main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~*Tradewinds*~ A Collection of Songfiction *5/1* EVERY TIME

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose, Aug 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    It's not really about anyone...I had to write a sonnet(ten syllables per line) and I wrote it off the top of my head.

Go to poetry.com to see more of my work---type in my pen name Ambyr Vollenweider, and you'll find my under 20 line poetry.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

2. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    The Next Installment... Jaina to Jag.

Lingering Love...Of Whom Could it Be?
    Read the Poem and Soon You'll See
    If my riddle you cannot guess
    I suppose it is for the best...
    ~*~
    The very last thing I want to do
    Ever, is to hurt, my love, you
    Yet I think it's for the best
    If now I get this off my chest
    I love another one, you see
    At this same I time, I love thee
    "Impossible!" you can shout
    "I never see you and he about!"
    But all the same, it is true
    My heart is sad and I feel blue
    I thought that he was forever gone
    Why do first loves linger long?
    I understand if you let me go
    I just thought that you should know
    It's not that I still love the other
    How could I ever love another?
    Forgive me now, loyal I ever will be
    I love you my dear, but do you love me?
    The very last thing I want to do
    Ever, is to hurt, my love, you.

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

3. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    awww, that was sweet Ambyr :D I enjoyed it.... now if its Jaina to Jag, who is this "other" she was speaking of [face_mischief]

Anyway, a great poem, it was really cute ;)

4. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Thanks, Yoda. I've been wondering...does everyone on the boards want me gone? I feel neglected.

5. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Why would everyone want you to leave? I haven't seen you around much though.

6. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Well, I was REALLY REALLY sick.

7. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    *raises hand* Oh! I know who it is! ZEKK! :D

Wonderful as always, Ambyr. :D

8. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    Darn, Whitey beat me to it. I was gonna say Zekk too. Nice poem. You know how I love it. :D At first I thought it was Jag to jaina and I couldn't figure out who the "other" was. :p

P.S. Why would we ever want you to leave?

9. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    i was thinking zekk too :p

10. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Hooray for ya'll who guessed Zekk! You win a prize.

not.

11. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    I have no idea what to do next in here! Any ideas?

12. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    *sweeps the place out with a broom* *chokes on cloud of dust*

I think we need some light in here! *opens curtains* I'm doing a bit of spring cleaning today, and I figured I'd give you guys a small snackeroo of songfiction to show you my line-up in here for the next few weeks...

~Every Time - Britney Spears
    ~Kiss From A Rose - Seal
    ~Only Heart - John Mayer
    ~Amazing - Josh Kelley

Are you ready, readers?

The Return of Ambyr's Tradewinds is coming!!!!!!

~Ambyr-Rose~

13. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    *starts to wipe off windows* Well it'll be nice to see another Tradewinds songfic! I can't wait!

14. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    ~*Every Time*~

(Every Time belongs to Britney Spears.)

~*~

Notice me, take my hand

Tahiri lingered in the battle?s haze for a few more seconds. He was dead. The impossible had been done. The unthinkable. Shock surfaced, making her impenetrable to reality for the time being.

She bent down to lift his battle-scarred hands to her lips.

Why are we strangers when
    Our love is strong

Her tears were beginning to come at last.

Sitting in the transport, surrounded by the dead and the dying, she dutifully held his hand. No one had been able to pry her from the hollow vessel that was once her beloved. It dawned on Tahiri that he?d never acknowledge her with his impish grin again. He?d never behold her with his eyes again. They?d just stare vacantly into the space that was now between them.

Why carry on without me

He?d had so much to live for?so much to look forward to?

And everything that had meant anything to him?to her?to them was gone. Forever.

Every time I try to fly, I fall

Now she was on the stage of a small Tatooine cantina, scraping up the money thrown at her from every angle. Garish make-up smothered her gorgeous looks, and dyed red hair suffocated her ambience. No one saw the tears gathering at her green eyes.

Without my wings, I feel so small

The announcer declared when her next show was, and she received some uncouth calls from her weekly customers. Tahiri jumped off the stage, breaking one of the heels off her pumps. Muttering a swear word, she headed over to the bar.

?Tough night, Aris?? asked Roan. The bartender at the cantina, Roan was Tahiri?s only friend. He was always ready to comfort the girl. He?d seen so many just like her fall through the cracks.

Tahiri sighed and set her bag on the table, pulling out a gray trench coat and throwing it around her costumed body. ?Just gimme the usual.?

Sensing that the showgirl didn?t want to talk, he put down the glass he?d been cleaning and prepared her request. ?I?m just worried ?bout you, that?s all. You?re getting so skinny?all this can?t be good for a talented young lady like you, Aris. Is this all you really want? You could quit this crap about ?Aris Hilton: Exotic Dancer? and do something with your life!?

Roan handed her the beverage and she drank it in one gulp. Tahiri set the glass down and motioned for another.

?You don?t need another, honey. I can?t stand to see you do this to yourself.?

Tahiri clenched her fist, but pulled the money from her top and slammed it on the counter. Pulling out a mirror and using eyeliner to touch up her false facial mole, she stepped off the barstool and, removing her bag, began walking away. Roan shook his head and continued sorrowfully cleaning glasses.

?Aris, baby!,? A man with a blond ponytail in business attire surrounded by two blondes who were practically one with his body came rushing over to her. ?Can you come out tomorrow night and do the show again? That other girl I had booked called in sick. Besides, they love you here! It won?t be a problem, will it, baby??

Tahiri, in her drunken state, vomited in response. The blondes giggled, then tried to soothe Tahiri?s boss when he began sobbing over the mess on his new shoes. When he was finished, he glared at her hatefully.

?I guess so.?

?I don?t like my girls drinking, Aris. I warned you about that. And Celia told me you ate an entire box of desserts last night. You know you can?t eat a week before a show! I can?t fight with you about this anymore, Aris. I?m letting you go.?

Tahiri looked at him through her false eyelashes coated with mascara. Did he just fire her?

?You?ll want me back, Jerry! Just wait when you need a girl for some client and all your best girls are laid up! You?re gonna need me then, aren?t you? Well, I don?t need you! I don?t need any of you!?

She violently grabbed a glass full of alcohol and smashed it on the floor. She began to sway back and forth, her drunkenness getting the best of her.

I guess I need you

15. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    I got it! In my sleep deprived state I got it! That's so sad! Poor Tahiri, turning into nothing but a two-bit whore, and then to die like that. *cries* It's beautiful Ambyr.

16. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    *Hands Dev tissues* Yeah, but Anakin caught her in the end.

It was sort of sad, huh? *joins him in tears*

~*Ambyr-Rose*~

17. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Aris Hilton, eh? Wouldn't happen to be a multibillion credit hotel heiress, would she? ;) :p

18. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    lol-I had something else for her last name, and then the computer corrected it. It was such a funny coincidence that I kept it!

19. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
  20. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
  21. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    You know, Aris and Paris really do have a lot in common. They're both hookers with hearts of gold. 8-}

Poor, poor Tahiri. :( But Anakin caught her in the end! :D And you even left on a cliffhanger. He he he. :D

22. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    You know me too well, Whitey.

Another soon!

23. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Ups for August! I think I will have another up very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.