 1D
    TEC 1D
    Security 3D
    SP 5
    FP 1
    DSP 1
    Equipment: Socket ports allow for a variety of educational and entertainment chips (comes with 5 2D chips) Holographic transmitter/recorder
    Background: This line was originally marketed as a children's nanny/monitor droid. Later, it was discovered that the droids were being used to perform market studies and broadcast corporate brainwashing advertisements to children. The company went bankrupt and was sold. The new management continued some of the same practices, but was mainly used to spy on adults and to monitor the behavior of those suspected of being subversive or rebel agents.
    Personaliy: sachrine
    Objective: monitor the humans in its care and provide educational services
    A Quote: "Hi, <blink> I'm Teddy Roxpin. Would you like me to tell you a story? Once, there was an evil rebellion, who tried to destroy our great galactic empire..."
    Connection to other characters: Can be the "pet" referred to in the "Kid" template in the d6 system. Otherwise may be toy of character's child, niece, or other pre-pubescent relative.

or...

Teddy Roxpin (miniature scale)
    Name: Teddy Roxpin
    Type: Giant Ursuroid
    Sex/Species: Roxpinian Ursuroid Biped
    Height: 40M
    Weight: 400kg
    Description: Humumgous bear
    DEX 3D+2
    Dodge 6D
    Brawling Parry 5D+2
    KNO 2D
    MEC 1D
    PER 4D+2
    Sneak 6D
    STR 8D+2
    Stamina 9D+2
    TEC 1D
    SP 3
    FP 1
    DSP
    Equipment: Claws (STR+2D) Sonic Sachrine Bombardment (6D stun vs Willpower)
    Background: Native to the planet Roxpania, these seemingly tame and gentle creatures are ferrocious when arroused, and can smash AT-ATs to bits. They have an unknown mental ability to stun opponents with lingustic babble that can cause confusion or unconsiousness in the weak-minded (some say this is like bardic song, others Jedi Mind control). They have been known to use this ability to stun tresspassers before physically destroying them.
    Objective: To be left alone on their homeworld, and destroy anything that doesn't want peace and quiet.
    A Quote: "Hello small trespassing machines. Please go away. Oh, well if you're going to shoot me, let me tell you a story..." <crunch>
    Connection to other characters: Roxpinians do not travel offworld (not even on bult transports). Very few vehicles smaller than a Star Destroyer even have a room large enough to house them. They do accept visitors to their world, and even settlers of other races, so long as those races like to live in a nice quiet, peaceful forest and don't disturb the locals.
  18. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    More kiddie stuff:
    Name: Barney TFBPD
    Type: Brainwashing droid
    Sex/Species: dubious/droid
    Height: 2.1M
    Weight: 200kg
    Description: Bipedal saurial droid with prehensile tail covered in purple and green cloth
    DEX 1D+2
    KNO 3D
    Culture 6D
    History (Imperial version) 5D+2
    MEC 1D
    PER 3D
    Bargain 5D
    Con 7D
    STR 2D
    TEC 1D
    Droid prog./rep. 4D
    First Aid 3D
    SP 2
    FP 0
    DSP 70
    Equipment: Armor padding (1D physical +1energy) for up to 6 attacks, Vocabulator, holovid broadcast network, bodyguards
    Background: The creation of CompNOR, this droid was designed to educate children into the new world order, first by presenting their biased view of history and the galaxy, then by fanning anti non-human sentiment in adolescents and older.
    Personaliy: Cuddly and luvvy duvvy
    Objective: destruction of mental processes
    A Quote: "I luv you/ You luv me"
    Connection to other characters: Hated by all sentients that have retained more than 5 brain cells.

