main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive [Training Game] - The Miss America RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Ms. Anabel Sigurdson
    Living Room, Candidate House

Anabel slowly pulled off her sunglasses, staring at the doorway Ms. Miller had mentioned. She didn't think she'd be going to the runway anytime soon; at all, even. Practice makes perfect, but you can't plan everything out. She idly strolled about the living room, looking about her new home. Was all this really worth it? Anabel was bright enough to get a job anywhere back home, and surely that was easier than trying to win this pageant. But that takes time - a lot of time, she thought, time she didn't have, time that could be better spent in school. And that's why she was here, after all, to go to school. If she won this, she'd be set; if not, she'd have to find another road to her dream.

Anabel sighed softly. She wasn't too sure about this competition. These women would be the best of the best; what could the immigrant girl hope to accomplish against them? Looking more than a little worried, Anabel folded her arms, and sat on the nearest chair.

Tag: Any who wish to interact!

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    IC: Melissa Baturis

Melissa listened to Rebecca.
    Stupid that there's just one telefon and we can't call out. It seems it's the usual procedure. Luckily it's just two days, so it won't get too boring.

She looks through the room and wondered who of the other girls might be a good room-mate. Her next step will be taking a look at the bedrooms. Getting away with her bags would be a good idea. And then... what then...?

Slowly she raises her hand after Melissa asked for questions waiting for being allowed to ask.

Tag: Rebecca

(Edited in just the 'tag')
    (Edit2: Wrong names, mixing up names. :oops: )

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Willow Fairchild

Willow listened to the details about her accomodations and inwardly sighed. She would have much rather have a private room. "Maybe the rooms are large", she thought. Taking in the other women, she honed in on Alyssa. It looked like she had brought clothes for a month on a deserted island, and that could come in handy.

"Hi", Willow held out her hand, "I'm Willow, would you like to be roomies?"

Tag: Alyssa, other girls

4. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    IC: Annabelle Andrews
    The Candidate House

As the cool air brushed tenderly against Annabelle?s cheeks, already flushed with the passionate intensity of the moment, the hushed murmurs echoed against the walls of the great house, sheathing her in a heated blaze of sounds and silence. Willing her mind not to lose itself in the overwhelming richness of her surroundings, Annabelle strode slowly toward the other young women, still engaged in earnest conversation.

Of course, it had all the outward appearances of harmless chatter that was quickly bordering on friendly banter, but Annabelle knew that it was a mere façade for the young contestants? concealed apprehension.

A tall girl grasped the handles of her rolling suitcase and garment bag in a firm grip and smiled assuredly at Annabelle and Moira.

?I'm also one the younger girls. Lyssette Meiler of Portland, Oregon.?

Letting go of her suitcases and holding her hand out to the two girls, Lyssette beamed as Moira and then Annabelle shook it warmly.

"It's a pleasure ta meet ye Annabelle, and ye as well Lyssette." Moira flashed a winning smile that was pure Irish charm at the newcomer.

Ahh...now this one might be a source of competition...thought Annabelle, chuckling inwardly at the rush of adrenaline that any thought of the contest brought pulsing from her heart into her veins.

"Aye'll let ye both in on ah lit'le secret. Everyone's nervous their firs' time. And every time after." Winking conspiratorially at her whispered comment, Moira?s eyes twinkled softly and Annabelle couldn?t help but join Lussette?s heartily infectious laughter. Yes, even if it was a competition, it seemed to be beginning with a light and healthy approach, which suited Annabelle just fine. She could laugh, but she?d crush them later.

That sudden change in disposition stopped her cold, and she shuddered slightly despite the relative heat and barely mild breeze. It seemed that this event was playing havoc on her nerves, and it hadn?t even begun.

The crowd descended into a gradual stop as Rebbecca turned to face the contestants at the large room located toward the front of the house.

?Welcome again. This is the living room of the candidate house.?

