1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

Lance walked over to the door, sensing good tidings from a friend were waiting. He opened the door, though, to find only the tidings. "Well, who could have left this?" He noticed what seemed like a small part of a feather, and only one answer came to mind. "Thank you, Salicia," he said to the outdoors, using the Force to carry it to her ears.

TAG: Koohii, M-J
  2. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Jasmine had managed to get away from Devon and was back out on the streets and in daylight. Jasmine had her swords hidden and her things put away. There she looked for Salicia.

Tag: Koohii
  3. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    A familiar sent, caught Sals attention. With her avian vision, she caught sight of Jasmine, and silently glided right up behind her. She braked and dropped to the ground. Using the voice of one of the decorated women in the cage next to her, she spoke in Jasmine's ear, "Hey stranger, New in town?"

Tag
  4. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Reana walked over to Lance and looked at what Salicia had left them. "Oh I could kiss her! Food! And its already cooked!"

tag:Knight

OOC: Just in the nick of time! ;)
  5. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

Lance turned around and faced Reana, a warm smile spreading on his face. "Let's eat, shall we? Maybe this time, we can eat at the same time?" He chuckled a bit at his joke.

TAG: All
  7. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Reana grinned and shook her head at his little joke. "Yes, lets eat!" she took the food from him and went to the dining room and sat down.

8. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

Lance walked into the dining room and sat down, a broad grin on his face. So, the first time we actually sit down together to some real food. The thought was very pleasing, and his smile just gerw a little wider with it. "Shall I make us some drinks?" he asked.

TAG: M-J
  9. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Not that new," Jasmine remarked as she was glad to see Salicia again.
    Jasmine just looked back a moment to see if anyone was around, mainly Devon, and was relieved that he was gone.
    "No lieutenants or soldiers around?" she asked to make sure of things.

Tag: Koohii
  10. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Reana was busy unpacking the food. "Sure, honey."

OOC:Argh. Pirate Day?
  11. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

"Then tell me what you'd like, and I'll make it for you." Suddenly, a small snort of laughter escaped him.

"I just had a strange question pop into my head. Sorry if this bothers you, but I was curious... Which of my last names should I use at the wedding?"

12. Winged_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Sorry I've not posted, but I've had SERIOUS problems with my mutinous computer, no internet access now, I'm posting this from the local library. Arr. So use that scallywag Adam as an NPC if you want, landlubbers.

EDIT: Oh, this is pirate day, I see, so I'll just edit my post. Arr!
  13. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Ohhhhhhh" Salaicia purrs. "After young Lieutenants were you? Or was he after you?"
    "Gotta say, the cops around here are annoying. I got arrested for flying drunk, like it was a big deal. Do they arrest humans for walking while drunk? I don't think so. Last I heard, they actually encouraged it."
    "But enough of that. Have you seen the place Reana's mother bought them? Pret-tey Swan-key! For a human building anyway. So, what are we doing? We've got to do the bridal-shower thing, but that's later. What're we doing today?"
  14. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "Um actually I was being chased seeing as you know my job as a vigilante, and easily got away. Yes this place is styling alright," Jasmine nodded as she looked around.

15. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "So, like, what do we do now? They need time alone."
  16. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "The best thing to do would be to leave and I don't know just go around all over or something," Jasmine said as she just knew they should leave and just get out of there.

17. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "So why don't we just cruise around, like, see the sights, and be, you know, like tourists or something? Nothing like an unguided tour to see interesting things and meet new and strange people. Whadaya think?"

TAG: Mertroid
  18. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Dudes. I am so sorry I've not been posting...very busy with school. :(

IC:
    Reana thought about it. "Well which one do you like better? I think 'Reana Soltaris' or 'Reana McCallister' both sound fine."

19. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Welcome back. :)

IC:

Lance pondered it for a moment, and then a genuinely happy smile crossed his face. "Soltaris," he whispered, laughing. "My mom would kill me if I did anything else. Now, what would you like to drink?"

20. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Reana grinned back. "I love it. Now a drink...something alcoholic...you choose."

OOC: Merci.
  21. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

"As you wish, my love. But you aren't driving until it wears off." He snickered a little and then walked over to the pantry to check on the supplies he could use. A month of volunteering in the Corellian Air Force galley might have been helpful after all...

He pulled out a few strawberries, a kiwi, and a small vial labeled 'Essence of Blood-wine'. Mixing the three in the proper solution produced a shot of tropical Corellian Blood-wine. He tried the shot, and liked it, thus deciding to increase the measures. Through proper math, he made the same strength of wine in a huge pitcher. "Drink is up!"

22. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    Reana sniffed the concotion and took a large sip. "Mmm. That's good. What is it?"

23. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

"That," Lance said, "is a strang recipie for Corellian Blood-wine. I was working in the galley at the Corellian Air Force as a volunteer one day, and figured I'd mix some fruits into the drink. It tasted alright, so I decided to save the recipie I used."

There is no peace, there is anger.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    There is no death, there is immortality.
    There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.
  24. Mirax-Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    "Well I agree that its a good recipie...now are you ready to dig in?" Reana said over the rim of her drink.

25. KnightHawk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC:

"Ready and waiting," Lance said with a boyish grin.

There is no peace, there is anger.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    There is no death, there is immortality.
    There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.