main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TPM script heavily revised... by me part 1 of 2.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Rebel Scumb, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Scumb

Rebel Scumb Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away?

STAR
    WARS

EPISODE I
    THE PHANTOM MENACE

The REPUBLIC has remained strong and just for over a thousand generations, thanks to the vigilance of the Jedi Knights. Courageous warriors, and masters of the FORCE.

But now the peace is in jeopardy from escalating trade disputes which threaten to turn violent. The Galactic senate remains locked in debate over this alarming turn of events

Hoping to find a diplomatic solution to the crisis, BAIL ORGANA, first son of the house of ALDERAAN, travels under the protection of the Jedi, to meet with the Viceroy of the greedy Trade Federation?

SCENE: 1

EXT. SPACE

A republic cruiser zooms threw space.

SCENE: 2

INT. REPUBLIC CRUISER

BAIL ORGANA, a young dark haired man stands pensively at a window. Dressed in formal attire he seems lost in thought. A trio of protocol droids move about the room attending to various tasks.

QUI-GONN JINN
    (OFF CAMERA)
    Relax, you?ll do fine.

Bail turns his head from the window as QUI-GONN JINN, noble Jedi knight enters the room, tall with long hair, and years of wisdom in his eyes. Bail half smiles, looking at the ground.

BAIL
    I wish I had your confidence.

QUI-GONN JINN
    Your father had great faith that you would become a good leader.

BAIL shakes his head.

BAIL
    My advisors aren?t so confident, they still treat me like a child. They?re right in a way, I have no idea what I?m doing. I?

QUI-GONN waves his hand dismissing Bail?s concerns.

QUI-GONN JINN
    Obi-wan and I will be there to guide you, you needn?t worry, these Federation types are cowards, the negotiations will be short.

Another JedI, OBI-WAN KENOBI enters the room. He is younger, fresh faced, early twenties. He bows slightly in respect.

OBI-WAN KENOBI
    We?re making our final approach to NABOO, we?ll be landing in a moment.

Bail exit?s the room, followed by QUI-GONN and TC-14, one of the three droids.

SCENE: 3

EXT. SPACE- ORBIT OF PLANET NABOO

In orbit of the planet floats several ?H? shaped battle ships surround a giant command ship, which is shaped like a giant ?C?, with an orb in the center.

The Republic cruiser heads towards them, passing through the blockade and descending into the planets atmosphere.

SCENE: 4

EXT. NABOO- THEED CITY - DAY

The city is ancient, and ornate. The architecture is decayed and dilapidated, with newer more industrialized buildings built on top of the ruins. The ship passes through the city enroute to a landing pad.

SCENE: 5

EXT. LANDING PLATFORM - DAY

The cruiser settles on the round landing platform, and a ramp lowers from the side of the ship. Bail Organa exit?s the ship, dwarfed by the two Jedi knights, four body guards, and the protocol droid.

The entourage walks down the platform towards a doorway where NUTE GUNRAY, Viceroy of the Trade Federation and his aides Rune Haako, and Doultry Dofine walk out to meet them. They are tall creatures with large oval eyes, and a green clammy complexion, stooped in stature. Their clothing is ornate. They is followed by two human servants who keep their heads lowered.

NUTE GUNRAY
    Welcome to Naboo, please, allow me to take you a tour of our facilities.

The two groups enter the structure

SCENE: 6

INT. HALLWAY - DAY

The Viceroy walk down a long corridor with Bail at his side, their entourages trail slightly so the two men of power may converse.

NUTE
    I was surprised to hear you were coming in person?

He looks anxious

NUTE
    ?but pleased. I believe you will find from this visit that a treaty between us could be mutually?

He searches for the right word.

NUTE
    ?beneficial.

BAIL
    You?ll understand if I?m hesitant, your excellency. Your Federation has come under a lot of scrutiny from the senate. You?ve been described as a bully and a tyrant.

Bail is half joking.

Nute stops at a large sealed doorway and turns to face the young prince.

NUTE
    Young Prince, we all fall victim to vicious rumours?

He eyes Bail.

NUTE
    ?from time to time. Here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.