Beyond ~*Tradewinds*~ A Collection of Songfiction *5/1* EVERY TIME

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    ~~~Tradewinds~~~
    A Collection of Songfiction

By: The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

All characters and ideas, etc. belong to Georgie. I do not recieve any profit from writing this, save my personal enjoyment.

On with the first post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Immortality belongs to Celine Dion.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ***~~~***

~*IMMORTALITY*~

She stood on the threshold of ultimate power. The darkened purple sky above her enfolded her senses in the coming storm. The energy of the lightning crackled between her palms as the rubbed them together in greed.

Lightning struck in the distance, lighting up the crumbling temple where she now stood. The wind toyed with her black cape and dark hair. The galaxy had taken all from her. It was time. Yes! It was time to retaliate.

An evil, sinister laugh arose from her throat. Thunder growled in return. So this was what it was like to have supremacy. Control. Authority. What did she, the Dark Lady lack? Nothing! Nothing at all!

Her eyes shifted to the darkness behind her. She was alone.

Rain began to pour down in sheets, soaking her completely black ensemble. The wind picked up, churning the dark clouds into a tunnel of doom. And she laughed. Her power surged within her as she drew strength from the swirling cyclone.

So this is who I am
    And this is all I know

Hatred from an unknown source boiled within her body, bubbling and sizzling with unimaginable, uncontainable fury. She released a heart-stopping scream to let loose her anger. Yet there was nothing to be angry about.

And I must choose to live

She?d killed them all. Zekk. Han and Leia. Jacen, Tahiri, Luke and Mara, even her own apprentice, Ben. All the Jedi had fallen to her unspeakable wrath.

For all that I can give

All that opposed her lay beneath the soil, waves, or was drifting in space. She was all powerful. She had finally overcome her last prey.

The bleeding body of Kyp Durron lay in a puddle mere feet from where she stood.

The spark that makes the power grow

Thunder rumbled close to where she half-laughed, half-screamed. The clear liquid running down her face was not rain.

It was finished. She had proven herself. She was now the one who possessed the orb.

And I will stand for my dream if I can
    Symbol of my faith in who I am
    But you are my only

The glowing circle of light rose above the Dark Lady. But was she truly dark?

And I must follow on the road that lies ahead
    And I won?t let my heart control my head

She could not think that! What?! Of course she was dark! Evil! Terrifying! They did not call her The Tormenting One for nothing.

She looked down at the blood swimming around her black six-inch heels.

But you are my only
    And we don?t say goodbye

She took one last, sorrowful look at Kyp. It quickly melted into a satisfied smirk. Then she picked up his body and threw it over the edge.

And I know what I?ve got to be

The orb, sensing her gush of abhorrence, finally enveloped her in a dazzling, shimmering light.

Immortality

Pain seared inside of her, tearing her apart. And she liked it.

I make my journey through eternity
    I keep the memory of you and me inside

And then it ceased. She felt nothing. There was nothing. She was a hollow vessel. There was no taste in her mouth. No familiar twinge when she stepped on her bad heel. No sound where her voice used to be.

Fulfill your destiny
    Is there within the child

She could not believe it. The rain made no sound in her ears. When she stuck out her tongue, she could not feel the droplets that landed there. The only thing left inside her was fear.

Fear of being alone. Fear of what was happening to her. She could see that her body was still that of a twenty-one-year-old. But it was dimming. Fading as if she was being erased.

My storm will never end
    My fate is on the wind
    The King of Hearts, the Joker?s wild

She wanted to cry, she wanted to
  2. Star-Lead Jedi Knight

star 3
    Interesting, very much so.

And I like proper Dark Side Jaina.
  3. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    Wow... Usually I don't like Jaina fics, but you have a gift, M'Lady. :D

I love your portrayel of Jaina. She killed her entire family yet all she could think about was her love for Kyp? That *****! And it wasn't just from PMS like a certain novel *cough*darkjourney*cough* 8-}

Great viggie, Ambyr. I can't wait to read your other ones. [face_love]
  4. Jaina_and_Jag Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh, my. *is in awe* That was really cool! :D She went to the dark because Jag died and she killed everybody? Ouch, that had to hurt. :p So, now she's a goddess forever but was it worth the price, I don't think so.
  5. JediMasterKobe Jedi Master

star 4
    Eh. Is good.

