main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Tragedy on Tatooine - H/L/Luke/Jaina/Jacen/Anakin - General with Humor {Updated 12/30}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Princess_Bunhead, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    ohhh this is starting to really look bad and noooooo the next Solo is a sith lord? how do they know that or how are we gonna know for sure? what did they uncover? I can't wait for the explanations

more soon

2. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Sounds like Leia's initial fears about havind children and the Dark side of the Force are starting to comet true...or are they?

3. NARRABIE

NARRABIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2005
    Oh I cant belive I mist a post. I am sorry about that. This story is getting better every time you post. Please can I have an update soon. PLEASE

4. Princess_Bunhead

Princess_Bunhead Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2005
    The Final chapter to this tale [face_worried]

---------

The abandoned junk shop, for years it had been overlooked by the residents of Tatooine but little did they know it held the answers to how it came to be the Empire rose to power. For one Jedi Knight the answers were taking what seemed like an eternity in coming as he once again stood in the middle of the abandoned junk shop in hopes of reviving his visions from earlier that day. So far what Luke Skywalker understood was his father Anakin was a slave before he became Darth Vader but that was all he knew.

?Hey, were you the one who told Chewie to not let me see my wife??

Luke turned suddenly to see Han Solo standing in the doorway of the junk shop, Jacen standing behind his father. ?Yeah, I told Chewie that nobody sees Leia. She needs the rest Han, you were the one that told her she needed it after all.?

Han ran his fingers through his hair in frustration as he walked up to his brother-in-law, Jacen walking close behind though when he stepped into the shop his whole attitude changed, as if he was unsure of something around him. Luke watched his nephew for a split second then looked at Han with a raised eyebrow, waiting for the fight to begin only to have the former smuggler shake his head and say, ?I hate it when you?re right like that.?

?Uncle Luke,? said Jacen suddenly, ?this is where grandfather met grandmother isn?t it??

?It?s possible,? replied Luke, ?So far I?m certain Father was a slave here.?

Han frowned as he looked from his son to Luke then asked, ?Wait, are you telling me Vader was a slave? Here in this place??

Jacen ignored his father as he said to his uncle, ?There?s just the question of how a queen met up with a slave. Everyone knows grandmother was a queen after all.?

Luke shook his head. ?I don?t think that has to do with Father turning to the Dark Side so we shouldn?t worry about that.?

?I think it does,? protested Jacen causing his uncle to frown, ?remember you told us Jedi were forbidden to love, maybe his love for grandmother was a factor in his downfall.?

?I really don?t know anything about the Jedi,? Han finally spoke up, ?but if my opinion means anything, I think what did Vader in was leaving whatever he had here. He just wasn?t ready to let go.?

Raising an eyebrow, Luke looked at his best friend and asked, ?And in your opinion, what do you think he wasn?t ready to let go of here??

Han started to answer when suddenly Anakin burst into the junk shop and said through deep breaths, ?You have to come quickly. It?s Ma.?

Anakin didn?t have to say it twice, Han Solo darted out of the shop and down the dirt roads towards the moisture farm with his two sons and Luke following close behind. The biggest fear was that the unborn child was in danger as well as Leia, who would they go to for help? They didn?t know anyone on this planet after all.

?Uncle,? panted Jacen, ?feel that??

Luke nodded his head as he knew his nephew meant the tremor in the Force. He glanced at Anakin in which the youth replied, ?I felt it too.?

Coming to the moisture farm, Han rushed into Falcon where Leia was resting while Luke, Jacen, and Anakin stood outside to talk over what they just felt. If they all felt it at the same time, they knew it had to affect each of them somehow.

?What could it have been?? asked Anakin, ?What could affect each of us? We?re all here except Jaina and Ma.?

Luke turned suddenly to Anakin and grabbed his arm. ?Ani what was wrong with Leia??

Anakin stared at his uncle, surprised by his sudden grip. ?How should I know? I just heard her yellin? from the Falcon so I got you guys.?

Jacen?s eyes went wide as he leaned against the charred farm. ?The baby. What else could it be??

?How could a baby cause a tremor in the Force?? asked Anakin

Luke didn?t answer his question, instead he rushed into the Falcon, hoping his worst fear was not unfolding. Pushing past Chewbacca he started for the room where earlier he left Leia to rest only to be pushed back by his niece Jaina Sol

5. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    :eek:

That poor baby! :_| :_| :_|
    I really liked this fic, Princess_Bunhead! (sorry my review's so short...I'm still kinda in shock...that poor little baby!)

6. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Ah...the poor baby. I was hoping this story would be an AU with a fourth Solo kid...:(

But...

Nice story, Bunhead.;)

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    very nice story I liked how you protrayed the characters :)

8. BurntTheMacaroni

BurntTheMacaroni Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2005
    how does she do it?!?!

haha great story bunhead. one of my favs. the solo kids are hilarious!!!

9. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    I thought the Solo kids were a lot younger too. No Vong? Too bad about no 4th Solo. I mean they're probably losing one to the darkside anyway.

Nice family drama :D

10. NARRABIE

NARRABIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2005
    Oh such a shame this is the final post.:_| Really good story and if you write more about the Solo's or Skywalkers please can you PM me and I will read them.
    Good Work=D=

11. Princess_Bunhead

Princess_Bunhead Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2005
    Wow thank you all for the feedback! I'm glad you all enjoyed this story, even if it was tragic.:_| I may have to post my first story ever written, this is actually my second one.

Once again thank you so much! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.