main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Trading Cards?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by orangerful, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    Okay, am I the only one who falls for this stuff? I picked up the lil' collectors box with Obi-Wan on the cover and it came with the 7 packs of the new Topps cards. I love them, I think they are beautiful cards. Needless to say I went to buy some more packs today and came home with a handful of doubles.

So I was thinking, as we get together and have meetings every now and then that I *hope* I can make it to, anyone wanna compare/trade cards?

Toodle pip
    Sam

2. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I haven't gotten any of the cards yet, but I was thinking about it. Do they look good?

3. chewboxer

chewboxer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    I have a bunch of packs too, I would love to trade.

4. Ara-Gorn_Sirrah

Ara-Gorn_Sirrah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Anybody interested in 'vintage' Topps cards? I believe I still have plenty of doubles packed away.
    I'm talking original SW, ESB, RotJ... You know, before they came in these fancy foil packs and when you got that great slab of stale 'bubble-gum' that was better suited to shingling someone's roof than chewing? :p
    About as much luck blowing bubbles with that stuff as with a shingle!

Should be some SW Galaxy and a handful of widescreen cards too. A promo or two...

I'm missing some stickers from the old sets and some cards from the widescreen sets.
    Looking for a couple of the missing Doritos lenticular 'cards' as well as any overseas or promos.... Especially promos! :)

5. orangerful

orangerful Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2002
    yeah I have a small pile of doubles here....need any of these AOTC cards chewboxer?
    #8, 21, 22, 29, 38, 41, 52, 57, 68, 80, 89, 92, 94, 96, 100
    I'm almost tempted to keep the double of 94 becuz it's such a great picture - it's a behind the scenes shot of Natalie and she's laughing...hardly ever get to see Padme with that big of a smile...
    Does anyone think it was easier for Topps to make these cards due to the digital film? they seem so clear, so many good action shots....I wonder if digital film made capturing some of these moments easier...
    Hopefully I'll be able to make the June 22nd gathering and we can trade there!
    toodle pip
    sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.