EDIT: Why must Kyp always be hurt or dead?!? He's not a bad guy! I swear! He was just written that way! :D

~shades of Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit~ :p
  6. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    *jumps up and down* My fans are here! :)

Star_Lead: Thanks! I think Dark Jaina is really cool, but its sad, too.

Whitey [face_love] : My #1 Fan! *hugs* I have a gift! Wow! [face_blush] Maybe it's cause I look just like her. ;) I love your portrayel of Jaina. She killed her entire family yet all she could think about was her love for Kyp? Thanks for all these great compliments! Yeah, I know! Amazing what people think when their existance is on the line. That's what I really wanted to bring to this, is the girl behind the Goddess. Great viggie, Ambyr. I can't wait to read your other ones Great! I have another one cooked up ready and waiting! Just gotta type it. lol Being a freshman sucks!!

J&J: Oh, my. *is in awe* That was really cool! [face_blush] Perhaps I have found my true calling...songfiction. lol I like my trilogy, too, though. Thanks!

JMK: I knew you'd say something like that. 8-}

Thanks for all my reviews!

~Ambyr-Rose~

7. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    Being a freshman sucks!!

No kidding. I have to go to *gulp*... high school registration today. *cringes when he says the evil 's' word*

:_|
  8. Fireyforce Jedi Master

star 4
    Awsome, simply awsome. You really can't help but feel sorry for Jaina. She is now immortal yes, but at what cost? The destruction on her family and loves, by ther own hands. That has got to sting. Anyways, very good!

Fireyforce
  9. J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoa, *shudders*
    Poor Jaina, though she made her choice and now she has eternity to think about it.
    It is not worth it and only at the end does she see.
    Great songfic, Belle. Very thought provoking
  10. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Whitey: I know!! eww!

FF: Thanks! Yeah, I wanted everyone to see how your choices can lead you down the road to your own destruction sometimes. Give everything and everyone a second chance.

JM: Thanks!

BTW: new post @ Leave the Light oN
  11. Tahi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very evocative piece of writing. Also frightening the way you showed her indifference to what she did, the way she was taking out her loss on everyone else. An interesting possibility. :)
  12. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! Tahi, the greatest A/T writer of all Tahi, is reading MY work??????

*is honored* Thanks!

~Ambyr-Rose~
  13. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Doesn't anyone want to read this?

UP!
  14. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
  15. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
  16. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
    really creepy....but good. Jaina and Kyp are a good pair, even in a tragic story. Great work ambyr-rose!

are you sure you're only 14? You're writing style seems much more mature.
  17. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks YodaKenobi!! I love Revolution, By the way!

~Ambyr-Rose~
  18. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    UP! A new post soon!

~Ambyr-Rose~
  19. Fireyforce Jedi Master

star 4
    14? Your work is better than mine and i'm 16. Again, really good job, you'd make a really good author someday, who knows you might even move on to the profics someday. :D

Fireyforce
  20. YodaKenobi VIP

VIP
    star 6
  21. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    Shh, yeah, I'm only 14. Don't tell people, they might think I'm dumb!

~Ambyr-Rose~
  22. Fireyforce Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_shocked] whoever, says your dumb obviously hasn't read one of you fictions! If anyone says that on the thread, they'll have one pissed of Jedi *pats lightsaber* hehehehe

Fireyforce
  23. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_blush] You are too kind, FF! Thanks!

Oh no, I need more readers!!!!!

~Ambyr-Rose~
  24. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Fireyforce Jedi Master

star 4
    *looks around wildly* did i hear a new post? SOON? *bounces around thread* can't wait!

Fireyforce
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.