main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Traitor

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mirax-Jade, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"Damn straight," Lance said with a smile. "Another second in here, and I'll probably get hurt again." (OOC: Blooper -- Insert random attendant droid accidentally dropping a laser scalpel on Lance's right foot.)

With Reana at his side, Lance confidently walked out of the hospital.

TAG: M-J

2. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: lmao. "In today's Blooper Show, we watch Lance get hurt about 5000 more times! WOO!"

Reana flagged a taxi again and quickly entered the one that flew up. "I want to go home...and drink some tea...and I don't know...what else should I do?"

tag:Knight

3. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: And we also see Reana cry her eyes out as Lance dies before the wedding... Too many injuries. Oops.

IC:

Lance moved in close and whispered in Reana's ear. "Maybe we could, umm...." Saying the word took great effort on Lance's part. "Umm... cuddle together by the fireplace or something?"

4. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana looked at him, a big smile breaking out onto her features. "Hmmm...I think I can arrange that..." she leaned in and kissed him.

5. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance accepted the kiss and turned himself so his lips locked with Reana's. Smiling gently, he tenderly deepened the kiss.

6. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana, also smiling, welcomed the deeper kiss for a moment, then pulled away slightly. "Maybe we should wait till we get home...all we need is to get arrested for indecent exposure in a taxi..."

OOC: Yeah...Reana crying=not good.

7. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"Good point," Lance said. "Driver?" he asked the cabby. "Could you speed up just a little?"

The driver shook his head. "Too close to your destination," he said in his native language, an odd dialect of Alderaani.

Lance turned back to Reana. "He says we're close to our stop."

8. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    "That's probably good." she said as she noticed the familiar houses around them. They lurched to a stop in front of their house and Reana hopped out the car and up the stairs. "Come on! I want that cup of tea." she winked.

9. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance paid the driver, with a tip, and walked up the stairs, shrugging with his mind so that the garage door would close. The surprise in there waits for another day, he thought to himself as he walked into the kitchen. He brought down a tea kettle and filled it halfway with water, at the same time telekinetically bringing two cups near him. He pulled out two bags with his mind; one of them was Earl Grey, and the other was hanging in the air, awaiting Reana's approval.

As soon as the water started, he left a TK guard in the area, that would alert his mind when the water was boiling. He then walked over to the fireplace and summoned the Force. Trying with all he had in him of his previous darkness, he launched a fireball into the logs, setting them ablaze and getting the fireplace roaring with a comfortable fire.

10. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana nodded in approval at the tea bag. "I wonder...do you think we have clothes stocked in here to?"

She walked upstairs and to the dresser drawers in the bedroom. And of course, clothes. Reana changed into some silky pajamas and came back downstairs, giving Lance a kiss before sitting down by the fire.

11. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: I'll field this tomorrow.

EDIT: OPPM is on my [bleep]-list.

12. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: Alright...and it's on mine too :p

EDIT: LIKE NOW!

13. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    OOC: Good grief! I take a day off, and there are over 30 posts from you two! :eek: have pity, would ya? ;)

The officer turns to Jasmine. "Sorry Ma'am. Charges have been dropped because one of her friends vouched for her, but she'll have to stay here until her system clears. It's for her own safety as much as anything else. In her present state, she's a danger to herself as well as a public nuisance. Come pick her up in the morning, and she should be fine."

TAG: Mertroid

14. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

After getting the tea water started, Lance went upstairs to check for some clothing that he might change into, just to get out of his combat uniform all the quicker. As soon as he opened his drawer, though, he was knocked over in shock.

Sitting, neatly folded in the top of his drawer, was an old outfit that he had long ago abandoned. The brown pants and shirt, with his old name tag sewn over the chest pocket on the shirt, still had the faint markings of his many flights and victories. As hard as it was for Lance to believe, someone had actually dug up his old Corellian Air Force uniform.

He made a few careful checks to make sure it wasn't a trick. The holster sewn into the left armpit of the shirt was still there, but empty. The right shoulder had the New Republic emblem stitched on, and the entire sleeve had restitching from the accident that clipped his arm off. The sheath that used to hold his combat dagger was still held on the right pant leg, and the final piece of the authentication puzzle stood out at him like a sore thumb: his old last name, his real last name, was still in that name slot over the pocket.

Even stranger, there was a piece of paper sitting between the two articles of clothing. Before he could look at it, though, he sensed the water boiling. A momentary distraction, since he simply channeled the Force to turn off the burner and resolve the problem of over-boiling. Continuing with his skilled Force-play, he gently levitated the kettle and filled the two cups. After placing the kettle back down on the burner, Lance looked at the piece of paper in his hands.