Large, spacious, and almost deceptively awash with soothing textures and a palpable layer of warmth, the first glimpse of the candidate house was turning out to be everything Annabelle had hardly dared to hope. It was beautiful, it was majestic, and it was hers for a precious instant before the competition. Her pulse racing softly in her ears, Annabelle strained to hear the remainder of Rebbecca?s message.

?Before I let you guys go off and enjoy yourselves, let me touch on a few rules.? Taking a short but deep breath, Rebbecca began rattling off the rules as if she was born to do so.

"There are five bedrooms upstairs, two for each of you, and three bathrooms between the group. You're free to choose whichever room you want, either A, B, C, D, or E. The stairs, as you can see, are over there on the right side of the room. Generally, you can spend your time here as you wish. Relax, enjoy the amenities, maybe shed a little of your pre-pageant jitters. Our kitchen is stocked full of delicious, yet healthy, foods, and our pool is warmed in daytime and nighttime swims. No visitors are allowed in the house, and there is only one phone that does not dial out. Your agents are the only ones who can communicate to you through the line, and both you and your agent will be on your honor that communications will be for pageant purposes only."

With that brief but welcome pause, the girls muttered quietly amongst themselves, the eager anxiousness infective in its intensity.

"Also," Rebbecca added, "Out that door, past the stairs, at the end of the hall is the pageant practice room. We have a replica runway of the one you'll be walking down in two days, as well as a sample make-up room. Traditionally contestants have enjoyed practicing there."

Practicing? Annabelle swallowed sharply. It?s f

5. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    GM's OOC: Just an fyi, I'm posting something here tomorrow. Last call for questions and stuff. Because this game is moving at a slower pace than expected, I may stretch the time out before the contest a bit longer than originally planned. Again, last call if you want to be in my update tomorrow! :)

-I_H

6. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Ashandrielle Jackson
    Candidate House

Shandra watched as several of the girls started to introduce herself. Though she wasn't shy, she still had a hard time making friends. The pageant life could be very harsh on those not strong enough to survive all the cat fights and political jumbo that went on behind the scenes. There always seemed to be an abundance of that going around.

Rebecca Miller was giving them the grand tour of the Candidate house where all the girls were staying.

"Welcome again. This is the living room of the candidate house. Before I let you guys go off and enjoy yourselves, let me touch on a few rules."

She took a deep breath and resumed talking. Shandra stood listening intently.

"There are five bedrooms upstairs, two for each of you, and three bathrooms between the group. You're free to choose whichever room you want, either A, B, C, D, or E. The stairs, as you can see, are over there on the right side of the room. Generally, you can spend your time here as you wish. Relax, enjoy the amenities, maybe shed a little of your pre-pageant jitters. Our kitchen is stocked full of delicious, yet healthy, foods, and our pool is warmed in daytime and nighttime swims. No visitors are allowed in the house, and there is only one phone that does not dial out. Your agents are the only ones who can communicate to you through the line, and both you and your agent will be on your honor that communications will be for pageant purposes only."

Shandra's stomach was growling a bit at the mention of the kitchen. She was famished after the flight and needed to revitalize her energy with some fruit or even a small salad. Rebecca continued to speak as Shandra's attention went back to the Administrator.

"Out that door, past the stairs, at the end of the hall is the pageant practice room. We have a replica runway of the one you'll be walking down in two days, as well as a sample make-up room. Traditionally contestants have enjoyed practicing there."

"And of course, if you have any requests, you can ask me, your concierge. Any questions about the rules here and our amenities?"

Shandra didn't have any questions. She just wanted to put her clothes away get something to eat and take a dip in the pool. It seemed to her that there was no jacuzzi. Oh well at least there was a pool.

After Rebecca left Shandra went in to one of the rooms which was empty and put her bags on a bed by the window.

It was nice to finally relax. She wondered who would walk in and become her roommate.

TAG: Anyone who wishes to be my roomie.

7. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    GM's OOC: Alright, you guys are free to socialize amongst yourself and get to know each-other. Since we're off schedule, I'll give you some heads up when the competition is coming ahead of time. :)

[b]IC: Miss Rebbecca Miller[/b]
    [i]Location: Living Room, Candidate House[/i]

Rebbecca expected the question about secrecy.

