FF:WA Trailer Attached to Which Movie and Where?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by BearaceDougie, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BearaceDougie Jedi Master

star 4
    Trailer Attached to Which Movie and Where?

Anyone as of now know?
  2. Selonian Jedi Padawan

saw in the paper yesterday that ROTS trailer will be shown Robots at participating cinemas. Robots opens this thursday

Selonian
  3. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    I just came back from the special EP3 preview screening featuring Haydne at Fox Sydney, the presenter said that the trailer had not been shown in cinemas in Australia yet, so this thursday is the first time (apart from tonight ;) )
  4. BearaceDougie Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice Sith, Read your post in Attn:Aussie [face_peace]

And, Yeah i also saw the Robots Ad, and on the bottom said something about "ROTS and Ice Age 2 Trailer"
  5. Jayd Jedi Knight

star 3
    I completely forgot about the SW trailer being attached to Robots when I went to go see it. :) Wow did I get a nice surprise! :D From the looks of that trailer, Ep 3 is going to be just what we've all been waiting for. I don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time I do because I love the anticipation. :)

Unfortunately the ROTS trailer and the Ice Age 2 trailer were the only good things about Robots. :/
  6. BearaceDougie Jedi Master

star 4
    Robots was a Dissapointment, but i saw the preview and didnt get to see ROTS and Ice Age 2, but i dont wanna sit through Robots again [face_worried]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.