It turned out that he was holding an application for re-enlistment. tears came to Lance's eyes as he read over it, but he stifled them by hiding the paperwork back where he had found it. It wouldn't do to get lost in that right now. After the wedding would be more appropriate.

After a small length of time, he found a pair of black shorts, knee-length, and decided to put them on. They're at least better than medical-issue, he thought with a dejected sigh. He didn't bother putting a shirt on.

Suddenly, though, his thoughts turned back to the paper he had discovered. He asked himself how he'd mention that to Reana, what with finding the uniform and all. Then his mind wandered back into the past, to the time he was serving in the Air Force.

Those were the good old days, he thought to himself. Up until that time... He immediately forced himself to stop reminiscing. Remembering when his old girlfriend died wouldn't be anything but a great burden at this time, and he felt as though he could have done without such a problem. He pulled the paper from the drawer and looked at it again, his mind slipping back into the past once more. He remembered what Skywalker had asked him, and the question rang in his mind as if echoing in a cavern. What would she have me do? His mind seemed to be made up right then. Before he left the room, he made sure to grab the document.

As soon as he was downstairs, two minutes after the water had been poured, he grabbed the cups and brought them into the living room. Despite the warm smile on his face, his thoughts were a mixture of remembered grief and vast doubt and fear, and these truths were reflected in his eyes.

15. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana was sitting on the floor, up agaisnt their couch, when Lance walked in with the tea. He looked like he was trying to hide something that was eating him up inside. She reached her hand out to get the cup of tea, while asking, "Honey...what's wrong?"

16. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance heard the question, and decided immediately to drop any of his attempts at hiding things. Sitting down next to Reana on the floor, he unfolded his paperwork, his application for re-enlistment, and handed it to her. "I found this in my drawer a few minutes ago. Of all things, it was hiding under my old Corellian Air Force uniform. I have no clue how much work they went through to get that old relic out of storage."

17. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana looked over the paper. "Are you going to re-enlist?" Reana looked at him over the rim of her tea cup, while sipping it carefully. "I think if you do...it'd be great...but you'd be at Corellia so much, that's the only flaw." she hoped to God she didn't sound selfish.

18. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Yeah the love birds just keep going [face_laugh]

IC:
    Jasmine nodded and turned to head out. Knowing Devon was out there, Jasmine turned around and took the back entrance of the station out. Jasmine was glad that charges were dropped off of Salicia, she just needed to rest now.
    As Jasmine headed out, she ran back into darkness in the alleyways. There she slipped on her mask and swords and was ready again for once again vigilante work.
    Out there she was once again on the rooftops and running the tops, leaping and swinging around.
    As she patrolled, Devon was about the streets, off break as a Lieutenant, minding his own business. His mind dwelled upon Jasmine. She was so mysterious and beautiful. He wanted to know a lot more about her. Walking down the streets, he whipped around as he felt someone near. He shrugged and continued on. A racket was made. Devon ran towards the racket as he heard screams and pounds. Upon a wall he saw a silouhette of two figures. One seemed to be a female and slicing at a man's throat. Looking over to the side, a woman with a leather mask on, her sword covered in blood, and a figure on the ground dead. Another ran off as she pushed the person away telling them to get out of there.
    Jasmine looked up and saw the Lieutenant. Slipping her sword back she started to run.
    "HEY! YOU! STOP THERE!" he called as he was after her now.

tag; Anyone

19. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance smiled. "If I read it correctly, it doesn't specifically say 'Corellia' on it." He sipped at a little more of his tea, and then moved a little closer to Reana. "I could ask to be stationed right here." There was a playful smile on his face. Without a second thought, he placed the paper on the coffee table, and with his free hand, gently traced random patterns on Reana's back.

EDIT: OOC: Okay, Mertroid. Whatever you say. (Rolls eyes.)

20. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: Of course we do, Mertroid. ;)

IC:

Reana inhaled the smell of her tea and leaned back against Lance. "True..." she trailed off.

21. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"And you know I'd love to stay here forever," he said, keeping her close to him, and continuing the gentle tickling.

22. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana twisted around and planted a kiss on his nose. "And I'd love for you to."

23. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Warning here....

IC:

Lance smiled, definitely an aroused smile. He then placed his near-empty cup of tea on the coffee table and wrapped Reana up in a deep embrace, kissing her on her lips. The kiss was soft at first, but slowly deepened.

24. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: *little lights go off on the forum* Warning...Warning.... :p

IC:
    Reana kissed him back, deepening it even more. "Perhaps..."she said in between breaths, "We...should carry this on...upstairs."

OOC: Behind the closed door of course ;)

25. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance also encountered a minor difficulty in speaking. "If that's... what... you... want, my dear."

OOC: Computer! Red alert!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.