TPM Padme or AOTC Padme, Which One's Sexier?

Discussion in 'The Phantom Menace' started by Aragorn_Skywalker, Jan 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doggans Jedi Knight

star 5
    I am fifteen, but I think she's better-looking in AOTC. IMO, she acted better in TPM, though, but that could be because the dialogue wasn't quite as bad.

I liked AOTC's story better than TPM, but the dialogue digressed a little. Of course, every SW has bad dialogue. And a corny title.
  2. NiktosRule Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Padme is way better looking in AOTC. I didn't think she was hot in TPM but my opinion on the matter changed after AOTC.
  3. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight

star 7
    AOTC, she was too young in tpm to be considered hot.

Axl.
  4. Schmoogle Jedi Youngling

star 2
    AOTC Padme Hands down.
  5. Anakin_Solo02 Jedi Youngling

star 3
  6. senseless_apprentice Jedi Youngling

star 2
    AOTC!!! Personally i thought she was ugly with all the make up on in TPM, and when it was off she was just plain.
  7. Atticus Jedi Padawan

star 4
    AOTC, she's older, hotter, sexier, and has bigger boobs 8D.
  8. Hans_Olo Jedi Youngling

star 1
    well, i think she's the most beautiful person in the world. i loved her in both movies, and i want to fly over and give her a big hug and marry here. I LOVE YOU NATALIE
  9. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    AOTC, no question.
    And Natalie Portman is one the hottest girls in the world, in my opinion. [face_love]
    whostheBossk likes this.
  10. Vader666 Jedi Knight

star 5
    That's rather obvious. I think she was 19 when she played the role in AOTC. Obviously she grew more beautiful since TPM and the dresses were more revealing this time..

Favorite dress was that sexy outfit in the picnic. She looked cute with the flowers in her brown curly hair. Another was when she woke up and caught Anakin meditating. She looked incredibly hot in that outfit. I wish they used it more..
  11. QuiGonHrafn Jedi Youngling

star 3
    AOTC. I mean she was a "child" in TPM but in AOTC she was a woman. Therefore they used her beauty much more.
    I agree that she was better in TPM. It has nothing to do with the dialogue but there is just much more focus on Padmé in TPM. In AOTC she is mainly Anakin's love interest who comes along. That is the one fault I have about AOTC. I thought it stupid when she was thrown off during the Dooku chase and then she didn't do anything after that. I would have liked to see her meeting up with Mace or the other Jedi and help them or even have a little adventure on her own. Her character is great in both films but while AOTC is about Anakin, I feel TPM is basicly about Padmé.
  12. war_monger Jedi Knight

star 5
    AOTC!!! the torn white thing beats the freaky dresses any day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.