main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA TPM booking numbers

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by soneil, Dec 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Lego

Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Wow!!!! we now have 50 people attending the screening

30 adults
    15 kids
    5 little people

If anyone wants to bring someone else the tickets will cost more, about $13-$15 for adults and $9-$10 for kids.

Anyone needing to buy extra tickets would be advised to get there early so you don't miss out, or, if you really can't get there in time, let me know in advance so I can get them for you.

2. Pinback

Pinback Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Soneil and Princess- I've probably brought this up before, but I'm under pressure to remind you that Leesa and I will be running slightly late for the festivities. We're looking at the new place that night, starting around 6pm, and we plan to arrive at King's Park by 7pm at the latest. Leesa's pressing the thumb in really hard about this, and wants me to make sure somebody, anybody will be out in front waiting with our tickets.

So, for the sake and sanity of your old buddy Pinback, could you send us a message, either here or ICQ, or phone, and let us know that yes, someone will be out the front with our tickets?

Thank you; I'm gonna go knock back a few stiff drinks now.

3. Loadeddog

Loadeddog Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    I will also be getting there just after 7pm .
    I?ll be coming straight from PMH where I do volunteer work with Radio Lollipop

I suggest we all bring some insect repellant as the cinema is next to a lake and the mosquitoes are bad

4. Princess_Lego

Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey, don't worry. The movie itself doesn't start till 8pm, so I'll be out the front until then or until everyone on my list arrives.

5. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    *nails to top of message board*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.