"Well," she said, ever cool, "Generally our contestants do best when they are focused, away from both the press and their family. With outside distractions so high approaching this contest, oftentimes women like the secrecy. Additionally, we want to protect against any sort of tampering with performances and with the judging pool via communication to and from the contestants."

Rebbecca smiled, and then saw one more hand up. Before answering it, she said to the group...

"You all are free to go and explore the house. If you need anything or if a question comes to mind, I won't be far away."

She turned her attention towards Melissa

"Yes Miss Baturis? What can I help you with?"

[b]TAG: Everyone, esp. Skiara[/b]

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002

"Yes Miss Baturis? What can I help you with?"

"Is there any timetable for our two days in here? Do we have to do certain things?" Melissa asked. Then she'll remembered her empty stomach... and before Rebbecca could answer... "And is there a certain time for dinner or is it up to us?"

Tag: Rebecca Miller

9. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Moira "Turtle" O'Reily/ Just Outside Sequester House

The three young women followed the giggling gaggle of girls into the house. Moira was vaguely bored, and paid little attention to what was said by Ms. Miller. After all, this WAS her second time in this particular pageant. Her second time to be in this exact house, actually. The only question asked by one of the girls was a relatively obvious one, but Turtle was vaguely surprised that no one else had any other questions.

Wandering off to go and try and decide on a room, there wasn't really much of a difference in any of them. It was all about who you bunked with. That was the problem last year too, this is likely going to be just as complicated. There was really nothing for it, and Ms. O'Reily would just deal with it like she did everything: a smile and a good attitude. What was the point otherwise? Anything else would just mean you had to deal with other people being angry with you. But there were also those who thought you were flippant if you always smiled about everything. Oh well, that's not my problem.

Glancing at the other girls, Moira edged towards the other two youngsters again, wondering if either Annabelle or Lyessette were interested in sharing a room. Being cooped up with someone that you had at least been able to make smile was a better thing than being stuck with someone you had never even met before. Still, she didn't say anything and wondered what, precisely, she should do first. It wasn't like there was some set schedule at the moment, and no one there likely had any particular plans or anything. Maybe I should go and grab a room? Seeing as that was a quite sensible thing to do, Moira went off and picked the room that was farthest down the hall. There was little point to being nearest to everything, and being farthest meant that there was likely to be less noise.

Leaving her things near the bed by the window in room E, Turtle decided to head back down and possibly go for a dip. It had been far too long since she'd been able to go swimming, as the rural part of New York she was from lacked pools. Still, asking one of the other two to be her roommate would likely be a better use of the immediate time. So going back to find Lyessette and Annabelle again she stopped in front of them. "So, do either o' you wan' ta be me roomie?" Again, the easy smile found it's way on to her lips as she waited for a reply.

TAG: QGR, LISSA

:snoopy

10. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Lyssette Meiler

"Aye'll let ye both in on ah lit'le secret. Everyone's nervous their firs' time. And every time after." Moira told Annabelle and Lyssette with a wink. Lyssette smiled at Moira. "We're all nervous, but not everyone can admit it."

Lyssette followed Miss Miller and the other girls into the house. In a spacious living room, Miss Miller briefly went over the rules, then left the girls to settle themselves in. Lyssette looked again for Moira and Annabelle, hoping that one of them might be willing to share a room with her. Years of attending boarding school had taught her that it was much nicer to have a room mate who you could get along well with, and both of the two girls she had already met seemed friendly. Lyssette located Annabelle and worked her way through the crowd towards her. Just as she reached her, Moira reentered the room. "So, do either o' you wan' ta be me roomie?" Moira asked with a smile.

"I'd be happy to be your room mate. Which room have you taken?" Lyssette answered with a relieved smile.

Tag: Trimaj, QGR

11. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Celeste Muñoz
    Room B

Not bothering to speak with the other girls, Celeste walked off to Room B and tossed her suitcase on the bed before hanging up her hanging bag in the closet. Surveying the room, she noticed another bed as well as some nightstands and lamps. The walls were covered with inspirational sayings that made her smile. The smile brought her back to Rebecca's speech where she mentioned a pool. Celeste loved to swim.

