main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Trade Federation AOTC and Prequel Notes thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by LukeSkywalker_2001, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    In order to cut down on the number of threads that I post, from now on, I will be posting all Trade Federation Notes to this thread. The AOTC threads that were posted before will not be continued. Sorry for any confusion that this has caused in the past, but this should be better. Let me know if this works better.

Please note that these will cover AOTC events only. New readers should be able to pick up on what is going on, however the Trade Federation AOTC Notes are actually a continuation of a dialogue that began in TPM events.

To see Trade Federation Notes that took place during the events of The Phantom Menace, please visit the links below. These links will also be posted on the first entry of each individual set of Notes post.

The Trade Federation AOTC Notes will continue numbering where TPM Notes left off.

Also, if you are reading any of the Trade Federation Notes, and you would like updates on them, let me know. If you want me to PM you whenever I update this, please indicate that. Otherwise, you may not know when I update. The reason for this is because all Trade Federation Notes will be posted in this thread. This will mean that instead of making new posts every time there is an update, I will be editing posts. (For example, there will be a post within this thread called "Anakin and Trade Federation." I will edit that post with updates until it is full. Once it is full, I will start a new post within this thread. I don't know how many characters can fit into one post, so it could be several weeks before the Jedi Council forums show that I have updated this.)

I'll post a PM list here on the first post. If you want to be on, I will add your screen name here. If you don't see your name here, that means that I don't have you on the list.

Here are the previous Trade Federation Notes threads for the prequels:
    Prequel Trilogy Notes:
    The Phantom Menace
    1. Sidious and Trade Federation Notes http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/20066280/?10
    2. Dooku and Trade Federation Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30271212/p1/?1

Attack of the Clones (Please note that these threads will no longer be continued. However, these specific Notes will be posted on THIS thread) (but the posts will appear on this thread in this order):
    1. Dooku and Trade Federation Notes http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30390021/p1/?1
    (and more to come without individual links)

PM List for the Trade Federation Notes:

2. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Intro.
    The character of Nute Gunray (the Trade Federation) will be played by LukeTano. The Author of each Note will be clearly labled.

LukeTano's link can be found here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/UserPages/Profile.aspx?user=LukeTano

Timeframe: From the end of TPM through ROTS

The quick background story of the Dooku and Trade Federation AOTC Notes-

The leaders of the Trade Federation have already agreed to join Count Dooku and the Separatists. Dooku, under Darth Sidious' orders, has requested that Dooku talk to Nute Gunray and ally himself with the Trade Federation.

And the story begins...

This set of Notes will specifically deal with the events of Attack of the Clones. New readers should be able to pick up on what is going on, however the Dooku and Trade Federation AOTC Notes are actually a continuation of a dialogue that began in TPM events.

To see the Dooku and Trade Federation Notes that took place during the events of The Phantom Menace, please visit this link:
    http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/30271212/p1/?1

The Dooku and Trade Federation AOTC Notes will continue numbering where TPM Notes left off.

Dooku and the Trade Federation Note 11 - Author LukeSkywalker_2001
    Author - LukeSkywalker_2001

Note 11
    Ten years after the Trade Federation invasion of Naboo

Viceroy Gunray,

Let us be very clear. I understand that some of your allies will join the Separatist movement on the condition that Senator Amidala is killed. Is that correct? If so, I will do what I can to see that this happens. I will employ Jango Fett. As you know, he is already working with us, and he is very reliable. Would this be to your satisfaction?

I will contact Jango Fett immediately to let him know of his new job.

It will not be much longer before we can move against the Republic.

Yes, keep Rune occupied with Buddies and watching episodes as long as it is entertaining to him. This should help keep him out of our affairs. I am pleased to hear that he no longer likes this Ahsoka Tano anymore. Jedi are to be despised. Remember, my friend, they are our (the Separatists) enemy.

As to your reward, I believe that the Dark Lord has something special in mind for it. I do not know the exact details. He insists that it is to be a surprise. If he told you what it was, then it would no longer be a surprise. The shock value of it would be eliminated.

Do not worry about the person who killed all of Rune?s monsters. The person who is responsible for getting these fake diaries of ours works for the Separatist organization. These fake diaries are back in Lord Sidious? possession.

Viceroy, you are in charge of the Trade Federation. I am sure that it will not be difficult for you to obtain new copies of all of the seasons of Buddies once more. You would then be able to watch them as much as you liked.

I think it would be best for us to not involve ourselves with the Supreme Chancellor at all. He is, after all, the figurehead and the leader of the Republic. To rescue him or do anything kind for him would hurt our cause. Be patient. Soon the opportunity will come forth for us to attack the Republic, or for them to attack us. The Dark Lord has a plan. Having a war is essential for Lord Sidious? plans.

Part of the reason that Sidious wants this war is yes, so that he can laugh at those being killed, especially the Jedi.

If Anakin?s midicholorian count is really that high, I must inform the Dark Lord of this immediately. Where did you come by this information? I do not want to report false information to Lord Sidious. The Skywalker would be far greater of a threat to us than we had originally thought. The boy must die. We cannot get rid of Anakin now because Sidious has a special plan for eliminating the Jedi. His death must wait until we implement this plan. Also, if he died now, the Jedi might discover who Lord Sidious is?or his apprentice might have to reveal himself prematurely. No Jedi is to die again until Darth Sidious achieves the next step in his plans.

The Jedi will not kill you; I can assure you of this. Lord Sidious? p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.