THe Black Hole
    Name: VINCent
    Type: 300 series TI astromech
    Sex/Species: Male, droid
    Height: 1M
    Weight: 75kg
    Description: Roughly blob-shaped 1M in diameter with numerous retractable appendages and tools.
    DEX 2D
    Blaster 5D
    Dodge 6D
    KNO 3D
    Culture 6D
    History 6D
    Willpower 6D
    MEC 1D
    PER 2D
    Sneak 3D
    STR 1D
    TEC 2D
    Starship repair 4D
    Droid prog/repair 4D
    Security 5D
    SP 7
    FP 2
    DSP
    Force Powers: Sense 2D Receptive Telepathy
    Equipment: 4 retractable heavy grasper hands (2 front, 2 side), visual screen, visual sensors (human range) ESP communication system, vocabulator, synthcord, magnetic stabalizers and clamps, 2 Heavy Blasters (5d), Heavy boring drill (6d armor piercing) floodlight, commlink
    Background: Built as an early astromech and all-purpose droid for exploration vessels, the 300 series droids proved too expensive for the market since they weren't specialized to a particular function. An experiment with organic tissue and cloned flesh allowed for a unique feature that no other droid has since managed: telepathy. Even then, the system was highly vulnerable to outside damage and only about 10% of the attempted bondings were successful. Furthermore, only specialized personnel could broadcast or recieve information from the droid. Unfortunately, the scientist who developed the technology took it to her death. Most modern programmers desiring such an interface end up with the AJ^6 cyborg interface. A few VINCent 300s can still be found roaming the galaxy with their masters.
    Personaliy: This series is highly intelligent, and knows it. They have a strong perpensity to show off in battles of wits or target ranges. Others sometimes find them arrogant or simply annoying
    Objective: Exploration of the universe and education the organic sentients
    A Quote: "There are old pilots and bold pilots, but very few Old, Bold Pilots" "We are the best"
    Connection to other characters: TI 300 series make excellent partners and backups for scouts and explorers.
  19. Nktalloth Jedi Knight

star 1
    Somehow, I always knew those accursed bears were watching me... But now I have PROOF of their activities against me! *Jots "Teddy Roxpin" into a book labled "Conspiracy Theory"*
  20. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Exo Squad

Craft: Phaeton Neosapian Command E-Frame
    Passengers: none
    Cargo: 10KG
    Scale: Speeder
    Height: 3.5M
    Running: 15
    Atmosphere: 1d
    Space: 2d
    Body: 2D+2 (Body is used in attempts to attack the craft)
    Armor: +4d (Armor is used in attempts to attack the pilot)
    MV: +3D
    Strength bonus: +2D (applies to all strength skill rolls)
    Weapons:
    2 Heavy Grapplers: Skill: Brawling; Damage STR+2D
    Concussion missiles (3): FC 3D, Dam 7D, range: 15/30/50 Note: can be fire-linked for +1d FC
    Sensors:
    Passive 1D, Active 2D, Focus 2D, Scan 2D
    Note: requires cybernetic pilot cyborg interface for propper operation. Lack of interface adds 3d penalty to all actions.

Craft: Rita Tores Marine E-Frame
    Height: 3.3M
    Running: 20
    Body: 3D+2 (Body is used in attempts to attack the craft)
    Armor: +5d (Armor is used in attempts to attack the pilot)
    MV: +2D
    Strength bonus: +3D (applies to all strength skill rolls)
    Weapons:
    Heavy Grappler: Skill: Brawling; Damage STR+3D
    Concussion missiles (2): FC 3D, Dam 7D, range: 15/30/50
    Anti-personnel laser turret: FC 1D, Dam 4d(character scale)
    Anti-mech missile (1): FC 2D, Dam 7D (Walker scale)
    Battering Ram/Jackhammer: Dam STR+5D
    Arc Welder: Dam 6D, range: .5m (Will cut through anything, eventually)
    Sensors:
    Note: requires cybernetic pilot cyborg interface for propper operation. Lack of interface adds 3d penalty to all actions.

Craft: Maggie Weston Repair E-Frame
    Passengers: 1
    Cargo: 100KG
    Height: 6.7M
    Running: 30
    Body: 3D+2 (Body is used in attempts to attack the craft)
    Armor: +7d (Armor is used in attempts to attack the pilot)
    MV: +1D
    Weapons:
    Heavy Grappler: Skill: Brawling; Damage STR+3D
    Concussion missiles (3 fire linked): FC 3D, Dam 7D, range: 15/30/50
    Heavy laser cannon: FC 2D, Dam 6D
    Twin Laser cannons: FC 3D, Dam 5D
    Tow Hook: FC 4D, carries up to 500KG
    Arc Welder: Dam 4D, range: .5m (Will cut through anything, eventually)
    Sensors:
    Passive 2D, Active 3D, Focus 2D, Scan 4D
    Can refuel E-Frames in the field and has facilities for most repairs. Carrying an E-Frame incurres a 1d penalty. Attempting to carry more requires a difficult piloting check and results in at least an additional 2D per E-Frame.