The smile stayed with her as she quickly changed into a bathing suit. Stopping in the bathroom, she snagged a towel off the rack and wrapped it around her waist as she meandered out to the pool area. The sunlight flickered off the water as Celeste entered the pool area. Flicking her sunglasses down over her eyes, she ran her fingers through her brown medium length hair to straighten the rifts that her sunglasses caused from resting there.

Lawn chairs were scattered about the pool and Celeste choose one that was in the best sunlight. Tossing the towel over the back of the chair, she settled herself into the chair to soak up some sun before swimming. It was always best to soak up sun before swimming because then the water would feel cooler. Briefly thanking her parents for her naturally tan skin and no need to worry about sun block, Celeste closed her eyes to enjoy the sunlight while letting it refresh and recharge her energy after the long flight and bus ride.

Tag: Anyone who wants to be out by the pool

12. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Moira "Turtle" O'Reily/ Living Room/ Sequester House[/u

Apparently it was a rather major relief to one of other two girls, and Lyssette smiled and asked which room Moira had chosen. "Room E be the one that aye chose. Aye kinda prefer ta be as far away as possible from everythin'. Makes it easier ta be sleepin' nights." Not to mention it usually makes my... unique issues less problematic "Aye can be goin' up with ye, if ye want. Might make carryin' stuff a wee bit easier?" Turtle's voice always ended up with rather thoroughly rolled R's, even as it's lilting tones seemed almost to dance. It was a good match for the sparkle that usually sat in her eyes. Slightly holding out a hand, in addition to her offer of help.

TAG: LISSA, QGR

:snoopy

13. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    The Candidate House

Swallowing her apprehension deep beneath the infectious excitement pulsing throughout the room, Annabelle caught up with Lyssette and Moira and smiled at both of them eagerly.

"So, do either o' you wan' ta be me roomie?" asked the Irish girl, her eyes twinkling kindly.

Annabelle considered lightly, and decided that she would only gain solid companionship, something she desperately needed as the competition neared, if she were to decide to share a room with Moira. But, catching a fleeting but evident glimpse of the uncertainty in Lyssette?s eyes, Annabelle decided to let her conscience overtake her, and allowed the other girl to speak first.

"I'd be happy to be your room mate. Which room have you taken?" Lyssette said, a relieved smile creeping across her lips.

?Well, you two ladies can run off and have fun while this homeless person here has to go look for a room,? said Annabelle, chuckling softly. ?Relax! We?ve got plenty of time before it all starts to happen. And I?ll catch you guys later.?

It was easier said than done, in every sense of the phrase. Nearly every room had been occupied by a gaggle of inhabitants, as if by some magnetic magic that affected everyone except Annabelle. Still, undaunted, she pressed onward, a minute shadow that floated amongst the impervious perfection of every hallways.

Suddenly, her heart jarred in her chest. She?d almost passed it, but she was certain it was there.

Backpedaling a few paces only served to reinforce her certainty. Yes, the door to Room B most definitely was ajar, and Annabelle neither heard nor saw any evidence of human life inside. Reaching out tentatively, she pressed softly on the whitewashed elegance of the door and peered cautiously inside.

A black suitcase sprawled across the plush, red blanketing of the bed nearest to the door. Yes, Annabelle was certain, someone was occupying this room. A single individual, she gathered, taking note of the lack of luggage near the other, similarly clad bed.

Striding easily toward the second bed, Annabelle deposited her belongings near a nightstand and stepped out of the door leading toward the pool, and onto a lavish but uncomfortably hot patio. Of course, being so accustomed to the deathly summers of Arizona, the heat was but a trifle to the young woman, but it did offer a taste of distraction, something which she wasn?t certain to be grateful for or to curse.
    Seated in a low, blindingly white lawn chair that almost succeeded in rendering Annabelle sightless, was another young woman, her eyes shut against the assailing sun. An expression of pure contentment played across her lips, and Annabelle was almost unwilling to disturb her. Almost.

