main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL TPM Survivor Round 1

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Author Topic: TPM Survivor Round 1
    maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 10-25-2000 11:09 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here it is! The Moment you've all been waiting for! No, not Election 2000, The Phantom Menace Survivor Game!
    Last time, people (Steph) said the directions were too hard to understand. So, here is a slimmed down version:

Pick a character from one of the lists below. This will be your character for the whole game.

Pick 2 people to vote off; one from group A and one from group B. E-mail Josh with your decision.

Wait until the list is updated, then repeat the process until only one person is left: the Survivor.
    Why? Fun!....Well, fun and $30, of course That's right...$30 will be awarded to the winner via PayPal.

Here are the lists:

Group A: Darth Maul, Sio Bibble, Anakin Skywalker, Yaddle, Ratts Tyerell, Mas Amedda, Yarael Poof, Orn Free Taa, Captain Panaka, Ric Olié, Aurra Sing, Boss Nass, Nute Gunray, Ki-Adi Mundi, and a Destroyer Droid

Group B: Qui-Gon Jinn, Queen Padme Amidala, Sidious/Palpatine, Saesee Tiin, Even Piell, Plo Koon, Oppo Rancisis, Rune Haako, Young Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jar Jar Binks, Mace Windu, Watto, Shmi Skywalker, Sebulba, and a Battle Droid

Jedi and podracers, jedi and podracers, navy beans, navy beans...

Who are these people? Check out this page: http://www.starwars.com/characters/ for all of the details. You may learn something new! I put quite a few characters in this time so that everyone would get a chance to play. After a few rounds, I may scrap some of the characters that weren't picked.

New! Everyone will be able to vote every round! So, if you get voted off, you can still play for the rest of the game, secretly getting revenge on your enemies. If you have any questions on rules or gameplay, just ask.

These votes must be received by the Monday, November 6th. Chose your character and place your vote by e-mailing me: maveric@cyberdude.com. It may be best to send me a few choices for your character, in case your first choice is already taken.

------------------
    Joshua Gregory
    Satisfying your Indiana jones

[This message has been edited by maveric (edited 10-26-2000).]

IP: Logged

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 10-26-2000 12:05 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: Queen Amidala has been chosen.
    ------------------
    Joshua Gregory

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 10-26-2000 05:50 AM
    JJ,
    This is your chance! You can return to your former greatness by winning this competition! And...it's $30 this time, instead of $20...think of all the collectibles you could buy with $30!

...Hmm. Thinking about immunity....

------------------
    Joshua Gregory

maveric
    Jedi Knight posted 10-26-2000 05:53 AM
    I've got it...
    Your character will have immunity this round if...

You make a list of 8 creative immunity questions and send them to me

The one with the most creative quesitons wins, or I may chose more than one winner, depending on the turnout.

------------------
    Joshua Gregory

TIEcmdr
    Jedi Knight posted 10-26-2000 12:40 PM
    I'm in. I sent an e-mail for Ki-Adi Mundi...
    ------------------
    "That reminds me of the time I was backpacking in the Himaaalyaaas."

JediJeff
    Jedi Knight posted 10-26-2000 12:49 PM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.