main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Transformers Movie Outing

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by T_StarFlyer, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Hello all, anyone interested in Going out to see Transformers Wed night 8 or 8:30 ish?

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I would love to but I will be going to the film in the afternoon with my Transformers and Giant Robot Freak Friend. This guy has more giant robot toys then all my toys put together I think. He likes Transformers like I love Godzilla, wow that?s a lot. I liked Transformers a little when I was a kid and a live action film with believable looking Giant Robots is something I have been waiting for a ling time. I just wish they could follow the original story more. Oh well. Now if only someone would do a live action film that followed the original Mobile Suit Gundam story line.

Live free or Die Hard was great. Best film I have seen this year so far. The girl that played his daughter was almost worth the ticket price. It was like the movie it self was an added bonus. And the movie was great.

3. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    We actually went lastnight, & IT WAS GREAT best fun I had at the movies in a long time!

4. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Yes Yes Very good film. Lots of fun. Obvious sequel coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.