main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA TPM booking numbers

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by soneil, Dec 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm sure most of you know about the arrangements for the next meet by now. If not, check the other topics.
    Just to re-cap some of the major details.

Venue: Kings park (If it's the same place as last year, it's near the playground)
    Time: opens 6pm, movie starts 8pm
    Cost: $12 (will be confirmed)

I need to make the booking by Wednesday so for everyone that is going, let me know before then. If you are inviting friends (the more the merrier) then let me know how many you will be bringing. Get me the numbers by posting them here, emailing me (steve@oneil.com.au) or ringing me or Princess Lego on 9275 4792

I think that the payment needs to be made no later then the day before the event. I'd prefer getting payment before then but if that's not possible, make sure you're there. I'd hate to have to pay for people who don't end up going there.

2. Loadeddog

Loadeddog Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    Me and Grumble-bum...er...I mean Grizzly, we'll be there :)

3. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Count Lord Kahn and Myself in!

4. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    oi!! Fatso i can speak for myself!!

Me and Fatso will be there :)

5. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Loadeddog. Do you have a bigger nose than grizzly or is it just the smiley?

Anyway, before I change the topic entirely, anyone else coming should reply here as these fine gents have done.

6. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Myself, the boy and another friend are definetely coming, will get back to you about others asap.

7. Pinback

Pinback Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm with you too! And so's Leesa!

8. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    she's gonna venture out??!!??

9. Loadeddog

Nov 27, 2000
    will she be armed ?

10. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    After Friday night the real question is will she be sober? ;)
    (seriously I'd prefer it if everyone stays sober)

11. barbarjinks

barbarjinks Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    I'll be there of course.

12. Pinback

Nov 30, 2000
    Yep, she'll be there. She won't be armed, but she'll most likely be sober. I had to talk her into it, but wonderful as she is, she's ducked out of yet another work do (those doctors are very drunk and horny, but not particularly good with the opposite sex, so they need lots of practice cracking onto unwilling lust objects).

(bitter much, Pinback?)

(yep.)

13. Princess_Lego

Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    OK, here's all the details for the movie.
    I've ordered 4 books of 10 tickets:
    3 x adults
    1 x kids

Tickets are:
    $11 for adults
    $7.50 for kids - age 5 and over
    FREE for little kids

The current numbers are 23 adults and 10 kids. That leaves 7 adult tickets if you have any friends who would like to come, or if you want to buy them off me for use at another movie.

The lady I talked to will see about getting an area roped off for us.

After the hell I went through to get the tickets at this price I expect you all to kiss my feet. ;)

14. Loadeddog

Nov 27, 2000
    whatever adult tickets you have left over at the end of the night I will buy and use them for Dec 30th The Rocky Horror Picture Show

15. Pinback

Nov 30, 2000
    "After the hell I went through to get the tickets at this price I expect you all to kiss my feet. ;)"

They'd better be damn well-washed!

16. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Don't worry. She makes me kiss them daily so they're clean enough. You know what a wife is like eh?

17. Princess_Lego

Dec 4, 2000
    More info, I will get to the park early to pick up the tickets, so just look for me and I'll be handing them out, you can pay on the night or before if you can.

PS. there's now 5 tickets left.

18. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    5 TICKETS!! So if you run out we have to buy our own at the gate? I guess thats not so bad, we'll have to get there early then.

btw, Lord Kahn's girlfriend (my sister) is now coming! So that's a extra person to add to the tally! :)

19. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Just a reminder that the gates open 2 hours early (6pm). Princess Lego & I will need to be there with tickets at that time but I think it would be cool if we could all get there early and hang out for a while. Bring along munchies ans sit around chatting while we wait for the film to start.
    Maybe Sith_Magician could bring along starwars monopoly so we could do a repeat of our very first TPM viewing.

20. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Just a reminder that the gates open 2 hours early (6pm). Princess Lego & I will need to be there with tickets at that time but I think it would be cool if we could all get there early and hang out for a while. Bring along munchies ans sit around chatting while we wait for the film to start.
    Maybe Sith_Magician could bring along starwars trivial pursuit so we could do a repeat of our very first TPM viewing.

21. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    That could be done, BTW just in case your in two minds about what game it was ( it seems you are), it was Trivial Pursuit.

22. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Silly double post. I meant trivial pursuit the first time but got mixed up. I thought I changed it before it was sent rather than sending two different versions. Ah I miss being a moderator for that reason if no other.

23. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, I'll be there early if you want me there early - but remember, someone has to remind me so I don't forget this time. I've written it on my whiteboard so I don't forget, but the last time I wrote something on my whiteboard, I still managed to forget I had something on!

Cya's all there!

nataliek@wcemembers.com

24. Princess_Lego

Dec 4, 2000
    Don't worry SK, it doesn't matter how late you get there. I'm only selling tickets to those who have posted on here or rung me. I've got a list of who's coming and how many people they are bringing.

Sith Magician gets the prize for bringing the most people. BTW, SM, after you rang this morning I revised my list, I'd counted some people twice and missed a kid, so there's actually still 3 adult tickets left.

Anyway, here's the numbers as they stand now:
    27 adults
    12 kids
    5 babies (don't tell Aaron I said that)

25. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    Hey! I've invited more people than SM. about half the people that are coming in fact. I'll let you have whatever prize is offered since I now have 2 stars (woohoo). First in WA. Australia perhaps, apart from the people who were already posting before the merger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.