Trailer: Initial Reaction

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by BobTheGoon, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilSkillZ Jedi Knight

star 3
    I LOVE STAR WARS...BEST THING EVER AND EVERYTIME U WATCH IT U LOVE IT.

Everything about this movie looks perfect so far. Its dark, reminds you of the OT. Reminds you of being a little boy and watching the movies for the first time and being thrilled, scared and excited all at the same time...

He is finally doing it. I'm glad I lived to see this movie. :)
  2. DarthScully Force Ghost

star 4
    was that trailer the bomb or what?! =D=

right off the bat 2 guys are gonna shine in this film: Ian McDiarmid and Ewan McGregor. from what i've seen and heard Hayden still needs work on his delivery, but he's got the look down pat the way he walks in the Jedi Temple as Vader and going about the universe as a mercenary from hell.... CHILLING!!!!! :cool:
  3. DarthScully Force Ghost

star 4
    was that trailer the bomb or what?! =D=

right off the bat 2 guys are gonna shine in this film: Ian McDiarmid and Ewan McGregor. from what i've seen and heard Hayden still needs work on his delivery, but he's got the look down pat the way he walks in the Jedi Temple as Vader and going about the universe as a mercenary from hell.... CHILLING!!!!! :cool:
  4. lordmorpheus Jedi Master

star 4
    Trailer was incredible. Couple of questions, only saw it once.

1) was it me or did the scene with sids confronting the jedi arresting party look a little "CGI'ish"?
    I loved the way they entered, lightsabers blazing, AND i equally loved seeing him confront them without even blinking. kinda wish to see him fight the four of them with two sabers for a while before cutting them down tho.

2) the scene with vader leading the troops into the jedi temple, was orgasmic to say the least.

now this movie has me kinda hungry for a Grievous sighting.
  5. Domino Jedi Knight

star 2
    Anyone notice that in the last shot where Anakin and Obi-wan swing from wires at each other you can see some Mustafar(sp) cities in the background?
  6. Obi-Kris_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    What do you think for the camera angles in the shots where Anakin marches in the Temple? I think these are unusual for SW as well.
  7. orn-free-tada Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    just excellent / different cinematography
  8. Master_Gallia Jedi Master

star 2
    1) was it me or did the scene with sids confronting the jedi arresting party look a little "CGI'ish"?

I think it's just you. I've watched the trailer about 60-70 times. That scene looks fine.
  9. Viper_X Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have it, on my hard-drive and on VHS. :)
  10. Kruhn Jedi Knight

star 2
    Let's say when I saw the Trailer (and mercifully I only watched about 20 minutes of the OC, I'm sorry but I'm not going to watch that show ever again!), I had to remember to breathe. It was almost too much to bear. I have it taped and I will be watching it over and over and over and over again!

Oh my God! It was the bomb. I loved it, loved it, loved it! :D
  11. Darth_SaberTooth Force Ghost

star 4
    I was ultra pissed yesterday cuz I live in Canada.

But I got a link and I have a HD quality trailer, it is sick!

freakin hype!
  12. Malkuth_Toltec Jedi Knight

star 1
    The hyperspace version is a little small and it won't save on my hard drive withe the "view source" method like the last one did.

I've read like one page in every ten of this thread since watching it and surprised that despite all the mentions of ejaculation, no one mentioned Amy Allen's superb cleavage.

I feel like a pervert but she looks far better made up as Aayla Secura than she does as her usual human self. Hmmm, I wonder if modern genetics can create a blue skinned woman of that calibre?
  13. DarthScubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    Malkuth_Toltec posted on 3/11/05 2:27pm

I've read like one page in every ten of this thread since watching it and surprised that despite all the mentions of ejaculation, no one mentioned Amy Allen's superb cleavage.

I feel like a pervert but she looks far better made up as Aayla Secura than she does as her usual human self. Hmmm, I wonder if modern genetics can create a blue skinned woman of that calibre?

/>

You need to take out the _r part of the code and it will save fine./>/>
  14. Obi-Kris_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/1116989/HH/1116989/20404amy2.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Allen,%20Amy%20(II)

Hello there! =P~
  15. GreedoCMZ Force Ghost

star 4
    "well, I think that worries about Hayden were founded."

I think you mean unfounded.
  16. OBI_WAN_SHENOBI Jedi Padawan

Is it me or could you see a hunched over Grievous in the shot where Obi-Wan is surrounded on Utappu (sp?)
    He looks like he is in the far right corner.
  17. NoCloneTheories Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  18. Pooja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I can't wait to see Amy next month in Indianapolis. :)
  19. NoCloneTheories Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You'll have to put an extra coat of wax on your stormtrooper costume. You know, to impress her.
  20. SLAVE2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    This isn't really in depth so I'll post it in this thread, but I didn't think anything would beat the first TPM teaser trailer, but this one did it. And if I had to rank the Prequel trailers, it would go something like:

ROTS full trailer
    TPM teaser
    AOTC: Mystery
    TPM full trailer
    AOTC: Forbidden Love
    AOTC: Clone War
    ROTS teaser
    AOTC: Breathing

Don't know if Im missing any, just off the top of my head.
  21. GreedoCMZ Force Ghost

star 4
    "No, I mean founded."

Then, if you think about it, that means that peoples' worries about Hayden not being able to pull off the part actually had some foundation to them ("founded"), or, simply put, you feel that the trailer shows Hayden wasn't getting it right. Yet, you went on to say that it looks like he did get it right. So there is a contradiction.
  22. arakias82 Jedi Padawan

Hi, never posted here before but after seeing that trailer I had to post something. I thought the trailer was amazing! When Mace and the jedi walk into arrest palpatine, that whole scene just looks incredible. Cant wait for Episode 3!
  23. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    Best. Trailor. Ever. :cool: Though I was bit surprised to see Nute Gunray die this early. :p

And of course, my brother, the mindless basher that he is, yelled "This trailor is gay!" 30 seconds in. [face_plain]
  24. obi-won-der-bra Force Ghost

star 1
    I missed the OC last night and didn't get to see the trailer! :( Oh well I guess I'll fork out $8.50 to go see the trailer @ the theater! Unless...
  25. Deeysew Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Anyone else think that Aayla looks a bit 'bigger' in this movie?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.