Trading Over the Net = Good

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Joseph_Orion Jedi Master

star 4
    I made a deal with a guy from Aussie for 2 Dooku's and an R2 D2 for Jango Nerf Gun. I was skeptical because that's a great deal for trying to find that damn dooku all over the place. So I made the deal...but only if he sent first...today I come home and find a box that says 3 Action Figures and it's insured and everything from Aussie! I open it and lo and behold! 2 Count Dookus and an R2D2! (fellow SA members, he didn't have any luminara or Royal Guards or Taun We to trade either so I wanted R2) So Tomorrow, I shall Send my new friend in the land down under his Jango Fett Nerf Blaster pistols. Trading Online is goooooooood!
  2. JediDragon Jedi Master

star 5
    I got an R2...they got lots of him @ the wal-mart on Chelton.
  3. arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master

star 5
    soooooo,2 Dookus eh.......

what do you have planned, open 1, hang 1 up-?
  4. Joseph_Orion Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, I was gonna give you one of them for the Jorien figure but One of them were damaged so I just decided to open it up. If you want a few Dooku's, you oughta trade him a Nerf thing, he loves nerf and they don't have them in Aussie. He says he has a pile of Dooku's.

EDIT: JD, R2 is a Pegwarmer kinda, but I just didn't wanna have to buy another one :) lol Now I have one for my desk. This Rules!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.