main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Trading Card Game

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by padawanbenny214, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanbenny214

padawanbenny214 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2002
    Hey guys, I'm in town for the next few weeks, and I was wondering if any of you play the Star Wars Trading Card Game. If any of you do, do you know of a store where I can buy new packs of cards? Or do you know where people regularly play? Thanks!
    Jenn

2. Jiltedtoo

Jiltedtoo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    I know of a store in Pasadena called the Game Zone where you can buy the cards, and I have seen people playing there.

Also in Glendale there is a comic book store called Legacy Comics, where I have seen the cards for sale.

In Burbank, there are two stores one is called Kings and the other is called the Last Grenadier where you can both play and buy the cards.

LA is a big town. I don't know where you are staying, but those are the places I know of around me.

3. padawanbenny214

Aug 6, 2002
    Thanks! Pasadena is not far from me at all. I'm at my parent's house in Montebello, just 10 minutes or so from downtown. Thanks a bunch! I'll check out those places. :)
    Jenn

4. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    There is also a place in Eagle Rock called Games and Cards. Their website isgamesandcards.com/retail.asp. I went there once and saw tables set up for games.

5. padawanbenny214

Aug 6, 2002
    Thanks for the info. I found a Jedi Knights Tournament that takes place on Sunday in Costa Mesa. Thanks again!
    Jenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.