main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TRAILER the space ships and space battles of the trailer

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Ice Jedi, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Jedi

Ice Jedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 3, 2000
    This is trailer discussion only. Please do not post anything else but stuff from the trailer in this thred... thanks

ok, so having just seen the trailer i noticed a lot of space battle footage. Im a big fan of the space battles, and i really thought Episode I and II were lacking in that department.

The First ship we see is wat looks like a version of a Jedi Starfighter(?) and directly behind it is some other awesome ship. i think hte cool thing about this clip is that the battle is taking place over Coruscant. Imean, if you want to win a war you have to take the capital. at the end of this clip there is a Trade Federation ship that i can see. Guess that means the TF is coming down on everyons favorite bright center of the universe...

What i like next (in the second space footage clip) is the sound of a TIE fighter going by, as this new ship flies past the camera... i love that sound. and i guess we have the precurser to what we know as the TIE fighter. AH! i think its my favorite sound of the OT.

Third clip: we see a ship hosing down a beaten and on fire starship. Thats really interseting. You never really see what happens to a ship that mostly makes it. Im assuming this is after the Coruscant battle. It seems like this city/plante would have a good firedepartment.

A ship leaves the lava planet... i cant tell if its red like a Jedi Starfighter type of silver like a certain Naboo Senator uses. I find this clip very intersting beause someone is escaping i think.

5th Space clip is again over Coruscant. It seems there is a large battle that takes place there. I think thats definatly a cool idea. This is two larger ships going at it as they pass by. Kind of like old ships used to do at sea. The top ship looks like a Star Destroyer. has kind of a triangular shape going for it.

There is something that looks like a X-wing here in the next space clip. It has 3 wings on each side.. strange, but familiar... i like

It took me a while to realise what this next space clip was... its an airlock door closing. And if you slow it down there is a ship that weaves its way in just before the door closes... i cant tell for sure, but it looks like that door is seperating the ship from space and that ship might have been PULLED into that opening.

Then again, the last image is another space battle scene over coruscant. We hear the TIE fighter sound again. makes me happy... as something blows up!

Well, i dont really know how long this thread will stay here, i just wanted to post what i think i saw, and how it makes me feel. i want to know what everyone else thinks, because the PT really needs a good Space Battle!

--Ice Jedi--
    Returning to TF.N for Revenge

2. shredder133

shredder133 Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2004
    "What i like next (in the second space footage clip) is the sound of a TIE fighter going by, as this new ship flies past the camera... i love that sound. and i guess we have the precurser to what we know as the TIE fighter. AH! i think its my favorite sound of the OT."

Exactly. It will be interesting if they have that same noise for the x-wing type fighter we see, but I hope not. Anyways, I thought it was awesome how they ended the trailer with the big explosion followed by the tie fighter sound in a cresceno. Here's to space battles....

3. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    You're right! I hadn't noticed the TIE fighter noise. Very cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.