main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TPM Padme or AOTC Padme, Which One's Sexier?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by Aragorn_Skywalker, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
    "AOTC Padme's more of a slut, IMO."

Excuse me but how is she a slut? We don't see her sleeping around with anyone else besides Anakin(even though they didn't actually sleep together).

"The AOTC Padme dressed more like a MTV-ish Christina Aguilera wannabe."

If you seen one of Christina's latest videos where she's parading around in a bikini top and some cowboy pants that shows her crotch not to mention that in some parts she's wearing a skirt that shows her ass constantly and doing the nasty with some guy by the end, then Padme did not dressed like that.

That honor goes to Leia in ROTJ where she's wearing that slave outfit (minus the cowboy pants) but if you are referring to some of the dresses that shows Padme's belly, then I can see your point.

KamenSentaiMetalHero likes this.
  2. -Ace-

-Ace- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2002
    AOTC Padme's more of a slut, IMO

How is she a slut. She only associates with Anakin. Beside Leia is the one that kisses Luke while just trying to mess with Han.

:)

3. batvader

batvader Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Padme... a slut???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The one that wrote this obviously doesn't know what a slut is like.

4. war_stars

war_stars Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2003
    Padme's a stupid fricken name.

Doesn't have the crispness like "Luke" "Lea" "Han"

5. Rabid_Balding_Ewok

Rabid_Balding_Ewok Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2000
    Pad-Me
    HanD Solo
    Princess Lay-A
    Yar-ael poofS

At least Old Man George was consistent with his innuendo. And then you wonder why he complained so much about that anime "Star Ballz". They were only picking up on what he was suggesting. :p :p :p

-----signature-----
    "Rabid Balding Ewok, you make me sick.
    If there was an enemies list, you'd be on mine."
    [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

:::*::(^^) :(^^) :::::::
    ::::::/::::^^:::::\ ::*::
    :::::/###-^^-##I :::::
    : *:.l##/(*)# (*)\\:::::
    :::/##(###.00#)#I ::::
    ::(___/#*#(XXX)/__) ::
    ::/000{{{{www}}}}\:: Ewoks Will Eat You!

6. Haydens_MineNotYours

Haydens_MineNotYours Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2002
    K, I'm a girl...hmm, i'd say AOTC Padme is PRETTIER, I'll refrain from saying sexy,since 14 year olds can't be sexy(except to other 14 year olds) and therefore i'd HAVE to say AOTC Padme. Also I like guys so i really wouldn't reedeem either SEXY really, just pretty. But all in all, AOTC Padme is prettier, not so much makeup that she weighs 300 pounds. ;) :p

7. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    I go to Job Corps. Believe me, I know the definition of a slut.

To put it simply, Leia is as hot as Padme without having to show off 90% of her body. And she's nowhere near as boring.

8. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    :eek:

DarthBoba, you're the first male to ever agree with me. I recall once in the JC chat someone was shwoing around a picture of Natalie, and I saw it and said she looked like a slut. I spent like the next hour fighting off enraged Natalie fans. :p

Serioiusly, though, I think she does not dress that sluttish for the movies. Some of her outfits are a little...well, less than I woudl wear, but it's a movie, so I'm not upset at all. She looked quite gorgeous. Natalie Portman herself on the other hand...is a different story. But then, I dunno, Carrie Fisher might be in the same boat.

Oh, and I'm a girl, but I say AOTC Natalie was way prettier.

Oh, and a heterosexual girl, btw. :p

9. dehrian

dehrian Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    AOTC Natalie. In TPM she was just cute. In AOTC she was sexy.

10. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    AOTC. She's older.

11. Aragorn_Skywalker

Aragorn_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    The only reason I addressed this topic was because I saw the picture of Padme on the left side of monitor. How could you guys call her a slut? Her clothes rock in AOTC. Hell i'd be glad to be Anakin for anything!

Natalie Portman ROCKS!!!!

12. Master Salty

Master Salty Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 18, 1999
    I don't find either one sexy. I prefer Leia.

13. batvader

Dec 23, 2002
    ''How could you guys call her a slut?''

That's called sexual frustration. Sexless males often call a pretty woman ''slut'' (and other names that will get deleted by the ever watchful moderators) just because they think (or know) that they can never have one.

14. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Err...batvader, I think you might be getting a little personal there. If I were you, I'd edit your post, as I don't think a moderator would take kindly to what you just said. Yes, you're a fan of Padme, and you're defending her, which is jolly good, but try not to get personal, as it results in nastiness for everyone concerned.