Craft: Kaz Takagi Fighter E-Frame
    Cargo: 50KG
    Legth: 8.5M
    Wingspan: 10M
    Hyperdrive: x4
    Backup: no
    Navicomp: no
    System holds 2 jumps in memmory
    Atmosphere: 4d
    Space: 6d
    Body: 2D+2
    MV: +3D
    Weapons:
    Concussion missiles (2): FC 3D, Dam 7D, range: 20/40/80
    Twin heavy laser cannons: FC 1D, Dam 6d
    Concussion bomb (1): FC 1D, Dam 7d/5d/3d Rad 0-3/4-7/8-10
    Anti-mech missile (1): FC 2D, Dam 7D (Walker scale)
    Twin laser cannons: FC 2D, Dam 4D
    Sensors:
    Passive 2D, Active 4D, Focus 3D, Scan 2D
    Can land on any terrain VTOL.
    Wings fold to 4M width

Can eject rear section if damaged. Cockpit stats become as follows:
    Craft: Takagi Fighter cockpit E-Frame
    Length: 5.3M
    Wingspan: 10M
    Atmosphere: 3D
    Space: 3d
    Body: 2D+2
    MV: +2D
    Weapons:
    Twin heavy laser cannons: FC 1D, Dam 6d
    Concussion bomb (1): FC 1D, Dam 7d/5d/3d Rad 0-3/4-7/8-10
    Anti-mech missile (1): FC 2D, Dam 7D
    Twin laser cannons: FC 2D, Dam 4D
    Sensors:
    Passive 1D, Active 3D, Focus 3D, Scan 2D
    Can land on any terrain VTOL.
    Wings fold to 4M width.
    Power level on all weapons drops from Starfighter to Walker scale.

Can't find my Marsh command E-Frame to use as a model
  21. Blithe Force Ghost

star 4
    I showed one the players from my group the Megatron and Cobra Commander stats; he liked them, and he has a request for you, if you don't mind.

Skeletor. (Preferably Cartoon version) :D
  22. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    He-Man
    Skellator (TV Cartoon Version)
    Name: Skellator
    Type: Dark Jedi
    Sex/Species: Male (though with the high-pitched voice, we aren't certain--possible hermaphrodite), Hordling
    Height: 5'10", just like everyone else
    Weight: 120kg
    Description: Physically fit with rippling muscle with 6-pack abs, with blue skin and some wierd problem that gives him an exo-skellatal head on an endo-skellatal body. Annoyingly high-pitched void raises questions about mental stability.
    DEX 3D+2
    Melee 6D
    Dodge 5D+1
    Brawling Parry 6D
    Melee Parry 6D+2
    KNO 2D+2
    Hordling Lore 5D
    Culture 6D
    Magic 7D
    History 5D+1
    MEC 3D
    Hordling ground vehicles 6D+2
    Repulsor-life operation 5D+2
    PER 3D
    Command 7D+1
    Gambling 5D+1
    STR 3D+2
    Brawling 5D+2
    Lifting 5D
    TEC 2D
    SP 17
    FP 3
    DSP 5
    Control: 4D
    Sense: 3D
    Control Powers: Absorb/disapate energy, Enhance Attribute, Rage
    Sense Powers: Sense Force, Magnify Senses
    Alter Powers: TK, Injure/kill
    CS: Farseeing
    CA: Feed on Darkside, Force Lightning
    CSA: Lesser Force Shield
    SA: Dim Other's Senses
    Equipment: Blue loin-cloth, Purple hood and armor, Staff (Str+1D)(Used as focus for force powers), Sword (STR+1D+2), Snake Mountain Fortress, Portal to Hordling dimension, Numerous vehicles, Wierd collection of flunkies, sith holocron.
    Background: Skellator was sent out of the Hordling Dimension to take control of Eternia. Well, that's what they told him. Actually, the head of the hord just wanted the whiner as far away from him as possible. Since arriving on Eternia, Skellator has been trying to take over Castle Greyskull and gain it's secrets and power. The mere fact that a light-side oriented power source is not going to take kindly to a dark-sider doesn't seem to figure into his thinking.
    Personaliy: Definately a bottle baby! With those teeth? Ouch. Anyway, Skellator is first and foremost a self-defeating whiner with inferiority complexes. So great is his need to control his own environment that he is constantly using "Dim Other's Senses" on his own forces to keep them in line. Even though capable of devastating power, he never uses Force Lightning to do more than 4D of damage, for fear of actually killing someone. It wouldn't be enough for him to actually win a fight, he mush have approval from his enemies. So shallow is his will that he went over to the dark side after only gaining 3 DSP. The Horde threw him out for excessive whining, and emotionally he never developed past the age of 8.
    Objective: To be loved and respected
    A Quote: "No, now there are TWO of them! My day is RUINED!"
    Connection to other characters: Leader/employer of all freaks and misfits in Eternia, ally to the Horde, Laughing stock of Eternia

