main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Transformers - Live Action Movie (Yes, it's true)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Underpaid_Soldier, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underpaid_Soldier

Underpaid_Soldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2003
    http://www.transformersmovie.com

On July 4th, 2007, tne Transformers will appear on the big screen once again, in LIVE ACTION! This film is gonna rock, especially with what few spoilers and sneak peeks I've read. :D Michael Bay is the director, Steven Spielberg is an executive producer (but very much involved, like he was in Episode III), and there is a big possibility that some of the original voice actors will be in the film (Peter Cullen for Optimus Prime, and Frank Welker for Megatron). The heads of this production are very excited about this film (some of them, including Steven, used to collect the TF figures).

Interview with Michael Bay about the movie (cool sneak peeks): http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23105

Being a Transfan, this is making me squirm like a little school girl.

2. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Yeah, Jason has been watching for this to be released for over a year now lol :) Hopefully it is the original concept and not the weird new versions ;)

They are also doing Voltron and a couple other classics...Will figure out which and post.

3. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    It'll be inspired by the G1 cartoon, but it won't be an exact replica of the events. There is mixed reaction of this by fans, one end wants it to be *exactly* like the cartoon, while the other side of the spectrum would like to see something new, yet keep the original feel and spirit of the cartoon (which this film is aiming for).

4. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Saw the trailer before Pirates today....not much but still exciting :)

5. Underpaid_Soldier

Oct 3, 2003
    Saw PotC2 yesterday, and saw the trailer too! :D

Unfortunately, the movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be, it did have some great moments though; however, I still like the first film better (I was actually looking down at my watch, hoping for this film to FINALLY end at the last 30 mins of it).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.