main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Traitor

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mirax-Jade, May 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC: Okay everyone...once Metroid and Koohii are done (No pressure whatsoever guys), we're going to move the time up...to the wedding..okay?

IC: Reana got some plates out of the china cabinet, and set one before her place and one before Lance's. She dished some food out. "Here you go. Let's see how well Salicia can pick out food."

tag:Knight

2. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance chuckled a little as he sat down. "I'm sure she's good at it."

TAG: M-J

There is no peace, there is anger.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    There is no death, there is immortality.
    There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

3. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana took a bite. "Mmm...well she can definatly do it better than me..." she took a larger bite.

4. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: Done? So it's the wedding and that's it? okay, I'll just have my character there.

IC:
    Salicia and Jasmine were there at the wedding to support their friends. They had many adventures, and more would be coming too. There Jasmine was with Devon and they were dressed up and waited for the ceremony.

Tag: All at the wedding

5. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Time to get this party started... :) ;)

IC:

Lance walked through the site of the wedding with a smile on his face. Today's the big day! he thought to himself. His smile was larger than the Maw Cluster, and with good reason.

As soon as he walked in, he stopped. His right hand reached for the small piece of paper in his suit pocket and pulled it out, and he began muttering the lines to himself.

As soon as he finished, four seats in the witness region filled up with four ghosts. The first occupant was Reana's father, and the second her sister. The two seemed happy to be there as they sat on the bride's side. Filling seats on the groom's side of the witness area were Lance's mother and his old girlfriend from his days in the Corellian Air Force. The pilot was the only one out of the four ghosts to be wearing anything even close to a wistful look as she took in what was going on.

TAG: All

There is no peace, there is anger.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    There is no death, there is immortality.
    There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

6. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Sals and Jasmine spend time on a tour, until Lance and Reana start getting down to planning time.
    After that, Sals works like a dervish to get all the details taken care of on such short notice. (Only a month to prepare? SQUAAAAWRK!) Needless to say, Reena's mother takes care of the major decisions, but Sals is on the detail duty.

Finally the day arrives.

Sals, decked out in her splendid fur & feathers, has an ornamental necklace and cloth sash (her only concession to human fashions) to denote her position at the gathering. She murmers over to Jasmine, "You recovered from that Bachelorette party last night? Can't believe the stuff we got up to... You know like... the um... and the..." Sals finds herself not mentioning some of the embarrassing details where men can overhear them. "And then there was the Bachelor party at the next table that was throwing popcorn, trying to make a basket of your cleavage..." For some reason, the ambient noise suddenly dropped off, and the last sentence echoed across the chamber.
    "Like, it makes you wonder what kind of Bachelor party Luke and the Jedi guy threw for Lance." <snicker>

OOC: the pop-corn cleavage incident did happen at a rouwdy baudville theater. I was there. And I was talking to someone else from the party who was mentioning it, just as the sudden silence hit, and everyone stared at him for about 15 of the longest seconds of his life. :)

7. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Funny, Lance thought to himself, confusion on his face. I don't remember a party.

TAG: All

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "Why don't I remember this or no what you're talking about?" Jasmine asked as she was confused staring at Salicia.

9. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Must have been "A Good Party," especially if you don't remember it.
    :)

10. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana was standing in the foyer, bouncing on her heels. "It's finally here...the wedding."

Hana watched her daughter with a slight smile on her face. The music began. "That's your cue sweetie. Go out there and say 'I do'."

Reana nodded, lifted the front of her dress and stepped out onto the aisle, as the doors opened before her. She looked very beautiful, her black hair pulled up in a bun, and a flowing white dress that seemed to fit perfectly...Reana bit her lip and started foward.

tag:All

11. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Lance turned to face the doorway as it opened, and his jaw dropped flat. In his thoughts, he was asking a very blunt question. What in God's name did I do to deserve this? I really don't remember anything that kind.

He collected his loose jaw just as Reana arrived at the altar. His voice came out strained from shock, as if he couldn't speak. "You... look... abso- absolutely b- b- beautiful," he said to her, surprised that he could speak. He was blushing, and he could have sworn that he heard four ghosts snickering at him as his face turned redder than a tomato.

12. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    <sniffle><snuffle> "I promised myself I wouldn't cry..." <bawl> "This is like, so, moving, you know?"

13. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana blushed. "You don't look half bad yourself." she whispered. She stole a glance at the ghosts of her father and sister, beaming up at her. She turned back and faced Lance. "You ready for this?"

14. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Evil little surprise...

IC (Lance/Jarrod):

"As ready as I'll ever be," Lance said, smiling.

The voice from behind the pulpit came just then, soft yet startling. "Then we can get this started, maybe?" Jarrod looked down on the happy couple, no expression on his face.

He cleared his throat, a human gesture for beginning a long and/or important speech. "Do you, Lance Soltaris, take this woman, Reana Lumpor, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to honor and to cherish, for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, so long as you both shall live?"

The feigned initial shock faded, leaving a smile as wide as possible on Lance's face. "With all my soul, I do," he said.

Jarrod nodded, and turned to face Reana. "Do you, Reana Lumpor, take this man, Lance Soltaris, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to honor and to cherish, for better or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, so long as you both shall live?"

15. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Adam shifted uncomfortably in his seat as the ceremony began. Unsurprisingly, the presence of four ghosts did disturb him. A lot. Concentrating on the happy couple didn't help either.
    Great, he thought. I've got four dead people in front of me at the wedding of a former Sith Lord and former empress and the guy in charge is a deadly droid that almost blasted me into pieces.
    Allowing himself a smile at how things had changed so much, Adam returned his mind to the wedding.

16. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    Reana's shock subsided and she smiled again. "With everything I am, and ever will be, I do."

OOC:Disconcerting isn't it, W_J?

17. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC (Lance/Jarrod):

Jarrod nodded, almost imperceptibly, before continuing. "You may now exchange vows."

Lance picked up the ring he had made for Reana, and knelt down onto his left knee. As he looked up at Reana, a tear came to his eye. "Reana, I hereby swear to always be at your side, no matter what happens. I will love you, cherish you, and be with you from here unto eternity and beyond. This ring has no starting point or ending; it is infinite, as is my love for you, and I swear that I will do everything in my power to be with you always." He gently slid the ring on Reana's left ring finger, and stood up.

18. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Sals stops blubbering for a momment. This is it: the last chance. The woman has a right to reject the suiter and seek another mate. This penultimate momment marks the big transition. Her gullet begins to tremble nervously. Will Reana accept? Will she reject him, and begin the quest again?

Her mind screams AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I can't take it any more! NO WAIT! I need to see this. AAAAAAAHHHH! What's going to happen!

19. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Jasmine tapped Salicia.
    "It's alright. They love each other, and hush just watch the ceremony," Jasmine said friendly as she then turned over to watch the ceremony.

Tag: Koohii

20. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Sals looks around as Jasmine slaps her. She realizes her mental turmoil had caused her to whine quietly, and disturbed others. She ducked her head and turned back quickly so as not to miss the momment. She almost started wimpering again, then wrapped her hands around her beak.

Hey, look at the sparkely thing on those rings. I always wanted a sparkely of my own. Oooh ohhhh. I wish I had a sparkely!
    ;)

2 Geek points for anyone who gets the mis-quote.

21. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    OOC: What was up with the slap? :eek:

22. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    Sorry, typo. Should be "tap"

23. Mirax-Jade

Mar 7, 2003
    OOC:Hey now...no slapping in the church... ;)

IC:
    Reana took a deep breath and picked up Lance's ring. "I know we've had our differences, but I know this for sure. I love you, and that I'll always be there for you in thick and thin, and I will always love you." she slid the ring onto his finger and turned back to Jarrod.

24. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC (Lance/Jarrod):

Jarrod allowed himself a smile. "Then by the power vested in me by the New Republic and the Holy Spirit, I pronounce you man and wife." He turned to Lance. "You may kiss your bride."

Not that I haven't done that already! Lance thought with a mental wink. He did as he was told, lifting the veil in front of Reana's face and passionately kissing her.

TAG: M-J, all others

25. Koohii

May 30, 2003
    "HurWWWHAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUHHCCCKK!"
    Salaicia rears up, flapping her wings for balance, and leads the cheers & applause.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.