d20 Conversion: 3 levels of Force Adept, 2 of Sith Lord, and 2 fringer

Sorry, I can't remember the name of the Horde leader or the dimension She-Ra was in, and I don't feel like looking it up.
    When compiling Force Powers, I didn't bother to look up prerequisites, but if there are any, assume that he has them but didn't bother to use them./>
  23. Blithe Force Ghost

star 4
    Excellent! We loved the jokes. :D
  24. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ReBOOT
    Name: Hack and Slash
    Type: Viral warbots
    Sex/Species: Male, Droid
    Height: 150 pixels
    Weight: 64 MHz
    Description: Broad shouldered armored battle droids with beady eyes and thin arms ending in large hands. They stand on a skinning stock unileg with an omni-directional trackball. Hack is red with a high-pitched voice, while Slash is blue with a bass voice (or is it the other way arround? not even they seem to be sure).
    DEX 3D
    Blaster 6D
    Dodge 6D
    Missile Weapons 4D+1
    KNO 1D
    Intimidate 4D
    MEC 1D
    Jetpack 4D
    PER 1D
    Bargain 3D
    Sneak 3D
    STR 5D+2
    Brawling 6D+2
    TEC 1D
    Demolition 4D+1
    SP 1
    FP 0
    DSP 3
    Equipment: Unipod omni-directional trackpod leg, excetric vocabulators, "cammoflage" chameleon electronic armor (+1d to BE spotted), 2 Heavy maniplator arms (+1d to STR & brawling damage), Jetpack, 18 missiles (can be fired individually or all at once; FC 1D, Dam 5d; Speeder scale), internal commlink, auto repair system (10 rounds per level of injury), PID badge
    Background: Hack and Slash were built by the virus MegaByte as dumb muscle. Unfortunately, the big M didn't realize how dumb he was getting. Hack and Slash have a poor track record of succeeding in the assignments given them. On the princible that they'll have to be useful eventually, MegaByte retains their services. Megabyte can't remember which is which either.
    Personaliy: While they have tough-droid attitudes, they are both fairly well-meaning bots. Truth be told, they are still very childish and under-developed mentally. This has been used against them repeatedly. They also have strong sibling rivalry. They have, however, done some really bad things; even though they were under orders, and they both know it was bad at the time.
    Objective: To serve MegaByte
    A Quote: "Why did you do that?" "What we were doing was WRONG. He could have been hurt." "That's the iDEA!" "Run along little fellow. Be free. I miss Bob." "Wha What?!?" "He would always stop us before we could do anything really bad." "Yeah, I know what you mean." "Are you gonna tell Megabyte about what I did?" "YEP." "Oh"
    Connection to other characters: These two would make wonderful comic relief guards.

