Hou, TX Transformers movie

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by StormMoose, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormMoose Jedi Knight

star 2
    This was the movie I have been waiting for and it was worth it. I look forward to other thoughts and reaction. Bring on the next one.
  2. TI1420 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was expecting it to be at least pretty cool, and it surpassed my expctations. I thought the story, although busy, was good. I liked that they retained some of the old-skool aspects such as the 'transforming' sound effect layered into the many other whirrs and clacks and clanks. That, and they kept in a touch of the campy humor from the cartoon show. The robots and transformations were visually very appealing and were worked into the action very well.

best of all: no "You got the touch" song in this one! ;)

I highly recommend it, it's quite good and definitely something to see on the big screen to get the full effect.

3. starwarsgeek74 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Freakin awesome, that pretty much sums it up. I owe you big time Moose for getting me in to see this one!
  4. DarthElizur Jedi Master

star 1
    How was Megatron? I'm a big fan of that guy and heard they nailed Optimus, but didn't get Megatron right.

Also, how bloody is this thing? I am thinking of taking my kiddos to it. Did you guys see any kids in the theatre?
  5. StormMoose Jedi Knight

star 2
    Not bloody at all. Lots of action and good chases. Teenage humor that we all laughed at. It was a preview so I would say more adults were there but it is safe for kids. Prime was great. Thankyou Peter Cullen for doing Primes voice. When you hear his voice it brings it all together. Megatron was good but not what I expected. The other Decepticons are great.
    Bottom line is go see it and post your review here. Great topic for Julys meeting.
    Geek, When you take your kids let me know. I would gladly hook up with you and see it again.
  6. StormMoose Jedi Knight

star 2
    Nice take at the box office. Good fun movie. It is the only one so far to impress me. Spider Man over did it and it is time to put Disney ride movies to rest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.