main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TPM Animated Series

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by CeeJay, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CeeJay

CeeJay Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I know, i've seen it and its GREAT and I can't wait to see it again and record it!

MATRIX night on Channel 5 - YAY! :D

2. Emi-Yan_Tetu

Emi-Yan_Tetu Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 5, 2001
    Matrix shmatrix.

3. CeeJay

CeeJay Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Knock it all you want, but after watching Final Flight of the Osiris on my Widescreen TV in full anamorphic presentation I KNOW that the Clone war cartoon will be 2nd rate in comparrisson to what it could have been. The CGI animation was stunning, only nine minutes and left me wanting more, even the moves in the sword fight were slicker than the shabby exchanges we were presented in AOTC. God I wish Lucasfilm would pull their finger out! Worse still, GL has only gone and announced a CGI animation department opening up at ILM to do films of the like of PIXAR's Toy Story and Dreamworks SHREK.

What a missed oppotunity!

4. Scott3eyez

Scott3eyez Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2001
    Does anybody else find that "Osiris" and "Reloaded" leaves them far more interested in playing the computer game than seeing the film again?

5. bountyhuntr

bountyhuntr Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2003
    heheheheheh i used to think the matrix was gay heheheh now its cool hehehehe but now its not gay hehehehehe i never the the animated stuff heheheh is the animated stuff gay hehehehehe i wonder if it is but if is and i watch it i'm gay hehehehehe i never even saw the new matrix some people at school say its gay hheheheheheh but if its not then they're gay hehehehe thats gay.

6. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    The post above mine represents all that Internet discussion is about.

Anyway... while I think the Animatrix is great (so far) and would have preferred to see an Animatrix-type thing for SW rather than this, I'm grateful we're getting anything at all. Hey, there's nothing to stop them from making more stuff later if Lucas wants.

Rick McCallum loves you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.