Name: Dot Matrix
    Type: Command.com
    Sex/Species: Female, Sprite
    Height: 142 pixels
    Weight: 128 MHz
    Description: Physically fit green-skinned female with dark hair and glasses.
    DEX 3D+1
    Blaster 5D+1
    Dodge 7D
    KNO 4D
    Bureaucrasy 6D
    Tactics 4D
    History 5D
    Games Lore 5D+1
    Willpower 7D
    MEC 2D+2
    Ground Vehicle 4D+2
    Hovercraft 3D+2
    Airplanes 5D
    PER 4D
    Command 7D+2
    Bargain 6D
    STR 2D
    Stamina 4D
    TEC 2D
    SP 12
    FP 3
    DSP 0
    Equipment: Command.com access codes, blaster pistol (4d), PID badge, ZIP board, Exo-suit, ReBoot Command
    Background: Dot Matrix is daughter and heir of the previous Command.com of Mainframe. She inheritted the role when her father disappeared while experimenting with a gate command. The gate nullified everyone nearby, destroyed the sister city now known as Lost Angles, and ported the viruses known as Megabyte and Hexadecimanl to the Mainframe. Since then she has studied under the original Command.com Phong and worked with her brother Enzo Matrix and the newly arrived Guardian, Bob to contain the viruses, repair the system, and defeat The User.
    Personaliy: Control freak. Always insists on having a plan of action first. A skilled leader and tactician, though, who brings out the best in those arround her.
    Objective: Guardian Bob, protecting her brother and the rest of MainFrame from The User.
    A Quote: "He's just standing there, shooting at them (skelletons). What kind of sick individual would take pleasure from that kind of game?" "We need a plan"
    Connection to other characters: Administrator for the Central processing core.

Any other requests?/>
  25. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    more Exo Squad

Craft: Security Law Enforcement E-Frame (sorry, can't remember the pilot's name)
    Height: 3.5M
    Running: 20
    Space: 1d
    Body: 1D+2 (Body is used in attempts to attack the craft)
    Armor: +2d (Armor is used in attempts to attack the pilot)
    MV: +4D
    Strength bonus: +0D (applies to all strength skill rolls)
    Weapons:
    Concussion missiles (8): FC 1D, Dam 6D, range: 15/30/50 Note: can be fire-linked for +1d FC
    Ion cannon: FC 2D, Dam 4D ionization
    Slug cannon: FC 2D, Dam 5D physical, range: 20/30/35
    Floodlights: FC 0, Dam 4D stun, range: 10/20/40
    Sensors:
    Passive 2D, Active 2D, Focus 3D, Scan 4D

Craft: Alex DeLeon Scout & Communications E-Frame
    Height: 3.1M
    Running: 35
    Atmosphere: 2d
    Space: 3d+2
    Body: 1D+2 (Body is used in attempts to attack the craft)
    Armor: +2d (Armor is used in attempts to attack the pilot)
    MV: +3D+2
    Strength bonus: +1D (applies to all strength skill rolls)
    Weapons:
    Concussion missiles (4): FC 3D, Dam 7D, range: 15/30/50
    Autocannon: FC 1D, Dam 4d
    Tracker missile (1): FC 4D, Dam 7D
    Sensors:
    Passive 3D, Active 5D, Focus 5D, Scan 5D
    Additional: the sensor and control on the scout 'Frame is extremely powerful. It is capable or providing targeting information for up to 30 missiles, holographic transmissions, or pinpoint accuracy for planetary bombardment from capital vessels.
    Scout E-Frame also comes with computer and scomp link for rapid access and retrieval of information. Computer has 5D of computer prog/rep on its own, or can combine/cooperate with pilot to add +5.

Exo Squad

Craft: Wolf Bronski All-Terrain Assauld E-Frame
    Height: 3.4M
    Running: 15
    Space: 3d
    Body: 4D+2 (Body is used in attempts to attack the craft)
    Armor: +4d (Armor is used in attempts to attack the pilot)
    MV: +1D
    Weapons:
    Concussion missiles (5): FC 3D, Dam 7D (walker scale), range: 15/30/50
    Anti-personnel laser: FC 1D, Dam 4d
    Triple-laser cannon: FC 1D, Dam 5d
    2 Grenade launchers (12 each): FC 0D, Dam 5d/4D (character scale), range 10/20/30
    Grapple missile (1): FC 2D, Dam 4D (100m synthrope attached & winch)
    Sensors:
    Winch can auto-rewind cynthrope cable in 2 rounds & is rated strong enough to lift any 2 speeder-sized mechs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.