?Hey!? she called, grinning as the woman?s eyes snapped open and flashed in her direction. ?Do you have a roommate??

TAG: candidates

14. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Quick note. You technically can't make my character do something. I don't care and will play along, but since this is training I thought I'd say something.

IC: Celeste Munoz
    Poolside

The heat of the sun felt good to Celeste. She wasn't used to the weather being from Wisconsin where it was colder than most states for most of the year, but she was going to enjoy it while it lasted. She could feel the warmth flowing into her, soaking into her muscles and relaxing the tension from traveling and meeting the other contestants. She heaved a sigh, further releasing the stress.

?Hey!? a voice called, grinning as the woman?s eyes snapped open and flashed in her direction. ?Do you have a roommate??
    The dark skinned female's eyes opened wide and looked at the intruder to her stress free environment while fighting the urge to jump. It wouldn't do any good for another candidate to be able to unnerve her, even if unintentional. Celeste forced herself to blink slowly.

"Hello, my name is Celeste, Miss Wisconsin. I put my stuff in room B and there wasn't anyone else in the room yet. I would love to have a room mate. Care to join me in the pool?"

Tag: QGR

15. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Day 1

Time tends to fly by when people are enjoying themselves. Soon the sky took on a more orange hew as the sun sat in the horizon. Luckily for the girls, the upcoming night was far from cold. Nights in Vegas usually were not.

TAG: Candidates

[i]Location: In the House[/i]

The administer smiled at the potential Miss America, asking if they had any tasks to be completed.

"Oh no," she said congenially, "At least none from us. Some candidates enjoy themselves. Others practice practice practice!"

She gestured to the house,

"This is a very hands-off house. If you want to eat, do it. If you want to sleep, be my guest. If you want to practice on the runway, take as long as you wish."

She waited for any further questions the woman might have

[b]TAG: Skiara[/b]

16. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    OOC: Of course I can?t. However, that wasn?t my intent. Your character is in a position wherein she is able to refuse mine, saying that she already has a roommate, or at least expressing something along those lines. She isn?t locked into performing any action or contributing anything specific to the conversation.

By the Pool

Annabelle flinched the young woman jumped slightly. She hadn?t startled her intentionally and hoped that they weren?t off to a bad start already. She was exhausted, worn to the core from a combination of emotional upheaval and physical duress, not to mention the fact that she hadn?t really been able to force herself to sleep for the past three grueling, lingering points in time that slowly formed themselves into days. Annabelle wanted nothing more than to drop dead where she stood and sleep for a year.

"Hello, my name is Celeste, Miss Wisconsin. I put my stuff in room B and there wasn't anyone else in the room yet. I would love to have a room mate. Care to join me in the pool?"

Grinning easily, Annabelle heaved a sigh that was part relief and part simple happiness.

?Thank you!? she exclaimed. ?I really hope I?m not imposing. My name?s Annabelle, Miss Arizona. It?s great to meet you. Sure, I?d love to join you in the pool! It?s certainly hot enough out here. I would guess that you don?t get weather like this up in Wisconsin.?

TAG: s65horsey

17. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002

Melissa listened to Rebecca's answer. She's a bit surprised, which is expressed on her face, since she knew it the other way around. But this would be good as well, maybe even greater. She loves to sleep as long as she wants and enjoys preparing dinner. Maybe, she thinks, that's what she should do now... after finding a room.

"Thanks," she says to Rebecca, "then I'll find a room and see what I'll do next".

She smiled at Rebecca, waits a few seconds, if Rebecca wants to add anything and goes upstairs to find an empty room or bed.

Seeing some girls at the bedroom area she asks "Does one still need a roommate?"

Tag: All candidates who are still in the bedroom area.

