main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive [Training Game] - The Miss America RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Miss Rebbecca Miller

Rebbecca smiled at Melisa as she asked if she could prepare some spaghetti for herself as well.

"Certainly" she said, dropping more noodles into the pot.

As she was about to make chit-chat, Celeste came down as well and the two greeted eachother.

"Would you like to get in on this batch of spaghetti Celeste?" Rebbecca smiled. "Its low fat sauce."

She stirred the pot a little bit as the water started to get warm.

TAG: Sey, Skiara

[b][color=purple]GM's OOC:[/b][/color] We'll be transitioning into night-time mid-week.

Also by a show of hands, shall I cut off the next empty day and have the competition "tomorrow" in game?

Let me know

-I_H

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    IC: Melissa

"Thanks" Melissa said to Rebbecca nodding at the noddles she's adding. Then she turns around again to continue to listen to Celeste.

Tag: Horsey, I_H

OOC: If we get a small conversation going, then it would be nice to have a bit time for it. Otherwise jumping to competition game would be good. :)

3. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    OOC: Super sorry for my forgetfulness. I'm supposed to be going to bed now, so this will be quite short.

IC: Lyssette Meiler

"Thank you, that would be a help. My father always says that I pack too much stuff. It seems to be one of my bad habits." Larissa brought one of her two suitcases up to room E, then decided to rest for a few hours.

Tag: Trimaj

4. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    GM's OOC: This game will be updated on Wednesday. If you have some posts you want to get in before then, please do so! :)

-I_H

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.