main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trailer: In-Depth Discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by dehrian, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jvberggren

jvberggren Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    @ 1:40

how could i miss this! i'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, but that's a very symbolic picture...

look at it again. anakin shot from above walking over what resembles a cross. it's sort of like the devil himself -discarding all that is good and decent in the world.

2. R24d20

R24d20 Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2004
    just curious if anyone noticed the dead looking red emperors guard to the left of yoda before he gets hit by siddious lightning dunno if this was broyght up yet my bad if so

3. aesium

aesium Jedi Master star 2

May 31, 2004
    Okay, I have no interest in looking up for this find of mine because I got lazy...

This has to do with the beats at the end of the new trailer. Of course, we all know this. But, I saw something else in the "Teaser" trailer.

At about 57 seconds at the end of the scene with the Geonosians on those walkers, you can hear the same beat.

I hope that's somewhat interesting.

EDIT: Actually its right after Sidious says, "Lord Vader".

4. TheDarkSide115

TheDarkSide115 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    does anyone think that sidious destroying the senate pods when fighting with yoda could be symbolic for the destruction of the senate when the emperor took control

5. CousinofGrevious

CousinofGrevious Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2005
    I am excited to be here, it's my first post!
    I indeed saw the body lying behind Yoda right before he gets struck by lightning however I do not think it is an Emperor's guard becuase that would denote fighting and it was made clear by GL that they would not be seen fighting.

6. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    just curious if anyone noticed the dead looking red emperors guard to the left of yoda before he gets hit by siddious lightning dunno if this was broyght up yet my bad if so

YODA: "Punctuation, punctuation... You MUST learn punctuation..."

Yea I noticed the guard...and he's not dead. Just knocked out by Yoda either through a Force push or lightning deflected from Darth Sidious.

7. nugget_130

nugget_130 Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2005
    Sorry for the dumb question! I can't load any new players on my computer. Does anyone know where I can watch the final trailer with an old version of Windows Media Player?

8. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Moving up to save. Please don't spam here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.