main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Traitor

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mirax-Jade, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    NPC:

"That is something you should see for yourself, ma'am. Come with us."

TAG: M-J

2. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana's eyes widened. She followed the him, afraid of what she would see.

tag:Knight

3. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    NPC:

The comm officer walked with Reana over to the ambulance, and brought her to the back of the vehicle. Lying in the wheeled bed in the back compartment was Lance, his right leg bloody from the trickling blood-flow. His head raised slightly as he saw them arrive. "Why does this always happen?" he asked weakly, apparently conscious again.

4. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    "Because there must be a higher being out there that hates us." Reana said, looking down at his leg, covering her mouth. She bent down and kissed his forehead then turned back to the paramedic, walking up close.

"Okay...his leg looks horrible...but will he live?"

5. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: WOW! You read my mind MJ. :p
    I am Spiderwoman, I do like the webbed heroes and yes Jasmine is vigilante like :cool:

IC:
    Jasmine just had stared at the offended officer as he was angry about this situation and her barging it questioning about the Gryffin's behavior.
    "Look well I can take this one of your hands officer. I assure it won't happen again," Jasmine said as she stared at the drunken Gryffin creature. Jasmine knew she had to get Salicia out there for the prisons weren't too friendly around these areas. As this commotion went on, Jasmine spotted Devon walking past, Jasmine stayed low and looked away.
    Jasmine waited for the officer to just let Salicia go after the payments.

Tag: Koohii

6. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    NPC:

"We have to take him to the hospital to determine that, but all signs point to 'yes'. Come with us if you want."

7. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana nodded. "I think I will." she sat down.

8. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    NPC:

The comm officer walked over to the front of the ambulance and hopped in, keying the communicator as he did so. "119E to Coruscant General. We are inbound, with two passengers. One is the patient, the other is his fiance. Over and out." The ambulance sped away, bringing Lance and Reana to the hospital.

9. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    When they arrived at the hospital, Reana quickly got out of the way, following the paramedics and Lance into the emergency room, and dialing out a number on her commlink to her mother.
    "Mom...I'm at the hospital with Lance...he hurt himself...yes mother,again. No you don't have to come...oh alright..." she clicked it off again, biting her red nails.

10. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    NPC:

The doctor at the emergency room seemed to be upset that Lance was in again in the same day, but treated it the same way he would with any other patient. "Let's see what happened here," he muttered to himself. He took a look at the injury, and merely smiled. "Not too serious, as long as none of the arteries are pierced. All he needs is a dip in a bacta bath and he'll be perfectly fine.

The next thing Lance knew, he was hooked up to a lot of cables, and he was floating in a bacta tank, wearing only a medical-issue loincloth. His embarassment was evident.

11. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana walked up to the bacta-tank and bit back a smile. She waved to him and walked to his doctor. "Thank you so very much." she said to him.

12. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance looked genuinely pained as he saw Reana force away a smile. "You find this scene funny, don't you?"

13. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana looked back at him and smiled. "Yes actually I do. I'm starting to wonder if the man I love is full of bad luck...or just accident prone."

tag: Knight

14. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"Neither," Lance said irritatedly. "This just happens when I push myself too far for my condition to handle. Happened a few times when I was under your command, remember?"

15. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana rolled her eyes at him. "Don't remind me..."

At this moment, Hana Lumpor comes rushing to her daughter and Lance. "Are you alright?! What the hell happened?! Why don't you take better care of yourself! You'll end up breaking my daughter's heart!" She wrapped her arms around Reana in a hug, as Reana tried to explain through facial expressions why she was here.

16. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"Madame, breaking her heart is the last thing I'd ever think of doing. Crap like this happens when I push myself too hard, that's all." He turned to the doctor. "How much longer do I have to stay in this bath?"

The doctor looked at his watch. "No more," he said as Lance was pulled up from the bath. The doctor merely smiled. "He'll be in recovery room 12-Omega, and he won't need a crutch or cast when he leaves the building. The bacta sealed all the wounds."

17. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana and Hana gave them time to move Lance into the recovery room before joining him. Reana perched herself carefully on the bed next to him, while Hana settled herself down in an arm chair.

"So you two like your house?" Hana asked.

Reana smiled. "It's wonderful. But so big for just two people."

Hana raised an eyebrow. "Which is why I want grandchildren. So, think of a date yet?" she looked at Lance when she said this, wanting to hear him answer.

18. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance looked up at Hana, a smirk on his face as he uttered his cryptic reply. "When the spirits favor it," he said jokingly. "I have a strange idea of getting a few more guests involved. Care to guess?"

19. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana looked over at him. "I'm afraid to guess." she laughed.

Hana smiled. "Just tell us dear."

OOC:Bring on the dead huh?

20. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Of course. ;)

IC:

Lance got up slowly, the pain fading, but the wound still feeling a little tender. he stretched himself where he stood, and the residual pain faded away.

As soon as he felt no pain, he spoke. "Hana, how would you like your late husband and late daughter to join in on the ceremonies?"

21. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Hana's eyes widened to the size of saucers. "What?! You can...you can do that?!"

Reana looked at Lance amazed. "That would be wonderful...unless Alicia tries to kill me again...from the dead..." Reana said with a funny look on her face.

22. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"Hana, I assure you, it is possible. However, I need consent from those visited and those visiting."

23. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Hana, still wide-eyed, said. "Fine with me. Reana?"

Reana looked at Lance and nodded. "That would be great!" she said as she got up and walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

24. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"As you wish, my love," Lance said to Reana. He then brought her close and kissed her on her forehead. There was something odd about this grip. It was the first time since the Star Destroyer battle that he had held her in both of his arms.

25. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    She brought both hands around to hug him and smiled into his shirt. Finally, here they were, no injuries, just hugging. Hopefully they'd be able to make it home without anymore major mishaps.

"Well I'm going to go. Be careful on your way home darlings." Hana said as she got up, kissing them each on the cheek and leaving.

"Are we ready to go?" Reana murmured to Lance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.