Anyway, as I said before, I find Leia a hundred times more attractive than Padme, and also, although no doubt some Padme fan will challenge me on this, I think she is a far better, and more interesting character than Padme, as there just seems to be more about her. Of course, she was pretty useless in Return of the Jedi, but at least she was interesting before hand, which is something that Padme has never been to me.

15. batvader

Dec 23, 2002
    Well, the first that spoke the word ''slut'' in this thread made offense, not me for explaining the possible meaning of this word's usage. And it's not a personal attack since I didn't even notice the nickname of the one that called her with such a name, and I am hardly a Padme fan (I don't love her, I don't hate her, she's just a decent character - but not a ''slut'').

If you think it's an offense to quote somebody else's post, then as a mod you can edit my post yourself.

16. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Yes, but Padme isn't a real person, therefore it's hard for her to take offence to what she was called. And as I'm not a mod, I can't really edit your post. I just felt that you were being a tad bit personal and insulting to DarthBoba, when it really wasn't called for. But that's hi-jacking the thread, so let's leave it as that.

17. batvader

Dec 23, 2002
    It's not an offence to call a fictitional character a degrading name, sure, but calling a character that acts like Padme a ''slut'' (I don't think it was implied that she slept with most characters of the film or seduced anyone) is like calling her with such a name because she is played by someone with Portman's looks. Get my point? This point was not aimed at a specific person, since I didn't notice the user's name. End of discussion.

I think the AOTC is sexier. Wearing curtains like in TPM is hardly flattering to a woman.

18. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    Clones Padme Duh. Shes older just like everyone said. She also wears better outfits white suit wow. Who cares about Padme and Leia looking better its a matter of opinion they are both sexy in there own ways so just leave it at that

19. RevengeofDahveed

RevengeofDahveed Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    yeah, for many of us she just looks to young.

and shes got the body of a pre-adolescent, which doesnt help sexiness-wise.

beautiful girl, dont get me wrong, and she was great as Anne Frank, but she hardly exudes sex appeal.

which is what made her dominatrix outfit in AOTC both laughable and cringeworthy. okay thats part of it anyway.

20. vampire-jing

vampire-jing Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    I like Padme's character much more than Leia.And I think she is more nuanced.Nicer and prettier.

As someone said before:"Padme strikes me as very human, very sympathetic, and very dignified, as someone struggling with the great questions of duty and love in the same way Anakin is, and in the same way society in general is."(I quote because I couldn't say it better)

Leia is strong.So is Padme,just in a different way. I'm glad that she's not a copy of Leia. Just because she's not a fiery character doesn't mean she's less attractive;and having a beautiful face or many gorgeous clothes doesn't mean she has no brain or spunk,IMHO.

In fact,one important reason I like her more than Leia is: normally she appears as compassionate and tender,but she can be as tough as a man when necessary.Leia is a very tough women,but in my opinion,she lacks some femininities.

It's a personally preference.

BTW,I agree with RevengeofDahveed at this point:"she hardly exudes sex appeal".Yes,this is another reason why I like her.As a girl,I'm not very interested in sexy women.

21. batvader

Dec 23, 2002
    The funny thing is that the girl that played the Leia spoof in Spaceballs (''Vespa''?) is sexier than both of them, especially Carrie Fisher (80's haircut cast aside).

When it comes to character (and not sex-appeal) comparison, I prefer Leia over Padme by far. She was one of the toughest women I have seen in a fantasy film. Did they train princesses as cunning fighters in Alderaan?

22. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
    "Leia is as hot as Padme without having to show off 90% of her body."

Excuse me but you should know that Leia practically show 95% of her body in ROTJ and if you watched the "I love the 80's" special on VH1, the people being interviewed thought she got it on with Jabba the Hutt.

Compared to when she kissed Luke just to make Han jealous, why isn't she the slut?

I swear, this is one big case of double standard because nobody complained about Leia being in a metal bikini and yet everyone's upset that Padme is showing her tummy and her backside.

23. batvader

Dec 23, 2002
    An argument for that would be that Leia did not choose to wear that bikini, she was captured by Jabba and was forced to become his dancer, while Padme intentionally wears what she wears (and of course it's not a crime wearing sexy dresses)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    P.S. Attractive women that show off parts of their body or tease guys are not sluts, they are just playful.

24. Angel_Blue01

Angel_Blue01 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 28, 2001
    TPM. She's younger.

Too much makeup as Queen, IHO.

AOTC: Weird hair, suits aren't that great. (Revealing does not mean great!)

(Please don't call me a pedofile. She was 16/17 at the time. I'm the same age. So there.)

25. starwarsfan182

starwarsfan182 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 8, 2002
    I'd say AOTC Padme. I was 14 when TPM came out and i thought she was HOT then too, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.