Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, I just went to starwars.com and saw the 4 trailors (i didn't know there was more than one...lol) and I was just wondering which one was everyone's favorite.

Mine is the "Forbidden Love" one. A close second is "Mystery". Then again, those are the ones with the most Hayden......drool....
    [face_laugh]
  2. Mert_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Mine is Forbidden Love followed by Clone War, then Mystery and I think there was a piece of junk at the end of the list, but I don't think I should even bother mentioning it.
  3. BobaFett_YJN Jedi Master

star 4
    *Ahem*

It's trailer

Also, why do you consider Breathing a piece of junk? Do you find it impossible, so unbearable, to like all of them? Just gotta hate one of them for no good reason? Well Breathing was very nice, seeing as it was a teaser.
  4. jadepadawan Jedi Knight

star 3
    I sort of like the teaser trailers better because the less you reveal, the more intriging they are-I mean, people would go see the movie even with the 30 sec one!
  5. Jedi_Padawan_Padme Jedi Master

star 3
    sorry graemem for the typo...but I don't think I can fix that now....lol

and I don't really hate any of them, and I agree that longer ones give away more, but oh well. I just like the 2 picked cuz of more Hayden...i was totally serious about that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.