main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Training Day" - Mara, Palpatine, Pre-ANH Vignette

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RedGold, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004

Oh my goodness!

Found it interesting how Mara wanted to deal with the situation as she was found ...
    Liked when she hesitated to kill the moff how she argued with Palpy and then the realisation why she is in his service in the first place, why she was trained

Well done, Red [:D]

~Mags~

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    That was really superb! I never realize she was so young when she started killing. poor girl to be stuck with Palpatine's voice in her head.

3. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Sorry, didn't notice the replies... Forgive me? [:D]

Maggy - Found it interesting how Mara wanted to deal with the situation as she was found ...
    What works, works... ;)

Liked when she hesitated to kill the moff how she argued with Palpy and then the realisation why she is in his service in the first place, why she was trained
    There is always more when it comes to Palps... ggrrr

Healer Leona - That was really superb! I never realize she was so young when she started killing. poor girl to be stuck with Palpatine's voice in her head.
    Well, I'm just kinda guessing on age and stuff here, but it sets about right with what has been told to us in various fics.

And yeah, it really messed her up... but she is able to work past it eventually.

4. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    that was... incredible! I really wish I could write as good as you, RedGold....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.