OOC:
    Question: Is it ok, to assume that Rebecca does want to finish the conversation as well? Or do I really have to wait for the next GM post after "waits a few seconds, if Rebecca wants to add anything"? :confused:

18. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Dec 11, 2008
    OOC: If you're finished with the conversation, you can go ahead and post as if she's finished, too. What will happen is that the GM will finish up his part of the conversation in the next post, and then mention that your character went upstairs after he answers. When you're RP-ing, you really have to use your discretion in some of your posts. Don't control other characters, but use common sense. [face_alien_1] I hope I answered your question.

19. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    OOC: Thanks. That helps. :D

20. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    GM's OOC: Quite correct Miss Skiara. See, this is why we do this sort of a thing. Thats something you wouldn't know unless you played. :)

This is a notice that this game is continuing its story arc! Tomorrow evening I will time jump into the evening proper, and then two weeks after this, I will time jump into the next morning.

So position your players accordingly.

Additionally, a second set of hints will be coming down the pipe in the next week or so.

[i]Location: The House[/i]

Rebbecca smiled as Melissa finished and went off into the house. A nice girl to be sure. She probably had a very good chance to win the contest.

Rebbecca went into the kitchen and started preparing herself a dinner. It was getting darker outside.

She opened up some noodles and started cooking spaghetti.

[b]TAG: All[/b]

21. Imperial_Hammer

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: The Sun

The sun slowly crept down under the horizon as the sky faded from orange to red to black.

A warm tropical night had arrived in Florida.

TAG: All

22. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    OOC: Thanks. :)

IC: Melissa

After no one answered her question, she just takes the next room that looks good and places all her things around her bed.

During organising her stuff she realises that the sun goes down and hears her stomach telling her loudly that it's time for dinner. So she goes down back to the kitchen.

'What shall I eat? It shouldn't be something that fills the stomach too much. Maybe some salat? Or how about a noddle salat, but not those ones with lots of fat but with fresh salat and stuff - if there are some noddles left' Melissa thought when she saw Rebbecca preparing some noddles.

"Is it possible to add some more noddles for me? Or is it too late already?" she asked Rebbecca. "Shall we prepare something for the other girls as well? I want to do a well tasting noddle salat with fresh salat."

She looks around for the other girls. She hears some of them somewhere, but from where...?

Tag: Rebbecca and All

23. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: QGR, I was talking about you making my character's eyes flash open and move in your direction. You didn't give me an option of my own response.

IC: Celeste

Hours had passed since she was lying out by the pool enjoying the warm sun shine. She had wanted to take a swim in the pool, but knew that the chlorine would not be good for her hair so she had passed. She couldn't wait until the pageant was over and she could go swimming again. Her agent would kill her if he knew that she was contemplating about taking a swim. Celeste had wandered back to the room that she now shared with another contestant.

Her luggage was hoisted onto her bed and opened. Celeste rummaged through her things looking for the comfy cotton sundress that she'd packed for tonight's relaxing with the other girls. Finally spotting the peach colored fabric, Celeste slipped out of her bikini and allowed the light fabric to slip over her head and settle around her hips. She grabbed a brush and ran it through her hair a few times while walking over to the mirror to check out her complexion. The soft fabric glided against her smooth legs as she settled into the seat. Moisturizer went on her face and legs next to make sure her skin didn't dry out in the arid weather.

Smiling at herself, Celeste finally decided she was ready to go downstairs. She made her way into the kitchen and saw one of the other girls standing around asking about noodles.

"Hello! I'm Celeste, I don't think we've met yet." She greeted the girl.

Tag: Skiara

24. jedimaster_disney

jedimaster_disney Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2009
    I_H Edit: This game has a rule of no OOG comments.

25. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    IC: Melissa

Right after she has finished her thought about making a noddle salat Melissa hears a voice next to her.

"Hello! I'm Celeste, I don't think we've met yet."

Melissa turned around and saw a good looking woman. She'll be a hard contestant for sure, she thinks, but also the character counts in some parts.

"Hello! Nope, I think we haven't. I'm Melissa and where are you from?"

Tag: Celeste/Horsey

OOC: It's ok to post more than once per round, right?
    And is it supposed to be Celeste or Horsey or both when using tag? :confused:

Edit: Forgot the tag and OOC. [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.