main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tractor Beam Scene

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by BLemelisk, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Lately, I always thought that it was weird that Stormtroopers were having casual conversations like that. I thought they were supposed to be clones with no life or interests. It almost seems like they have a normal social life outside of the Death Star.

Isn't it supposed to be that Stormtroopers aren't all clones, that they could also be humans who chose to enlist? I mean, in TALES FROM THE MOS EISLEY CANTINA, we learn that the Stormtrooper who says, "Look, sir, droids" is a human. In that case, I could see them having a "life" when they're not on duty, just like in our military service.

2. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    maybe its a weapon model of the Imperial Shuttle, cause the only thing i see different through the fuzzy picture is a lazer gun or something under the body of the ship

3. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    No, the Skyhopper can only fit one person, while the Shuttle can hold many. The Shuttle is much, much bigger than the skyhopper.

4. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Like I said, the T-16 is an Incom Skyhopper. It holds two people, and the heavy duty laser cannon underneath is for like a police force.

5. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    The stormtrooper said "BT-16."

6. JohnWilliams00

JohnWilliams00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Isn't it supposed to be that Stormtroopers aren't all clones, that they could also be humans who chose to enlist? I mean, in TALES FROM THE MOS EISLEY CANTINA, we learn that the Stormtrooper who says, "Look, sir, droids" is a human. In that case, I could see them having a "life" when they're not on duty, just like in our military service.

That's what I'm not sure about. I've never read any EU and even if I did, I would only go by what the official films told me. But you could be right. They could still have enlisted humans and that would mean they could have a social life too.

7. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    ive read somewhere in a thread about recruits to fill in the voids. ive only started the EU, and i havent encountered it. maybe Bib will know.

8. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Fine, Bib, I was off topic gimme a break! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.