main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Trade Federation Cantina

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Viceroy_NuteGunray, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Hello everyone, did you all have a good St Paterick's Day? I had a pint of guiness for the first time last night at crib, but didn't really like it all that much - I prefur to stick with the rum and sparkling. So what did evryone else do yesterday?[face_good_luck] [face_good_luck]

2. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    I did nothing pr St Patrick's Day :(. What kinda day did you have, Azreal?

3. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Dang, Skippy....

Still got this banner.... ???

Whassup wit dat ?

A more Tasmanian Banner perhaps ?

4. --Azrael--

--Azrael-- Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2005
    Az had a great day......from what I can remember anyways

5. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Aug 16, 2005
    Pissed out of your head obviously --Azreal--. [face_hypnotized] [face_laugh] Where did you go for St Paterick's Day, to Irish Murphy's? I went their for St Paterick's Day last year and it was packed. The ****

6. --Azrael--

Mar 8, 2005
    We started at Irish Murphys at 9.00am for breakfast. left there about 3.30pm and started the pub crawl home. got back sometime that night. details are still a bit fuzzy

7. Amaya_Unduli

Amaya_Unduli Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2005
    You may not believe it, but I went to a pub called The Shamrock in what's called Lao Wai town (foreigner town) in downtown Ningbo.

An Irish pub in a Chinese city that isn't all that big.

I've been there before, but that night it was packed with people all wearing those giant green hats. Also had my first Guinness there - though apparently it's made in Singapore and isn't quite the real thing. Wasn't too bad, but it wasn't crash hot either - especially considering it was 60 Yuan and the beer we normally get is around 35 Yuan. At least one of the others had a member card and we got it a bit cheaper.

8. --Azrael--

Mar 8, 2005
    for those intrested there is a new star wars kotobukiya figure being released. The Red Shocktrooper has a special offer for readers of mousedroid.com (there is no .au in there) just in case anyone is remotely intrested

9. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    I know, the banner sucks. I'll PM Hawk again, he needs to prodded sometimes.

10. --Azrael--

Mar 8, 2005
    Don't know if anyone else is a hyperspace member. However I'm throwing my lot in with Dustin and R2. I'm sure you would have seen it by now. Anyone else jumping on the band wagon?

11. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    What are you talking about?

12. --Azrael--

Mar 8, 2005

this is what I'm talking about

13. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    Oh, last time I heard the SW fan club pres was a girl but this was ages ago.

14. --Azrael--

Mar 8, 2005
    well.....should fanforce Tasmania get behind the man???

15. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    I dunno, what does it involve?

I think you're the only fan club member here.

BTW, our banner should be up VERY SOON.

16. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Aug 16, 2005
    Hello everyone. I finished Empire Earth on Monday night. The last Russian campaign was hard to begin with but I eventually got the upper hand and killed Grigor II. - "For the motherland!"

17. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    So what happens when Molly Ryan and Molotov talk to Grigor?

Scrub that, I'll just get off here and ask you when I finish doing the blanket e-mail.

18. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
  19. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    Any reason you;re in here whistling, evil?

20. Amaya_Unduli

Sep 13, 2005
    Perhaps just joining us all in idly waiting for the banner, eh?

Back again, though I dunno if anyone noticed I was gone :p you guys have been doing a lot of organising work, so I see. Good job, I just wish I was around to attend!

We all had to go to Hong Kong for a week,(which was last week) though most of that week was spent on trains getting there and back with a stopover both ways in Shanghai. I muchly liked Hong Kong. That's what I call sensible weather(as in, everyone else was just about passing out from heat exhaustion). Picked up some clothes in Shanghai, and had a bit of a squiz around, but we weren't there long enough to form any kind of opinion on the place. Seemed a good place to go for a longer visit though.

So now I'm back at work in Ningbo. And I'm a tad cold as I just got rained on all the way in on my bike and now I'm drenched and sitting under an airconditioner that's supposed to be hot... Just hope my students don't notice...8-}

21. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    Cold and rainy weather, sounds just like Tassie.

How's the laptop? You want me to send those fics to you again? I have the Book of Paths still on my PC at home.

As for the banner, I'll give Hawk a quick ask. What we need is an electric cattle prod. [face_devil]

22. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Aug 16, 2005
    Hello Amaya. It's good to hear that everything's going well for you in China. I'll soon have our photo's from our stand on 0-Week up and also the photo's from mini-golf on saturday so you can see what we've been up to.

23. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    Viceroy, how are you going woth the Hydra assignment? Is it too much to ask to ask you to bring the book on Wednesday?

I just need it and I should have it doen over the Easter Break.

24. Amaya_Unduli

Sep 13, 2005
    YAY! A banner!

=D= =D==D=

25. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Aug 16, 2005
    Hallejuya.=D= Our banner is finally up.

I still haven't finished my Hydra assignment yet Katana. But I'll try and get it done by tomorrow so you can borrow the book over easter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.