main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Trailer Attached to Which Movie and Where?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by BearaceDougie, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BearaceDougie

BearaceDougie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2004
    Trailer Attached to Which Movie and Where?

Anyone as of now know?

2. Selonian

Selonian Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2005
    saw in the paper yesterday that ROTS trailer will be shown Robots at participating cinemas. Robots opens this thursday

Selonian

3. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    I just came back from the special EP3 preview screening featuring Haydne at Fox Sydney, the presenter said that the trailer had not been shown in cinemas in Australia yet, so this thursday is the first time (apart from tonight ;) )

4. BearaceDougie

Jul 19, 2004
    Nice Sith, Read your post in Attn:Aussie [face_peace]

And, Yeah i also saw the Robots Ad, and on the bottom said something about "ROTS and Ice Age 2 Trailer"

5. Jayd

Jayd Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    I completely forgot about the SW trailer being attached to Robots when I went to go see it. :) Wow did I get a nice surprise! :D From the looks of that trailer, Ep 3 is going to be just what we've all been waiting for. I don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time I do because I love the anticipation. :)

Unfortunately the ROTS trailer and the Ice Age 2 trailer were the only good things about Robots. :/

6. BearaceDougie

Jul 19, 2004
    Robots was a Dissapointment, but i saw the preview and didnt get to see ROTS and Ice Age 2, but i dont wanna sit through Robots again [face_worried]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.