main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Toys to the meeting on the 14th! Parsec's Toys for Tots Drop-Off!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LORDPARSEC, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Just wanted to let you know, that after the meeting I am dropping off a whole bunch of unopened Star Wars toys to Toys for Tots. If any of you would like to give something for me to take over, I would be glad to do so! See you all Saturday!

LP ;)

PS. If you're looking for something to purchase for TFT or a holiday gift, I recomend the Episode II four-pack they have at Kay Bee for only 10 bucks right now.
    EDIT: You're not limited to Star Wars toys, but I guess you already knew that!

2. army_no_arms

army_no_arms Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2002
    Any particular age we need to consider when bringing a toy? Is the PFF doing anything on a more official basis for toy drives?

3. Kirana_T

Kirana_T Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2002
    Actually, my roommate had a really good idea of something we might do. I'll post another thread on it. :)

4. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Unfortunately, I've heard through the "grapevine" that not a lot of stores are interested in doing a big publicity-driven toy drive. :( I guess this season isn't the season. They wouldn't care if we wanted to do something by ourselves, non-commercially, and as a private thing (which I'm all for doing too), but the current word is that there aren't any willing corporate participants to do a public drive.

As for Parsec's *personal* drive, (YAY!!) is there anything in particular you'd like us to bring? e.g., just SW toys, or are all categories welcome? :)

5. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    No particlular age groups are specified durring toys for tots. And by all means, don't limit yourself ot Star Wars toys. I have a lot of old Star Wars stuff I'm giving. But I think they are looking into newer, unopened toys. Bring whatever you want to unload to the meeting and JediHunter and I will take it over to a drop off station.

6. LORDPARSEC

Feb 5, 2002
    Just throwing this thread back up there as a reminder! See you all tomorrow!

LP :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.